Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta

Name:    Karyl Severson
Email:   karyldotseversonatbredbanddotnet
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
Hi, there -

I have installed and re-installed Adobe Flash Player for Mac, and have
installed both Firefox 3.0 and now 3.1 Beta, but websites requiring
Flash no longer work.

It is not an extreme problem as I can use Safari on my Mac, but I prefer
the normal robustness of Firefox.

Thanks very much.

Karyl Severson

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Karyl