Firefox window loses focus right after launching

Name:    DanR
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
Firefox 3.5 RC 2
Windows XP Pro SP3
Dell OptiPlex GX270, 1.5GB RAM, Intel 82865G graphics
Extensions: Adblock Plus, Ad-Art, FireGestures, Flagfox, FlashGot,
FoxTab, NoScript, PDF Download, Web Developer
Theme:  Phoenity Reborn

Firefox application window greys out.  If I type on the keyboard,
nothing happens; I have to click in the window to regain focus to type
in a url.  (I have Options | Main | Startup set to "When Firefox starts:
Show a blank page.")  This is 100% repeatable.

From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
DanR

Fixed -- Adobe Flash Player 11.3
https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3223393 "Hi, this issue is fixed in internal build, you can get next beta build from http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashruntimes/flashplayer/ to verify your issue. Thanks!" --Jing Yuan on 3:13:50 AM GMT+00:00 Jun 17, 2014 Finally fixed?! -- "The world flatters the elephant and tramples on the ant." --Indian /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / If crediting, ...

Firefox or not Firefox

Cannot launch Firefox
Name: heinz saurer Email: heinzsaureratyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Cannot launch Firefox - Instead firefox.exe popup window comes up Comments: firefox.exe PopUp window comes up everytime I try to launch Firefox. It reads "firefox.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. Please tell Microsoft about this problem Options are to Debug Send Error Report Dont Sent Normally I would just Send Error Report and Firefox comes up, but this time -2nd day running. Firefox does not come up The Error signature info is as follows: Error signature - Ap...

When one closes ONE Firefox Window --- ALL FIREFOX WINDOWS CLOSE!
When one closes ONE Firefox Window --- ALL FIREFOX WINDOWS CLOSE! It is OK for all the TABS to close, BUT ALL WINDOWS? This bug needs to be fixed! -- "Jay" <jemontes48@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ZOSdnXsvzv8FzuXVnZ2dnUVZ_tbinZ2d@mozilla.org... > When one closes ONE Firefox Window --- ALL FIREFOX WINDOWS CLOSE! > It is OK for all the TABS to close, BUT ALL WINDOWS? > This bug needs to be fixed! Tools → Options → Tabs → Warn (me) when closing multiple tabs Tools → Options → Tabs → Always show the tab bar The second one will stop Firefox fro...

When I close a Firefox window, other Firefox windows sometimes close as well.
Name: Jean-Victor Côté Email: jean-vdotcoteatsympatico.ca Product: Firefox Summary: When I close a Firefox window, other Firefox windows sometimes close as well. Comments: It does not always happen, but it is as if all windows were tabs of the same window that closes without warning when a particular tab is closed. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Firefox windows plus mini internet window opens when opening firefox
When switching between open windows (using mouse function) I see the regula= r firefox window as well as a mini internet window. I can not click on the= mini window. This just started a few weeks ago. It happens when using fir= efox regular or private browsing. I want to make sure it is not a malware o= r keystroke program loading. AVG nor advanced systemcare show anything is = wrong. This does not happen using google chrome or IE9. Any thoughts woul= d be appreciated. Thanks On 12-08-03 12:55 PM, pmb wrote: > When switching between open windows (using mouse function) I see ...

Firefox versus Yahoo: Firefox is losing
The Yahoo groups section is home to hundreds of thousands of users. http://groups.yahoo.com/groups The group has two methods to participate: as a list serve, or as an on-line discussion group where posts are available for reading and archived. These days you can tell who is using Firefox. Virtually everyone posting from Firefox browsers gets really screwed up page breaks when their post goes up to the 'net. IE users have good page break justification. That's my beef. No one seems to know what to do about it. thanks Greg N nieman wrote, On 9/25/2006 12:33 PM:...

Is firefox multi-threaded? (1 Firefox Window using all of 1 cpu can hang other FF windows)
I'm using FF1.5.x on WinXP2. Am on a 2-processor x dual-core machine that shows a total of 4 cpu's. Something I've noticed recently that wasn't noticeable on my old mono-processor machine is that frequently, Firefox will get slow when drawing multiple windows or when multiple windows are open -- but I'll see it being CPU bound (not, apparently, network bound). On my old computer, I saw 100% cpu usage and thought, ah well, I'm just topping out the machine. But now, with 4 cpu's, I notice FF pegging out at 25% of the used CPU with 75% (or 3 cpu's)...

about the Firefox issue when start firefox under windows XP
Name: Wei-Chi Email: pizzdotwwcatmsadothinetdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: about the Firefox issue when start firefox under windows XP Comments: Hi when I update firefox to 2.0.0.7 I found one issue when the firefox broswer starting when I press the auto search update and try to find new update the message feedback to the update XML file already deformed (200) it's any solution to fix it this? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-TW; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

Firefox process is alive after closing Firefox window
Name: Igor Email: igordotivanovatlistdotru Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox process is alive after closing Firefox window Comments: Sometimes after closing Firefox window by X button I find its process is still alive. So I can't run Firefox again without killing this process manually. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; ru; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 MRA 5.4 (build 02647) Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide o...

New Firefox Theme for Windows
Name: D Product: Firefox Summary: New Firefox Theme for Windows - Firefox Button Comments: The orange in the Firefox Button is nice, but the whole browser feels kinda souless/artificial without the Firefox Icon. I think it should be shown (even if not fully) in the background of the button. (Major - Epic Suggestion) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; pt-BR; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must...

Why does windows firefox have DIFFERENT menus than linux firefox?
Why does the Windows firefox have, for example, Tools -> Options, while the Linux firefox has, for example, Edit -> Preferences? Why, for the same version number, are they so different? hanson wrote: > Why does the Windows firefox have, for example, Tools -> Options, while > the Linux firefox has, for example, Edit -> Preferences? > > Why, for the same version number, are they so different? The example you state has been the de facto standard for applications in those two operating systems for decades. Nothing more than that. Not just in Firefox, ei...

Firefox 3.5 Beta release. When closing programm process remains active and prevents restart of Firefox under Windows Vista. Memory intenese flash caused firefox to freeze
Name: Sebastian Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 Beta release. When closing programm process remains active and prevents restart of Firefox under Windows Vista. Memory intenese flash caused firefox to freeze Comments: The problem stated above happend quite often after Firefox was running for some time 3-4 Hours. When restarting Firefox a message that firefox was already running popped of, and the process had to be stopped via task manager (ctrl alt del). Second thing I recognized was when starting 2-3 memory intense Flash-Applications in tabs firefox would freeze (games f...

Web resources about - Firefox window loses focus right after launching - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Ceremonial ship launching - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ceremonial ship launching is the process of transferring a vessel to the water. It is a naval tradition in many cultures, dating back thousands ...

App Launching On Valentine’s Day Allows Users To Remove All Traces Of Exes From Facebook Timelines
Just in time for Valentine’s Day — launching Thursday, in fact — comes mobile application KillSwitch , which allows users who are still Facebook ...

Facebook Announcement Notes: Launching Friend List Privacy Tonight; Chat in 2 Weeks
Facebook just announced new, more robust privacy controls and an upcoming ground-breaking site-wide chat service, this morning in Palo Alto. ...

Launching Digits login for web - Twitter Blogs
... login for mobile app websites. Skip to main content Developer Blog Have an account? Sign in Search form Search All Twitter Blogs &nbsp Launching ...

An Undersea Glider: Crab Launching Game with Ocean Water Glide on the App Store on iTunes
Get An Undersea Glider: Crab Launching Game with Ocean Water Glide on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

Launching the DFJ Entrepreneurial Leaders Fellowship
jurvetson posted a photo: The DFJ Entrepreneurial Leaders Fellowship carries forward our long history of working with Stanford to support entrepreneurial ...

Coordinated Launching of H2Bird with VelociRoACH - YouTube
Media for the ICRA 2015 publication: "Coordinated Launching of an Ornithopter with a Hexapedal Robot" We develop a cooperative launching system ...

Twitter Is Launching An Ad Exchange
After talking to Facebook's ad partners.

Ministers distance themselves from Peter Dutton's claim Fairfax Media launching a 'jihad' on Abbott government ...
Immigration Minister Peter Dutton says government MPs have &quot;a fair idea who is leaking&quot; information about divisions in cabinet as another ...

NSW Government launching a parliamentary inquiry into the relationship between insurance companies and ...
THE NSW Government will today launch a parliamentary inquiry into the relationship between insurance companies and smash repairers — and the ...