firefox feedback

Name:    heath
Email:   raindog7atgmaildotcom
Product: Shiretoko

Comments:
I LOVE the firefox! like, firefox is my other half! ;-) VERY friendly
program! i am looking forward to new update in the future!

Thank you so much, firefox!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
heath

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

Firefox within Firefox
For a short time now (likely since upgrading to FF 1.5.02) I've noticed that when running a Firefox session, ZA will popup a notice that Firefox -- verified the same exe as the running one -- is "trying to access the internet." This is confusing because it's already accessing the internet, thanks much. However, the destination IP is always along the lines of 206.141.192.60:DNS, which translates to dns1.chcgil.sbcglobal.net, part of my ISP. So I've been saying yes. But I'm wondering why of a sudden this access is taking place, or being questioned, or what...

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Firefox, meet the Firefox
Name: brooks Email: brooksonleyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, meet the Firefox Comments: I don't know if this will go anywhere, but as both a die-hard Firefox user and an advocate for wildlife, I think it should be said.... As you may or may not know, "firefox" is the literal translation of the Chinese name for the Red Panda. Yes, the OTHER panda -- the cute, orange, raccoon-like one, not the big, black-and-white, bear-like one. Here is a link to an article at the National Wildlife Foundation [http://poprl.com/EIb], "Fighting for the Fi...

Firefox uses Firefox.

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup Comments: Get the latest Firefox Beta with Test Pilot (aka Feedback 1.0.3). Make sure user studies are turned on. The effect is even greater when there is an ongoing study collecting data. Now, close down Firefox completely and open it. After the UI has all loaded, start doing stuff (eg. open new tabs, type in URLs, etc). After a few seconds of use, Firefox will freeze completely for about 10 seconds, after which it will return to normal as if noth...

Feedback Firefox
Name: Stefan Constantin Email: kostas001atrdslinkdotro Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback Firefox Comments: I compared Firefox 2 with Firefox 3 beta5. Is much more faster. But I couldn't transfer all add-ons to New Firefox 3 beta5. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox rules, Rock Your Firefox!
Hello everybody, I wanted to share with you an amazing article written on Wired.t by Giovanni Francesco Solone aka Gioxx, one of the Mozilla Italia Team member: http://www.wired.it/news/archivio/2010-04/05/firefox-rules,-rock-your-firefox!.aspx Cheers, Giuliano -- Mozilla Italia Web Site http://www.mozillaitalia.org/ Mozilla Italia Forums http://forum.mozillaitalia.org/ Wow - cool! Thanks for sharing! Barbara On Apr 6, 2010, at 6:59 PM, Giuliano Masseroni wrote: > Hello everybody, >=20 > I wanted to share with you an amazing article written on Wired...

About Firefox and firefox -v do not match
After going through some pain and agony to update firefox from 3.5 to 3.6.x I went to About Firefox and it reports.... 3.5.3 on Suse 11.0, but if I do firefox -v it reports Mozilla Firefox 3.6.2, Copyright (c) 1998 - 2010 mozilla.org So which is it? I know it's.... 3.5.3 +3.6.2 ------- 6.11.5 / 2 = 3.5.5.2.5 Nope, still not 3.6.2, unless you round up then you get 3.6.3. Oh well. Ideas? Thanks! -- ms_mouse ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Code: -------------------- rpm -qi Mozilla-Firefox -----------------...

Firefox saved me again! I love FIREFOX!
Name: richard gauldin Email: richarddotgauldinatsuddenlinkdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox saved me again! I love FIREFOX! Comments: I never thought a browser could actually save me time, and headaches, but, thats exactly what Firefox did! As a Cable Technician, I frequently come across customers who aren't very computer savvy. One particular customer was blaming her poor internet connection and frequent crashes on our cable modem. Turns out her Internet Explorer browser was loaded to maximum capacity with spyware and even after she ran several spyware cleanin...

Firefox / Firefox RC / Namoroka
Name: Durante degli Alighieri Email: infoatrealheavendotde Product: Namoroka Summary: Firefox / Firefox RC / Namoroka Comments: Dear ladies and gentlemen, please check following function. The update process. I have following system (different users: from beginner level {never used the settings} to information scientist) where the function does not work (I checked the settings - the fault is not there). Mac OS X 10.6.1 - 10.6.2 since yesterday(Minefield, Namoroka, Firefox and Firefox Beta {both + alpha} had been installed in the last month) - The newest updates did not c...

Web resources about - firefox feedback - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Who Do You Trust: Facebook, Twitter, Or Google? Facebook’s Feedback Panel Returns
Last month, we told you about Facebook’s new Feedback Panel and how its eerie data gathering COULD potentially save your marriage . This month, ...

User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback - Facebook
Facebook Engineering hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback geschrieben. Du kannst ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook adds app ratings and negative feedback metrics to insights tool
Facebook introduced app ratings and negative feedback metrics to the app insights tool today as a way to help developers gain a better understanding ...

Taxi industry’s epic social media fail in request for passenger feedback - HeraldSun Search Search
IT is being dubbed a social media disaster — the taxi industry has been given #epicfail for asking taxi passengers to tell the industry about ...

‘Minecraft’ dev announces 'Realms' price drop and free trials, Minecraft amiibo feedback heard by dev ...
Mojang has released a new and reduced price tag to the “Minecraft Realms.”

Site Issues and Feedback

Support Docs for Android Wear Detail New Wrist Gestures and Audio Feedback Support
... to devices with the necessary hardware. Google recently announced cellular support for the platform, so the timing for making “Audio Feedback” ...