Firefox could not install this item because install-var.rdf (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist

Name:    Luiza
Product: Gran Paradiso

Comments:
I get the above error when I try to watch  movies (streaming) online.

After having installed DivX, I now get the message "The DivX Web Player
could not download the videao, please check your internet connection"

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Luiza