Firefox continues to crash because of Flash PLayer.

Name:    Lyle Glass
Email:   llglass2001atyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
Firefox continues to CRASH when I go to ANY site that uses Flash Player.
This latest crash was on the RC2. There was NO REPORT given for this
crash. So what do I do? or what can I do? Adobe will not or can not help
me, there has been no response to my request.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Lyle

Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing
Name: chuck marshall Email: chuxatindustryinetdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing Comments: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing in both ubuntu and wxp on a dual boot laptop. This is a bother. Do something. Tell me what is causing the browser to crap-out when trying to brows. I re-booted, I re-installed. I gave money to madam morningstar to sing a chant to change my f luck, but no dice. What did i do to piss you'll off? I don't want to use windows stuff, I have a spy program, a virus p...

Flash-Player crashes in FireFox
Hello, got an annoying problem here: my flash player crashes on nearly every single content it plays (videos, music, advertisements (!), ...). I dug the internet but could not find any reports that describe the same behaviour as I experience. There are millions of reports, but they differ in my eyes. Typically the player crashes only after a tiny amount of time, say 0.1-0.5 secs of playing. It might make it longer now and then when there is no other flash player active in any tab. If a second instance comes it is certain that both have already crashed. I sent uncounted cr...

Firefox Adobe Flash player crash
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Adobe Flash player crash Comments: Adobe Flash players always crash when there are more than one players operating in different window tabs at the same time Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.14) Gecko/20110121 Firefox/3.6.14 GTB7.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

firefox crashes when installing flash player
Name: martim Email: martimatimamdesigndotcomdotbr Product: Firefox Summary: firefox crashes when installing flash player Comments: Hi, I can´t install a new flash player version cause my Firefox browser crashes. Maybe when the Flash call to JavaScript. I´ve installed the latest review (2.0.0.14) but no sucess. Just giving a feedback. You are doing a great job. case example: if acess this site () and install the a new flash version is needed it crashes. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0....

Firefox or not Firefox

firefox crashes when installing flash player #2
Name: martim Email: martimatimamdesigndotcomdotbr Product: Firefox Summary: firefox crashes when installing flash player Comments: Hi, I can´t install a new flash player version cause my Firefox browser crashes. Maybe when the Flash call to JavaScript. I´ve installed the latest review (2.0.0.14) but no sucess. Just giving a feedback. You are doing a great job. case example: Accessing this site (http://www.whitegoldiswhitegold.com/) and install a new flash version is needed, Firefox crashes and can´t see the site. Regards, Martim Browser Details: Mo...

Flash player crash in Firefox 4 b6
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Flash player crash in Firefox 4 b6 Comments: Flash player crash in Firefox 4 b6 and Firefox don't work again... It's necessary restart firefox with task manager on windows 7 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0b6) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3 RC2 crashes with Flash Player
Name: Robbie Email: robbieatstartailprodotcodotuk Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 RC2 crashes with Flash Player Comments: I do a lot of youtubing and so use the Flash Player a lot. In my profile, I can have the main video, where you uploaded something recently, and flash works fine. I can click on a video link or another profile and sometimes it will work. If have 2 profiles open in each tab, and on one of them go to another profile, it will crash. It looks like flash has a problem in closing itself. There are sometimes where I watch a video, in the m...

Adobe Flash Player Crashes in latest Firefox
Name: Christopher Hayden Email: christopheratmodusartsgroupdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player Crashes in latest Firefox Comments: Hi. I thought you would like to know (as if you don't already by now) that after the latest update to v.3.6.4 a notification window warned me that many of my plug-ins were not compatible. In the next click it offered to get the compatible versions. It did. Since then I have had multiple Firefox crashes and Adobe Flash Player plug-in crashes. It might help you to know that I often have a 'pop-out' window displaying ...

Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Karyl Severson Email: karyldotseversonatbredbanddotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: Hi, there - I have installed and re-installed Adobe Flash Player for Mac, and have installed both Firefox 3.0 and now 3.1 Beta, but websites requiring Flash no longer work. It is not an extreme problem as I can use Safari on my Mac, but I prefer the normal robustness of Firefox. Thanks very much. Karyl Severson Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9....

All new releases of Firefox / Minefield / Firefox RC hangs because of flash plugin crash
Name: Robert Jaroszuk Email: zimatiqdotpl Product: Firefox Summary: All new releases of Firefox / Minefield / Firefox RC hangs because of flash plugin crash Comments: Hi guys. Today morning I have downloaded and installed new mozilla firefox package from ubuntu. After this upgrade I noticed that firefox hangs every time I visit a page that has some flash animations / adverts / whatever. Then I tried to use different version of firefox and I noticed that when I install minefield, the problem is the same. Any version released today (10th of April) seems to be buggy. ...

Firefox causing a plugin to crash, which in turn crashes Firefox
When you view two pages in a row that contain content for the same plugin, the plugin's "terminate" function is called, then the plugin's "initialize" function is called. However, the plugin binary is not unloaded and reloaded. With our plugin, this causes the global pointers for the memory-management system to not be set to NULL, so when the plugin is re-initialized, the plugin dereferences an invalid pointer, causing it to crash, and in turn, crash Firefox. If a page with no plugin content is loaded between the two pages with plugin content, there is n...

Firefox add on crashing firefox
Name: joshua lafrance Email: joshdotlafranceatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Firefox add on crashing firefox Comments: The add on / plug in is freezing up firefox when an alert box pops up. It does this with the new firefox version 3.0.3. This is happening to me on 2 different computers. It requires opening the task manager to close out firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://en-gb.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no exp...

plantage firefox firefox crashed
Bonjour, Voila mon probleme depuis la mise a jour de Kaspersky Antivirus 2009 , mon probl=E8me est le plantage syst=E9matique de Thunderbird 2.014 et de Firefox 3.0 sur une plateforme Hewlett Packard equipe en AMD Turion 64 bits avec windows XPSP2 (je ne peux dailleurs pas installer le patche dhp pour les processeurs amd necessaire =E0 l'installation de windows xp sp3 faute =E0 Kaspersky (dixit la hotline de HP) ) Ensuite jai remarqu=E9 quelque soit le navigateur hormis safari un plantage syst=E9matique lors de consultation de site de mise a jour microsoft update, office up...

Web resources about - Firefox continues to crash because of Flash PLayer. - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Star Tours: The Adventures Continue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Star Tours: The Adventures Continue (advertised in some promotional materials as Star Tours 3-D ) is an attraction located at Disneyland Park ...

Social Gaming Network’s Acquisition Of Mob Science Continues Trend Away From Facebook-Only Social Games ...
... social game developer, while Facebook-focused Zynga has been declining. SGN is even hiring the talent that was laid off by Zynga . continued… ...

As the Susan G. Komen 3-Day continues to... - Susan G. Komen 3-Day - Facebook
As the Susan G. Komen 3-Day continues to evolve, next year will bring changes that will affect many members of our Komen 3-Day family. The 2014 ...

Facebook’s Strong 2009 International Growth Continues
The months of May and June were big ones if you take a look at Facebook’s international growth numbers. In April, Facebook announced that it ...

Sailing numbers continue smooth rise as youth embrace the lake
Lake Burley Griffin is proving itself as a worthy training ground for an increasing number of young sailors.

Woman drowns as search continues for missing man in floodwaters
A woman has died after her car got caught in a floodway east of Katherine.

Long, hot summer to continue to pose high risk of bushfires in Victoria
The Christmas Day fires that destroyed more than 100 homes had been alight for six days, sparked by lightning in deep seated in thick hilly Otway ...

Soccer: Victory stutter to draw with struggling Glory as winless streak continues
Melbourne Victory and Perth Glory share the spoils in a tale of two penalties.

No Rideau Canal skating season in sight as mild weather continues
The chalets may be in place on the Rideau Canal but with temperatures expected to soar to 15 C on Christmas Eve, a swim is far more likely than ...

NORAD continues tradition of tracking Santa's Christmas journey
Santa Claus is coming to town, and for the 60th consecutive year, the North American Aerospace Defence Command will continue its tradition of ...