FireFox 3.5 is outstandingly good features such as 'private browsing','dragging' and blazing speed.

Name:    Mohammad
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
I tried Firefox 3.5 release candidate and my eyes literally teared up
from happiness,the private browsing,dragging and speed were awfully
good,I will try to get my hands on as soon as it's released. (THANKS
MOZILLA)

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Mohammad