Firefox 3.1 Beta and Firefox 3.03

Name:    Marjan Crabtree
Email:   marjanatNieuwlandonlinedotnet
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
When I open a webpage that displays financial information. The currency
displayed is the defined by the display language selected. This is
something that I do not want nor expect. I live in the Netherlands where
we have the Euro € but have selected as display language English-uk
since I prefer English pages. Now the currency is displayed as pounds.
This is something that I do not want. Please pick up my preferences from
my operating system or add a choice option.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Marjan

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup
Name: Jim Wolf Email: jwolf2atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup Comments: The current Firefox 3.0.7 automatically reinstalls every time I start Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 - I'm tired of reinstalling the beta even though I like its speed and I'm giving up now. Other problems with the beta: I cannot access "other buttons" for the Google toolbar (like the news icon); the local news box on CNN.com does not display. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0;...

Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1
Name: Thomas Domin Email: domindottomatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 - ignore Adobe flash player 10 Comments: Flash Player 10 from Adobe/Macromedia was installed many times befor: Now is reading: You need to upgrade your Flash Player. Ekornes Stressless Catalouge if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 oe requires Macromedia Flash, version 8 or greater. Please click here to download. Or, if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 or greater, click here to force the site to load. From URL: http://hendrix....

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Karyl Severson Email: karyldotseversonatbredbanddotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: Hi, there - I have installed and re-installed Adobe Flash Player for Mac, and have installed both Firefox 3.0 and now 3.1 Beta, but websites requiring Flash no longer work. It is not an extreme problem as I can use Safari on my Mac, but I prefer the normal robustness of Firefox. Thanks very much. Karyl Severson Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9....

firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3
Name: cody Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: the best thing about is this beta is the increased speed Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 #3
Name: J. Blaak Email: Jorisdotblaakatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Comments: While testing this new version on my system I could not use my Return key after typing an adress in de Adress Bar to surf the web. So I was forced to use the little arrow on the right to go to the web adress Using HP HDX16 64-bit 2.5Ghz 4gig Ram Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback bu...

Firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3
Name: Antoine Email: doninhuatgmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: Firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: I am viewing like three pages and I keep getting closed out and having to restore my session. This is really getting aggravating!!!! IT has happened quite a few times in the past 5 minutes. Please correct these problems.... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you...

Firefox 3.1 becoming Firefox 3.5
As was discussed at the delivery meeting yesterday, we're proposing to change the version number of Shiretoko from 3.1 to 3.5. The increase in scope represented by TraceMonkey and Private Browsing, plus the sheer volume of work that's gone into everything from video and layout to places and the plugin service make it a larger increment than we believe is reasonable to label ".1". 3.5 will help set expectations better about the amount of awesome that's packed into Shiretoko, and we expect uptake help from that as well. It's important to note that 3.5 repre...

Firefox 3.5 vs. Firefox 3.1
Dear Mozilla team, I have got just one question: I have seen that you talk [1] about version 3.1 of Firefox and the successing version 4.0, what about your plans to call the successor of Version 3.0 Firefox 3.5 as it was described on the figure [2] (from the roadmap wiki page: [3]) you have planned the version 3.5 to be based on Gecko 1.9.1.x Have you already decided how to call this version 3.1 or 3.5, I hope you also want to avoid the version number chaos like with the versions 1.1 1.4 1.5 ... I think it will be better to use the number 3.5 instead of 3.1 if it will be necessary t...

Problems with Firefox 2 and Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Pete Product: Firefox Summary: Problems with Firefox 2 and Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: When updated Firefox 2 to 1.0.0.12 and uninstalling previous version. It also removed Firefox 3 beta 3 from my computer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback #3
Name: Rosebud Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback Comments: This new updated version of Firefox is exceptionally well done. I particularly like the added plus sign next to the current tab used to add a new tab. I also like being able to tear a tab from the current window to create a new one. Dragging the tab into the Bookmarks folder to create a new bookmark is nice too; I don't know if that was just a feature on the previous version I never discovered, but I enjoy it nonetheless. The updates are not major, but regardless, they are mu...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Bug #3
Name: Arman Email: armansamsonianatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Bug Comments: When entering a url in the search bar, there is a problem. After entering the url, you must click the arrow icon to the right of it to get it to register and go to the site. Simply pressing 'enter' doesn't work. I hope I've been helpful! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no ...

firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback #3
Name: stephen Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback Comments: Hi there, Just some quick feedback regards to beta 3. I think the private browsing feature is superb, basic yet useful (especially when at work ;) ). Maybe we could have more settings to personalize this feature, e.g. start with Firefox and a quick access button that we can add to the toolbar. Also acid 3 test is very good and after evenly using Firefox and internet explorer using only half the RAM - FF=97mb IE=210mb. Overall very good improvement over Firefox 3.0 and internet explorer in a...

Web resources about - Firefox 3.1 Beta and Firefox 3.03 - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox