Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup

Name:    Jim Wolf
Email:   jwolf2atcomcastdotnet
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
The current Firefox 3.0.7 automatically reinstalls every time I start
Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 - I'm tired of reinstalling the beta even though I
like its speed and I'm giving up now.

Other problems with the beta:  I cannot access "other buttons" for the
Google toolbar (like the news icon); the local news box on CNN.com does
not display.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.7) Gecko/2009021910 Firefox/3.0.7 GTB5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Jim

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; W...

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Karyl Severson Email: karyldotseversonatbredbanddotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: Hi, there - I have installed and re-installed Adobe Flash Player for Mac, and have installed both Firefox 3.0 and now 3.1 Beta, but websites requiring Flash no longer work. It is not an extreme problem as I can use Safari on my Mac, but I prefer the normal robustness of Firefox. Thanks very much. Karyl Severson Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9....

How to roll back to Firefox 3.0.3 from Firefox 3.0.4
After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 Thanks for any help I can get. On 16.11.2008 09:30, CET - what odd quirk of fate ca...

Firefox 3.1 Beta and Firefox 3.03
Name: Marjan Crabtree Email: marjanatNieuwlandonlinedotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta and Firefox 3.03 Comments: When I open a webpage that displays financial information. The currency displayed is the defined by the display language selected. This is something that I do not want nor expect. I live in the Netherlands where we have the Euro € but have selected as display language English-uk since I prefer English pages. Now the currency is displayed as pounds. This is something that I do not want. Please pick up my preferences from my operati...

New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1
Name: Robert Schlentz Email: approachatminndotnet Product: Firefox Summary: New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1 Comments: I just finished loading Firefox 3.0.1 The error console had these warnings Each of the errors occurred several times. Warning: Unknown property 'align'. Declaration dropped. Source File: http://www.tc-ieee.org/ Line: 0 Warning: Expected declaration but found '*'. Skipped to next declaration. Source File: http://www.mozilla.com/includes/yui/2.5.1/reset-fonts-grids/reset-fonts-grids.css Line: 7 Warning: ...

Firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3
Name: Antoine Email: doninhuatgmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: Firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: I am viewing like three pages and I keep getting closed out and having to restore my session. This is really getting aggravating!!!! IT has happened quite a few times in the past 5 minutes. Please correct these problems.... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you...

firefox 3.0 beta 3 #3
Name: Xavier Kerestesy Email: xavieratkerestesydotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 Comments: On one of my sites, I use the following in the php pages. When I press the "back" button in firefox, it is not revalidating the page. This was working in Firefox 2.0. Please let me know if I need to change something to support firefox 3.0 or if this is a bug. Thank you, <? php header("no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"); ?> Thank you, Xavier Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-...

firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3
Name: cody Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: the best thing about is this beta is the increased speed Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 #3
Name: J. Blaak Email: Jorisdotblaakatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Comments: While testing this new version on my system I could not use my Return key after typing an adress in de Adress Bar to surf the web. So I was forced to use the little arrow on the right to go to the web adress Using HP HDX16 64-bit 2.5Ghz 4gig Ram Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback bu...

Firefox 3.0 / 3.1 beta 1
Name: Okrus Email: ferdoturquiatgmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: Firefox 3.0 / 3.1 beta 1 Comments: I can´t load this URL http://www.delsud.com.ar/ it keeps loading and loading and never finishes. However, I can do it with IE Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-AR; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.0.5 and Firefox 3.1 beta2 conflict
Name: Art Email: not-secureataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.5 and Firefox 3.1 beta2 conflict Comments: I have both installed in separate folders with separate shortcuts. Yet attempts to open both usually for comparison usually result in two copies of one or the other. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender fo...

firefox3 dialling home (firefox 3 firefox 3.0.1)
When I am scrolling down the right-panel of entries in my bookmarks ("Organize Bookmarks..." menu option) I see there is traffic-access to the internet which was not happening in FF2. Anybody else seen this and know of the reason why? I'm just simply clicking, or using the up/down arrows on the keyboard. No answers about spyware, adware, viruses, trojans, etc ... please. This is not the issue. Is there an option in about:config that allows me to stop this dialling home annoyance. Cheers On 13.09.2008 22:45, johnnyb wrote: --- Original Message --- > ...

Web resources about - Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: onboard flight computer manually overwritten
WASHINGTON - The first turn to the west that diverted the missing Malaysia Airlines plane from its planned flight path from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing ...

‘Crimson Peak’ Reviews: Jessica Chastain Is a ‘Fabulous Monster’ in an ‘Overwritten’ Horror Film
... Creepy Haunted Mansion Thrills But some reviews note that while the film boasts stellar sets, it features “overfamiliar elements,” is “overwritten” ...

Missing Plane MH370 Computer Was 'Manually Overwritten' 17
The flight computer on missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 was "manually overwritten", investigators have said. The plane carrying 239 passengers ...

Garbage collection (computer science) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computer science , garbage collection ( GC ) is a form of automatic memory management . The garbage collector , or just collector , attempts ...

Version Comparison: Apple Support Communities
Apple's iTunes software is, in the main, designed to transfer data to their devices but not in the other direction. In general if you try to ...

Inside AirPrint: How to add iOS printer sharing back to Mac OS X
Experimenters have discovered the configuration files Apple removed from the public release of Mac OS X 10.6.5; adding them back restores the ...

301 Redirecting WordPress Posts
I just upgraded my WordPress installation to 2.2.1 – partly because a friend warned me of a fairly dangerous exploit in the previous version. ...

Baselux
Your hard disk is damaged, and there are important files in the disk. What would you do? Of course, it’s best to send your hard disk drive to ...

10. What is system bucket and what is its use in Amazon S3 operations?
System bucket is provided to backup all deleted file(s) and older version of overwritten file(s) on Amazon S3 in same structure.

The Dreaded Kernel Panic on Mac OS X
Apple's Mac OS X operating system is a flavor of Linux. So us Mac users have the privilege of rarely experiencing what are called "kernel panics." ...