firefox 3.1 beta 1 #3

Name:    mib
Email:   mib7247atyahoodotcomdotuk
Product: Shiretoko

Comments:
download accelerator plus is not compatible with this version of firefox
compare with firefox 3.0

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
mib

Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 #3
Name: Felix Lo Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 Comments: The new tab switching feature is useful, but the order of switching is VERY unpredictable, makes it very difficult to navigate tabs! Alt-Shift-Tab now moves to the tab to the left, but alt-tab moves to the last used tab, I could not figure out the command to move to the tab to the right Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback...

Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1
Name: Thomas Domin Email: domindottomatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 - ignore Adobe flash player 10 Comments: Flash Player 10 from Adobe/Macromedia was installed many times befor: Now is reading: You need to upgrade your Flash Player. Ekornes Stressless Catalouge if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 oe requires Macromedia Flash, version 8 or greater. Please click here to download. Or, if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 or greater, click here to force the site to load. From URL: http://hendrix....

Firefox 3.1 Beta and Firefox 3.03
Name: Marjan Crabtree Email: marjanatNieuwlandonlinedotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta and Firefox 3.03 Comments: When I open a webpage that displays financial information. The currency displayed is the defined by the display language selected. This is something that I do not want nor expect. I live in the Netherlands where we have the Euro € but have selected as display language English-uk since I prefer English pages. Now the currency is displayed as pounds. This is something that I do not want. Please pick up my preferences from my operati...

Firefox 3.0 / 3.1 beta 1
Name: Okrus Email: ferdoturquiatgmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: Firefox 3.0 / 3.1 beta 1 Comments: I can´t load this URL http://www.delsud.com.ar/ it keeps loading and loading and never finishes. However, I can do it with IE Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-AR; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup
Name: Jim Wolf Email: jwolf2atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup Comments: The current Firefox 3.0.7 automatically reinstalls every time I start Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 - I'm tired of reinstalling the beta even though I like its speed and I'm giving up now. Other problems with the beta: I cannot access "other buttons" for the Google toolbar (like the news icon); the local news box on CNN.com does not display. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0;...

firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3
Name: cody Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: the best thing about is this beta is the increased speed Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 #3
Name: J. Blaak Email: Jorisdotblaakatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Comments: While testing this new version on my system I could not use my Return key after typing an adress in de Adress Bar to surf the web. So I was forced to use the little arrow on the right to go to the web adress Using HP HDX16 64-bit 2.5Ghz 4gig Ram Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback bu...

Firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3
Name: Antoine Email: doninhuatgmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: Firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: I am viewing like three pages and I keep getting closed out and having to restore my session. This is really getting aggravating!!!! IT has happened quite a few times in the past 5 minutes. Please correct these problems.... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you...

feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3
Name: i hutchinson Email: hutchatbordernetdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: so far it works OK Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback #3
Name: Rosebud Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback Comments: This new updated version of Firefox is exceptionally well done. I particularly like the added plus sign next to the current tab used to add a new tab. I also like being able to tear a tab from the current window to create a new one. Dragging the tab into the Bookmarks folder to create a new bookmark is nice too; I don't know if that was just a feature on the previous version I never discovered, but I enjoy it nonetheless. The updates are not major, but regardless, they are mu...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Bug #3
Name: Arman Email: armansamsonianatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Bug Comments: When entering a url in the search bar, there is a problem. After entering the url, you must click the arrow icon to the right of it to get it to register and go to the site. Simply pressing 'enter' doesn't work. I hope I've been helpful! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no ...

firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback #3
Name: stephen Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback Comments: Hi there, Just some quick feedback regards to beta 3. I think the private browsing feature is superb, basic yet useful (especially when at work ;) ). Maybe we could have more settings to personalize this feature, e.g. start with Firefox and a quick access button that we can add to the toolbar. Also acid 3 test is very good and after evenly using Firefox and internet explorer using only half the RAM - FF=97mb IE=210mb. Overall very good improvement over Firefox 3.0 and internet explorer in a...

Firefox 3.1/Gecko 1.9.1 Beta 1 Freeze Date
All, We've discussed this a bit already, but I think it makes sense to nail down a date for the Beta 1 freeze date. Beta 1 is a feature freeze, so if you have a feature you are working on, it's time to start wrapping it up. After discussing dates with quite a few people and hearing people ask for more time, August 19th seems appropriate. That's a Tuesday, and we can take a look in that day's Firefox 3.1 meeting to see where things stand. Any concerns regarding this date? Other things I'm noticing/watching/obsessing over: * There's still ab...

Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Karyl Severson Email: karyldotseversonatbredbanddotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: Hi, there - I have installed and re-installed Adobe Flash Player for Mac, and have installed both Firefox 3.0 and now 3.1 Beta, but websites requiring Flash no longer work. It is not an extreme problem as I can use Safari on my Mac, but I prefer the normal robustness of Firefox. Thanks very much. Karyl Severson Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9....

Web resources about - firefox 3.1 beta 1 #3 - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox