Firefox 3.0b - Flash Player 9

Name:    Brad
Email:   bradmcinnisathotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
Videos that are embedded in the browser and played with Flash 9 stream
very slow compared to version 2.0 of FF.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Brad

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Please put warning about Firefox 3 for MAC 10.3.9 on the pop up that comes with the last Firefox 2 upgrade
Name: Ba Rea Email: bareaatbasreliefdotorg Product: Firefox Summary: Please put warning about Firefox 3 for MAC 10.3.9 on the pop up that comes with the last Firefox 2 upgrade Comments: Your last firefox 2 upgrade popped up on my screen with the urging to upgrade to firefox 3. There was nothing on that message to warn me that doing so with MAC 10.3.9 would leave me with a completely disabled internet connection. After futzing around using another browser to go to your site I did find a warning and was able to reinstate my foxfire 2 browser...but it was a serious time consum...

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; W...

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox 3.6.7 Incorrectly Blocking IDM CC 6.9.8, 6.9.9 #3
Name: azhan Email: kent_knyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.7 Incorrectly Blocking IDM CC 6.9.8, 6.9.9 Comments: Please help. I'm a licensed user of IDM and am running the latest version (5.19). Firefox updated to v3.6.7 and now blocks the IDM add-on. Because it's been "disabled for (my) protection" according to Firefox, I can't re-enable it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no ...

How to roll back to Firefox 3.0.3 from Firefox 3.0.4
After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 Thanks for any help I can get. On 16.11.2008 09:30, CET - what odd quirk of fate ca...

Newest Real Player Add-on for Firefox not compatible with Firefox 3.0.1
Name: Mahmood Hameed Email: mahmooddothameedatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Newest Real Player Add-on for Firefox not compatible with Firefox 3.0.1 Comments: The Real player add-on is not compatible with the latest firefox version. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta and Firefox 3.03
Name: Marjan Crabtree Email: marjanatNieuwlandonlinedotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta and Firefox 3.03 Comments: When I open a webpage that displays financial information. The currency displayed is the defined by the display language selected. This is something that I do not want nor expect. I live in the Netherlands where we have the Euro € but have selected as display language English-uk since I prefer English pages. Now the currency is displayed as pounds. This is something that I do not want. Please pick up my preferences from my operati...

Firefox 3.1 becoming Firefox 3.5
As was discussed at the delivery meeting yesterday, we're proposing to change the version number of Shiretoko from 3.1 to 3.5. The increase in scope represented by TraceMonkey and Private Browsing, plus the sheer volume of work that's gone into everything from video and layout to places and the plugin service make it a larger increment than we believe is reasonable to label ".1". 3.5 will help set expectations better about the amount of awesome that's packed into Shiretoko, and we expect uptake help from that as well. It's important to note that 3.5 repre...

FireFox 3 Mac VS FireFox 3 Windows
Name: Braeden Black Email: thelonewolfatavalonmediaproductionsdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox 3 Mac VS FireFox 3 Windows Comments: I know you guys are probably aware of this already, but as a full time web designer/developer, a mac & pc user, and a huge supporter and fan of FireFox I just wanted mention that I find it frustrating that FF 3 on mac displays web sites different then FF 3 on windows even though FF 2, Netscape 9 and Opera 9+ for mac and windows display the same. Anything you can do to fix this would be awesome. Have a great weekend. Browser Deta...

Firefox 3.5 vs. Firefox 3.1
Dear Mozilla team, I have got just one question: I have seen that you talk [1] about version 3.1 of Firefox and the successing version 4.0, what about your plans to call the successor of Version 3.0 Firefox 3.5 as it was described on the figure [2] (from the roadmap wiki page: [3]) you have planned the version 3.5 to be based on Gecko 1.9.1.x Have you already decided how to call this version 3.1 or 3.5, I hope you also want to avoid the version number chaos like with the versions 1.1 1.4 1.5 ... I think it will be better to use the number 3.5 instead of 3.1 if it will be necessary t...

Problems with Firefox 2 and Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Pete Product: Firefox Summary: Problems with Firefox 2 and Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: When updated Firefox 2 to 1.0.0.12 and uninstalling previous version. It also removed Firefox 3 beta 3 from my computer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Update to FireFox 3.5.3 disables FireFox!
Name: Phillip Bugg Email: phillip_buggatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Update to FireFox 3.5.3 disables FireFox! Comments: I am having trouble with FireFox 3.5.3. I download and install and sometimes it works, but after it loads a security update it is unable to connect to the internet. I have uninstalled and re-installed several times thinking the problems was with my computer, but apparently there is an incompatibility somewhere in the system. My computer is an HP desktop running Vista Ultimate (64bit) OS. I believe it may also be causing other problems ...

firefox companion not compatible with firefox 3.6.3
Name: heather Email: imagoroataoldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion not compatible with firefox 3.6.3 Comments: Hi, I am having issues with getting the firefox ebay companion. It won't download fully and I keep getting a notice that says it is not compatible with Firefox 3.6.3. But the instructions say as long as you have firefox 2 and higher you should be ok, but this is not true for me. Can anyone let me know why this is happening. Thanks. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6....

Web resources about - Firefox 3.0b - Flash Player 9 - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox