Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons

Name:    Nikita
Email:   rcplain123atgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The
simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking
better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4
0
Nikita

How to roll back to Firefox 3.0.3 from Firefox 3.0.4
After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 Thanks for any help I can get. On 16.11.2008 09:30, CET - what odd quirk of fate ca...

Firefox 3.0 beta 5 is much less stable than 3.0 beta 4
Name: Tom Tobin Email: korpiosatkorpiosdotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 beta 5 is much less stable than 3.0 beta 4 Comments: I found Firefox 3.0 beta 4 to be quite stable; beta 5, in comparison, crashes all the time. This seems like an enormous step backwards; how did beta 5 get out the door like this? :( I've switched back to beta 4; I'll give the next beta/RC a go once it's released. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030317 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozill...

The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2.
Name: User Email: peanutbutter685atyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2. Comments: The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; W...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup
Name: Jim Wolf Email: jwolf2atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup Comments: The current Firefox 3.0.7 automatically reinstalls every time I start Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 - I'm tired of reinstalling the beta even though I like its speed and I'm giving up now. Other problems with the beta: I cannot access "other buttons" for the Google toolbar (like the news icon); the local news box on CNN.com does not display. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0;...

firefox 3.0 beta 3 #3
Name: Xavier Kerestesy Email: xavieratkerestesydotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 Comments: On one of my sites, I use the following in the php pages. When I press the "back" button in firefox, it is not revalidating the page. This was working in Firefox 2.0. Please let me know if I need to change something to support firefox 3.0 or if this is a bug. Thank you, <? php header("no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"); ?> Thank you, Xavier Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-...

Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 'add-on' error
Name: Ronald Chang Email: ronchangatnetvigatordotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 'add-on' error Comments: Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 some times will got one crazy thing as follows: If the tabs so many and then crash, after restart then click the Add-On (Plug-In) window – it will freeze and can't choose any item on all four basic tabs and one extra tab such as 'get add-on', 'add-on', 'themes', 'external programs' and 'update'. It most happen on Firefox 3.0.10 and MUST shutdo...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 #3
Name: Wade Whitman Email: wadewhitmanathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 Comments: Hello, I am using beta 4 on Mac OS X 10.5.2, and I cannot get the Windows Live Hotmail to load when using the Full Version. It WILL load fine if using the Classic Version of Hotmail. Thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030317 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Silverlight 2.0 beta 1 dont Run in Firefox 3 beta 3 and 4
Name: Jonimar Marques Policarpo Email: jonimardottitanatgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Silverlight 2.0 beta 1 dont Run in Firefox 3 beta 3 and 4 Comments: Silverlight 2.0 beta 1 dont Run in the firefox 3 beta 3 and 4 link silverlight http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/resources/installationFiles.aspx?v=2.0 Link one site With Silverlight http://www.etonline.com/silverlight/oscars80/ Silverlight.net The Silverlight 1 run, but the 2 dont What is 5 + 2?: 52 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Fi...

Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Karyl Severson Email: karyldotseversonatbredbanddotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: Hi, there - I have installed and re-installed Adobe Flash Player for Mac, and have installed both Firefox 3.0 and now 3.1 Beta, but websites requiring Flash no longer work. It is not an extreme problem as I can use Safari on my Mac, but I prefer the normal robustness of Firefox. Thanks very much. Karyl Severson Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9....

Firefox 3.0.11 beta 1
Name: Marco Freudenberger Email: MarcodotFreudenbergeratgmxdotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.11 beta 1 - specific website doesn't work in 3.0.11 beta Comments: http://www.klm.com/travel/de_en/index_default.html appears for ~1/2 second and then only blanks, hourclass cursor. Works fine in 3.0.10 stable. OS: Windows XP SP 2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009051909 Firefox/3.0.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wis...

[Mac OSX 10.5.8] Firefox 3.0.0.13 froze during update to 3.0.0.14 beta
Name: Rainer Petrasch (IRC nick: Amsterdammer) Email: rainerdotpetraschatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: [Mac OSX 10.5.8] Firefox 3.0.0.13 froze during update to 3.0.0.14 beta Comments: Steps to reproduce: 1. Be sure, that updates of add-ons are offered AND update to 3.0.0.14 is offered at the same time 2. Accept Firefox update first 3. incremental update fails 4. full update hangs 5. not possible to end or kill Firefox 6. not possible to restart Mac OSX properly (only on/off button possible) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; de-DE...

Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta
Name: Henry Email: nighter2athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta Comments: I am starting to use the 3.5.4 it was excellent... love di tit reminded me of what firefox always used to be. then when 3.0.10 came along , it would hang up , all the time I got so many people tired of it on my website... I was lucky to find this beta 3.5.4 now, i updated automatically to 3.5.99 and we shall see what is good and worth while. All i know is i dont want to have to go back to IE8 or any other IE. they...

Web resources about - Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox

Firefox Flicks : Winners

Firefox Beta Launches Social API With Facebook Messenger As Initial Partner
As originally announced earlier this month by Firefox parent Mozilla , the beta test of the Web browser’s Social API launched Monday with Facebook ...