Firefox 3 RC2 crashes with Flash Player

Name:    Robbie
Email:   robbieatstartailprodotcodotuk
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
I do a lot of youtubing and so use the Flash Player a lot.

In my profile, I can have the main video, where you uploaded something
recently, and flash works fine. I can click on a video link or another
profile and sometimes it will work.
If have 2 profiles open in each tab, and on one of them go to another
profile, it will crash. It looks like flash has a problem in closing itself.
There are sometimes where I watch a video, in the main window (no tabs)
and go to another video it will crash.
More than often it would just freeze and on the slight occasion it will
just kill itself.

I have also notice the annoying problem that flash likes to take a lot
of my processor when there is more than one of itself, especially in the
same window. Usually it takes 5 - 10 videos with just one flash player
before it grinds to a hault.
I suppose there isn't a way to stop it hogging my processor? I have
installed FlashBlock for those website with more than one flash player
on a single page.

On a non-bug note: I would like to say I am glad you have reduce the
hungriness of firefox. Less ram and more responsive. I've notice its
quicker to load as well. Firefox 3 is well needed, just make Firefox 4
even better. Strong, faster and healthier, fox eat that dam IE up,
(although thats probably a bad idea, bit off) hehe.
Thanks again.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052912 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Robbie

Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Karyl Severson Email: karyldotseversonatbredbanddotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: Hi, there - I have installed and re-installed Adobe Flash Player for Mac, and have installed both Firefox 3.0 and now 3.1 Beta, but websites requiring Flash no longer work. It is not an extreme problem as I can use Safari on my Mac, but I prefer the normal robustness of Firefox. Thanks very much. Karyl Severson Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9....

Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1
Name: Thomas Domin Email: domindottomatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 - ignore Adobe flash player 10 Comments: Flash Player 10 from Adobe/Macromedia was installed many times befor: Now is reading: You need to upgrade your Flash Player. Ekornes Stressless Catalouge if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 oe requires Macromedia Flash, version 8 or greater. Please click here to download. Or, if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 or greater, click here to force the site to load. From URL: http://hendrix....

Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing
Name: chuck marshall Email: chuxatindustryinetdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing Comments: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing in both ubuntu and wxp on a dual boot laptop. This is a bother. Do something. Tell me what is causing the browser to crap-out when trying to brows. I re-booted, I re-installed. I gave money to madam morningstar to sing a chant to change my f luck, but no dice. What did i do to piss you'll off? I don't want to use windows stuff, I have a spy program, a virus p...

Firefox 3.5 crashes with flash player 10.0.32.18 (suse 10.3)
Hi I was using firefox 3.5.3 with flash player 9 (some version - not sure) and it was working fine. Today when youtube got opened it prompted me to upgrade flash to 10.0.32.18, i did so by installing ".rpm" using "rpm -Uvh flash-plugin-10.0.32.18-release.i386.rpm ". But after that whenever any flash embed sits (eg: youtube) opened, firefox is crashing. Please let me know what is the issue. I have mozilla-nss-3.11.7-15 mozilla-xulrunner181-1.8.1.4-30 mozilla-nspr-4.6.7-20 beagle-firefox-0.2.18-30 with openSUSE 10.3 (X86-64). Thanks, ShekarKCB -- ...

Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.13 does not crash with streaming data
Name: john Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.13 does not crash with streaming data Comments: Firefox/3.5.2 crashes when I attempt to receive "streaming data" from a certain website, whereas I have always been able to receive such "streaming data" without any problem from such website under Firefox/3.0.13. In other words, Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.12 does not crash under the same scenario. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback ...

Firefox 3 rc2 does not recognise adobe flash player
Name: Sundee Email: azbigsky03atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 rc2 does not recognise adobe flash player Comments: I have adobe flash player installed on my system but every time I come to a site that uses flash, I am asked to install it again. I have tried that, thinking it was some other version, but to no avail. Firefox 3 rc2 does not recognise or utilize the adobe flash player installed on my system. I love firefox and have used it for years! I recenly did a HD restore om my system and thought I'd try the new firefox 3. So far I se...

Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5
Name: Laura Henderson Email: ILauraHendersonatGMaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5 Comments: I updated my Lenovo T61 Laptop with Firefox 3.5. During the process my computer crashed. When I then restarted the computer (for the crash and for the completion of my update, I received a window that stated that: "The following add-ons are not compatible with Firefox and have been disabled: ThinkVantage Password Manager 3.5. While I do not know if the crash that occurre...

firefox 3.5.2 crash with full screen flash player
Name: lArA Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.5.2 crash with full screen flash player Comments: openSuSE 11.1 Adobe Flash Player 10.0.32.18 firefox 3.0.12 works fine Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; es-ES; rv:1.9.1.2) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Excessive use of HD by Firefox 3 RC2 (weaknesses of Firefox 3)
Name: Luiz Claudio Eudes Email: luizclaudioeudesatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Excessive use of HD by Firefox 3 RC2 (weaknesses of Firefox 3) Comments: I noted that Firefox 3 RC1 is an excessive use of HD for the transfer of files between the HD and RAM memory, although the Firefox 3 RC2 has apparently fallen over this, I would suggest that it provide more attention in detail! Often while I'm using Firefox 3 expected such transfer have to finish as the Firefox you are "few seconds" unresponsive. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windo...

Latest upgrade of Adobe Flash Player does not install on Firefox 3.0 RC2
Name: Lawrence Email: Tiger_Tigeratmsndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Latest upgrade of Adobe Flash Player does not install on Firefox 3.0 RC2 Comments: Can't play online flash videos such as YouTube Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

The Firefox 3.0 RC2 don't install the adobe flash player plugin
Name: Jose Henrique Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: The Firefox 3.0 RC2 don't install the adobe flash player plugin Comments: When I access the web site http://g1.globo.com/, the firefox ask for the flash player. I install but it don't install. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Flash Problem with Firefox 3.03 and Flash Player 10
Name: Ruediger Gehring Email: infoatcablekingdotde Product: Firefox Summary: Flash Problem with Firefox 3.03 and Flash Player 10 Comments: After installing the update of the Adobe Flash Player, the flash category-menu on our homepage can'nt be seen. In IE6+7 everything works fine. Combination of Firefox 3.03 and Flash Player 9 works also fine. Homepage: www.cableking.de Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a respon...

Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Stephen Arthur Email: stephenatarchivistdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 - installing Adobe Flash Player Comments: OS: Windows XP Pro Product: Firefox 3 beta 3 Action: Installing Adobe Flash Player Error Message: "Firefox could not install this item because "install-3lw..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem." Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 On Feb 20, 4:52=A0pm, Ste...

Web resources about - Firefox 3 RC2 crashes with Flash Player - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox