Firefox 3 beta 5 + Adobe Flash Player

Name:    Manu B
Email:   manudotb2007atgmaildotcom
Product: Gran Paradiso

Comments:
Hi there,

I’m very enthusiast with Firefox 3 but I noticed what web sites using
heavy Flash applications no longer work with beta 3. I’m running Windows
XP Pro Sp2 (sorry), I tried two recent releases of Flash Player from
Adobe, both work with Firefox 2, which I use every day, but not with
beta 3. I don’t receive any error from Firefox, the extension is listed
as working but doesn’t on some web sites. I don’t have any idea about
troubleshooting this issue. I’m just reporting things at a basic user
level. Hope this will help.

Cheers,
Manu.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1.13) Gecko/20080311 Firefox/2.0.0.13
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Manu

On Apr 14, 7:21 am, Manu B <hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg> wrote:
> Name:    Manu B
> Email:   manudotb2007atgmaildotcom
> Product: Gran Paradiso
>
> Comments:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm very enthusiast with Firefox 3 but I noticed what web sites using
> heavy Flash applications no longer work with beta 3. I'm running Windows
> XP Pro Sp2 (sorry), I tried two recent releases of Flash Player from
> Adobe, both work with Firefox 2, which I use every day, but not with
> beta 3. I don't receive any error from Firefox, the extension is listed
> as working but doesn't on some web sites. I don't have any idea about
> troubleshooting this issue. I'm just reporting things at a basic user
> level. Hope this will help.
>
> Cheers,
> Manu.
>
> Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1.13) Gecko/20080311 Firefox/2.0.0.13
> From URL:http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

I have had the same problems when using seeqpod. Youtube and other
flash video sites work fine, but seeqpod gives me an error saying I
need to install a flash player.  What's the deal with this?
0
matmullen

Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1
Name: Thomas Domin Email: domindottomatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 - ignore Adobe flash player 10 Comments: Flash Player 10 from Adobe/Macromedia was installed many times befor: Now is reading: You need to upgrade your Flash Player. Ekornes Stressless Catalouge if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 oe requires Macromedia Flash, version 8 or greater. Please click here to download. Or, if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 or greater, click here to force the site to load. From URL: http://hendrix....

[Hendrix] Firefox 3 beta 5 + Adobe Flash Player
Name: Manu B Email: manudotb2007atgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Firefox 3 beta 5 + Adobe Flash Player Comments: Hi there, I’m very enthusiast with Firefox 3 but I noticed what web sites using heavy Flash applications no longer work with beta 3. I’m running Windows XP Pro Sp2 (sorry), I tried two recent releases of Flash Player from Adobe, both work with Firefox 2, which I use every day, but not with beta 3. I don’t receive any error from Firefox, the extension is listed as working but doesn’t on some web sites. I don’t have any idea about troubleshooting thi...

Installation of Adobe Flash player plugin Firefox 3 beta 5
Name: Kevin Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Installation of Adobe Flash player plugin Firefox 3 beta 5 Comments: Firefox could not install this item because "install-5cr..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3 Beta 5 Adobe Flash Player will not install
Name: Rich Oliver Email: richdotoliveratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 Adobe Flash Player will not install Comments: Embedded video in several websites will not work. When prompted to install the Adobe Flash player I get this error message: Firefox could not install this item because "install-rn8..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.m...

Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Karyl Severson Email: karyldotseversonatbredbanddotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: Hi, there - I have installed and re-installed Adobe Flash Player for Mac, and have installed both Firefox 3.0 and now 3.1 Beta, but websites requiring Flash no longer work. It is not an extreme problem as I can use Safari on my Mac, but I prefer the normal robustness of Firefox. Thanks very much. Karyl Severson Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9....

Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Stephen Arthur Email: stephenatarchivistdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 - installing Adobe Flash Player Comments: OS: Windows XP Pro Product: Firefox 3 beta 3 Action: Installing Adobe Flash Player Error Message: "Firefox could not install this item because "install-3lw..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem." Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 On Feb 20, 4:52=A0pm, Ste...

[Hendrix] Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Stephen Arthur Email: stephenatarchivistdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 - installing Adobe Flash Player Comments: OS: Windows XP Pro Product: Firefox 3 beta 3 Action: Installing Adobe Flash Player Error Message: "Firefox could not install this item because "install-3lw..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem." Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 On Feb 20, 4:52=A0pm, Ste...

Firefox 3 beta 3 Adobe Flash Player will not auto install
Name: Jeff Farrar Email: wdotjeffdotfarraratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 Adobe Flash Player will not auto install Comments: When clicking on the "Install missing plugins" button, the following box pops up after agreeing to the license. Firefox could not install this item because "install-p2s..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3.5 Beta release. When closing programm process remains active and prevents restart of Firefox under Windows Vista. Memory intenese flash caused firefox to freeze
Name: Sebastian Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 Beta release. When closing programm process remains active and prevents restart of Firefox under Windows Vista. Memory intenese flash caused firefox to freeze Comments: The problem stated above happend quite often after Firefox was running for some time 3-4 Hours. When restarting Firefox a message that firefox was already running popped of, and the process had to be stopped via task manager (ctrl alt del). Second thing I recognized was when starting 2-3 memory intense Flash-Applications in tabs firefox would freeze (games f...

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today.
Name: Jim Allan Email: jdotallanatcalistodotdemondotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today. Comments: Following advice re a 3 minute delay in Firefox 3.5.5 opening, I installed Firefox beta 3.6 yesterday. On booting up today I got an on screen message that Firefox had been upgraded. On checking I find that my version has returned to 3.5.5. And it still took 3 minutes to open initially! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 GTB5...

firefox beta 3,04b adobe flash player
Name: ben Email: bendotvanlokvenatwxsdotnl Product: Firefox Summary: firefox beta 3,04b adobe flash player Comments: unable to install adobe flash player. Firefox kon dit item niet installeren omdat "install-r4z..rdf" (aangeleverd door het item) niet juist is opgesteld of niet bestaat. Neem contact op met de maker over dit probleem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; nl; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Adobe Flash Player
Name: Andrew Email: pangaattomdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player - Firefox 3 beta 4 Comments: Cannot install the plugin. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 I'm having the same problem. This only happened recently. On Mar 11, 12:26=A0pm, Andrew <hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg> wrote: > Name: =A0 =A0Andrew > Email: =A0 pangaattomdotcom > Product: Firefox > Summary: Adobe Flash Player - Firefox 3 beta 4 > > Comments: > Cannot install the plugin. &...

Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3
Name: abel Email: abelusfatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3 Comments: Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3, noticeable increase in popups evading popup blocker. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032619 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - Firefox 3 beta 5 + Adobe Flash Player - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox