Firefox 3 Beta 3 - two "Get Bookmark Add-ons". on Bookmarks menu

Name:    Keith M.
Email:   keith0256atgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
Nothing to add, just seeing two menu choices that both say "Get Bookmark
Add-ons", both have the blue plus icon in front of them.  I am not
currently running any bookmark add-ons.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3
0
Keith

Cannot use persona add-on in 3.6 Beta i. I get this error message:"Personas 1.3.1 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.6b1".
Name: Jonathan Sprague Email: sprag80atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Cannot use persona add-on in 3.6 Beta i. I get this error message:"Personas 1.3.1 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.6b1". Comments: I have Windows 7. Personas 1.3.1.does not add-on to my system. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b1) Gecko/20091029 Firefox/3.6b1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback bu...

buggy "incompatible Add-ons" window during 1st launch of Firefox 3 Beta 3
Name: Matthew Sanchez Email: junk12atcoxdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: buggy "incompatible Add-ons" window during 1st launch of Firefox 3 Beta 3 Comments: After installing Firefox 3 Beta 3 and Firefox 3 is launched for the 1st time, the window displaying the incompatible Add-Ons does not scroll properly. The last item in the window (assuming the # of listed items is larger than the window) only shows the top half of the text, and when scrolling the window the text jumbles together as well. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5....

Firefox 3 Beta 4: "Organize Bookmarks"
Name: Peter Chang Email: tokenekieatucladotedu Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 4: "Organize Bookmarks" Comments: I found the "Show all bookmarks" option under the Bookmarks drop-down menu to be less intuitive than "Organize Bookmarks" from Firefox 2. Consider changing the name of the menu item to the original. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Resizeable "Add bookmark" Tab for Firefox 3
Name: ich1ich1 Product: Firefox Summary: Resizeable "Add bookmark" Tab for Firefox 3 Comments: Hello, i recently tested the german Firefox 3 for Linux. Its really fast and stable, but i miss the resizeable "Add bookmark" ("Lesezeichen hinzufügen" in German) Tab. Please make this Tab resizeable again! Yours faithfully, ich1² Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; de; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052912 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

firefox "bookmarks manager" "bookmarks toolbar" "same order"
I did a web and groups search for the subject line to try to find an answer, but came up dry. I'm running Firefox2 on an XP machine. The problem is this: For some reason, Bookmarks Manager does not list the bookmarks in the same order as the bookmarks toolbar. It used to. How can I make it do it again? "Restore natural order" does nothing. I want the order in Bookmarks Manager to change to reflect the order on the bookmarks toolbar. I used to be able to make a change in Bookmarks Manager and it would immediately be reflected in the bookmarks toolbar and would li...

Firefox 3,02b BETA - "Bookmarks
Name: Ralph Weinsheink Email: broadway_roseatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3,02b BETA - "Bookmarks - What happened to SORT BY NAME?" Comments: YO - it's "MIKEY and ME".....again. We've got some Bookmarks to alphabetize, did the left click, then the right click exercise, and "Sort By Name" is blanked out - cannot SORT BY NAME. Mikey asked "What happened" - I said "DUNNO...will ask Mozilla.org." Mikey said "COOL" - I gave him something........SWEET! Thanks. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (...

FireFox 3 -- Hide "Bookmarks Toolbar" from drop down menu on a Mac
Name: Morgan Email: xmbwdathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox 3 -- Hide "Bookmarks Toolbar" from drop down menu on a Mac Comments: Please! Add a function in the next build of FF3 to hide the "Bookmarks Toolbar" from the "Bookmarks" drop down menu. It is in the way and its usefulness is NOT through the drop down menu, but rather the Bookmarks Toolbar: There is no reason to give it such a prominent space on the bookmarks toolbar. Although there is a CSS workaround for PCs, it does not work for Macs. Please consider fixing ...

The "add new tab" "+" button is not easy to access on Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Flavio Serra Product: Firefox Summary: The "add new tab" "+" button is not easy to access on Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: I have to scroll with the mouse all to the right. it was easier with a button in the navigation toolbar. Easiest way is as MS Exlorer or Google Chrome (in my view). best regards Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you...

FF 3 beta 1, "restart firefox" in add-ons page
Name: Kamchybek Jusupov Email: kjusupovatgmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: FF 3 beta 1, "restart firefox" in add-ons page Comments: Hi, If you go into "Tools" --> "Add-ons/Themes", even if I don't change the theme, the button "Restart Firefox" is active. I thought it should be active if I do change my theme? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b1) Gecko/2007110903 Firefox/3.0b1 ...

Firefox 3,02b BETA - "Bookmarks
Name: Ralph Weinsheink Email: broadway_roseatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3,02b BETA - "Bookmarks - What happened to Print Preview then PRINT?" Comments: It's "MIKEY" and me again....found a slight problem....you call it "BUG" ....I call it nonsense, soon to be corrected or explained. Mikey and I just posted a non-abusive blog at a worldwide popular website: http://rate.forbes.com/comments/CommentServlet?StoryURI=2008/01/07/bill-gates-CES-technology-internet-cz_bu_1206gates.html&op=save&sourcename=story Yes indeed...

Need new "column bookmarks" add-on, to use Firefox 3.5
Name: Scott Owens Email: globalistatmsndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Need new "column bookmarks" add-on, to use Firefox 3.5 Comments: I just installed version 3.5 -- and then had to immediately go back to my previous version (3.0.9), because the latest one will not accept my existing "column bookmarks FF3" add-on and there is not yet (as far as I can find) any new add-on to take its place that WILL work with version 3.5... The fact is, "column bookmarks" is the ONLY add-on or extension that I absolutely NEED and use virtually every time I o...

No "javascript:" for Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Mark Bonges Email: mbongesatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: No "javascript:" for Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: When I type "javascript:" into the address bar of Firefox 3 Beta 3 I do not get the javascript debug window. This is VERY helpful as a developer and a big reason why I use firefox, hope it gets added soon. Thanks, Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3.6 beta 1
Name: Jeff Wygum Email: jwygumatnorsedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 beta 1 - New feature "Personas" Install fails with "Not compatible w/3.6b1" Comments: Firefox 3.6 beta 1 - New feature "Personas" Install fails with "Not compatible w/3.6b1" Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b1) Gecko/20091029 Firefox/3.6b1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must...

With the latest version of Firefox 3.0 you have lost the "New Folder" from the bookmarks folder dropdown menu
Name: Anand Keathley Email: eekleyatefndotorg Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: With the latest version of Firefox 3.0 you have lost the "New Folder" from the bookmarks folder dropdown menu Comments: This new version of Firefox removes the ability to create a new bookmarks folder that previously existed in the bookmarks folder dropdown menu. I do not see anywhere to create a new bookmarks folder. That is a BIG problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051202 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozi...

(Simple) suggestion for Firefox 3 beta 1 release
Name: MC Honig Email: meindertatarchwaredotnl Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: (Simple) suggestion for Firefox 3 beta 1 release - Malware detector: add "Take me back" under "Take me away from here" Comments: Presumably, many people will stumble onto such a site from somewhere else they were busy at, and I would guess that many would find it more useful to go back than to go to the firefox start page :) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; nl; rv:1.9b1) Gecko/2007110903 Firefox/3.0b1 ...

Web resources about - Firefox 3 Beta 3 - two "Get Bookmark Add-ons". on Bookmarks menu - mozilla.firefox.prerelease