Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3

Name:    Boff
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
ehhh, did you know that the back arrow and the forward arrow disappeared?

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3
0
Boff

feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3
Name: i hutchinson Email: hutchatbordernetdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: so far it works OK Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback #3
Name: stephen Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback Comments: Hi there, Just some quick feedback regards to beta 3. I think the private browsing feature is superb, basic yet useful (especially when at work ;) ). Maybe we could have more settings to personalize this feature, e.g. start with Firefox and a quick access button that we can add to the toolbar. Also acid 3 test is very good and after evenly using Firefox and internet explorer using only half the RAM - FF=97mb IE=210mb. Overall very good improvement over Firefox 3.0 and internet explorer in a...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback #3
Name: Rosebud Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback Comments: This new updated version of Firefox is exceptionally well done. I particularly like the added plus sign next to the current tab used to add a new tab. I also like being able to tear a tab from the current window to create a new one. Dragging the tab into the Bookmarks folder to create a new bookmark is nice too; I don't know if that was just a feature on the previous version I never discovered, but I enjoy it nonetheless. The updates are not major, but regardless, they are mu...

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3 beta 3 #3
Name: mike tedesco Email: michael_tedescoattalk21dotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: Noticed that I can no longer upload photos on ebay with FF3B3. It comes up with a message saying that the files can't be found yet it works with Firefox 2.0.0.12. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 beta 3 #3
Name: Mel Product: Other (please state) Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: Dude! Don't scare my mom like that! Give me back the same old vanilla interface and let those who want a new look have a new look. Dead set on the new interface? Give people the option to make the move on install/update. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020511 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 #3
Name: Maaris Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: popups does not work here http://www.mc-nudes.com/updates.php Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Feedback for Firefox 3.5/3.1 Beta 3
Name: Kuldeep Kapade Email: kuldeepkapadeatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback for Firefox 3.5/3.1 Beta 3 Comments: Please improve the default looks of the browser and increase the viewable area like Google Chrome. It is good to see that you are borrowing good points from the Chrome and it will be much better if we can see the handy-ness (appearance-wise) of Chrome in Firefox too. 'Personas' is a great add-on and please increase the view are in it too. It would be also great to see bottom status bar as optional and replace it with a sma...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

firefox 3.0 beta 3 #3
Name: Xavier Kerestesy Email: xavieratkerestesydotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 Comments: On one of my sites, I use the following in the php pages. When I press the "back" button in firefox, it is not revalidating the page. This was working in Firefox 2.0. Please let me know if I need to change something to support firefox 3.0 or if this is a bug. Thank you, <? php header("no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"); ?> Thank you, Xavier Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-...

firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3
Name: cody Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: the best thing about is this beta is the increased speed Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 #3
Name: Ian D. Samson Email: iansamson3atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 Comments: Biggest load of shit since I don't know when. I had to remove it from my computer to get the computer to work properly. I type at 65wpm usually, but in 3.6b3 I can type at one character every 5 minutes it is so slow, on everything GMail, Facebook. text, OpenOffice, everything. Load of crap. Back to the drawing boards gentlemen and ladies, we don't need crap like this. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.5)...

Firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3
Name: Antoine Email: doninhuatgmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: Firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: I am viewing like three pages and I keep getting closed out and having to restore my session. This is really getting aggravating!!!! IT has happened quite a few times in the past 5 minutes. Please correct these problems.... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you...

Web resources about - Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3 - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Who Do You Trust: Facebook, Twitter, Or Google? Facebook’s Feedback Panel Returns
Last month, we told you about Facebook’s new Feedback Panel and how its eerie data gathering COULD potentially save your marriage . This month, ...

User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback - Facebook
Facebook Engineering hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback geschrieben. Du kannst ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook adds app ratings and negative feedback metrics to insights tool
Facebook introduced app ratings and negative feedback metrics to the app insights tool today as a way to help developers gain a better understanding ...

Taxi industry’s epic social media fail in request for passenger feedback - HeraldSun Search Search
IT is being dubbed a social media disaster — the taxi industry has been given #epicfail for asking taxi passengers to tell the industry about ...

'It's good to get some constructive feedback': Malcolm Turnbull shrugs off party ridicule
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has tried to laugh off the awkwardness of a Liberal Party meeting on Saturday, where he was laughed at by party ...

Kyocera’s ‘Haptivity’ will bring force feedback to touch screens
With Haptivity, Kyocera claims they can achieve the closest to actual "real touch feeling and force feedback" any touch screen has ever accomplished. ...

ZTE Takes Consumer Feedback to Heart and Adds Two New Axon Smartphones to Lineup
ZTE USA, the fourth largest smartphone supplier in the U.S. and second largest in the no-contract market*, today announced two new additions ...