Firefox 3 beta 3: "drop down" for back button is confusing

Name:    Oleg Rekutin
Email:   olegmozillaatuksilanddotcom
Product: Gran Paradiso

Comments:
The "dropdown" for the back button looks like it is a dropdown for the
front button. Confusing.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3
0
Oleg

"Back" button in Firefox 3 Beta 4
Name: David Frendin Email: daviddotfrendinatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: "Back" button in Firefox 3 Beta 4 Comments: Hi, I found it really annoying that the history list for the "back" button has been removed in FF3. It kinda makes life hard when hitting "back" to a page automaticly forwarding to the current page. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3 beta 4, "GO BACK" button @ Gmail
Name: halkazzar Email: halkazzaratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 beta 4, "GO BACK" button @ Gmail Comments: Hi, just want to let you know that when I am working in Gmail the BACK button does not work sometimes. For example, when I open an email, I can not go back to inbox by pressing BACKSPACE Similar behavior when I browse other folders and labels (after going to SENT MAILS form Inbox, I can not go back to inbox by GO BACK (or backspace) still, I can use Gmail shortcuts, but it was more convenient in Firefox 2 to use backsp...

The "add new tab" "+" button is not easy to access on Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Flavio Serra Product: Firefox Summary: The "add new tab" "+" button is not easy to access on Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: I have to scroll with the mouse all to the right. it was easier with a button in the navigation toolbar. Easiest way is as MS Exlorer or Google Chrome (in my view). best regards Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you...

No "javascript:" for Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Mark Bonges Email: mbongesatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: No "javascript:" for Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: When I type "javascript:" into the address bar of Firefox 3 Beta 3 I do not get the javascript debug window. This is VERY helpful as a developer and a big reason why I use firefox, hope it gets added soon. Thanks, Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3.6 beta 1
Name: Jeff Wygum Email: jwygumatnorsedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 beta 1 - New feature "Personas" Install fails with "Not compatible w/3.6b1" Comments: Firefox 3.6 beta 1 - New feature "Personas" Install fails with "Not compatible w/3.6b1" Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b1) Gecko/20091029 Firefox/3.6b1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must...

(Simple) suggestion for Firefox 3 beta 1 release
Name: MC Honig Email: meindertatarchwaredotnl Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: (Simple) suggestion for Firefox 3 beta 1 release - Malware detector: add "Take me back" under "Take me away from here" Comments: Presumably, many people will stumble onto such a site from somewhere else they were busy at, and I would guess that many would find it more useful to go back than to go to the firefox start page :) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; nl; rv:1.9b1) Gecko/2007110903 Firefox/3.0b1 ...

Firefox 3 beta 3: "Downloads" is white and empty
Name: Max Ionov Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3: "Downloads" is white and empty Comments: Hello. After clearing private data (download journal), the "Downloads" window became white and empty even after I downloaded some files. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ru; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Helping localize "pluralForm" for Firefox 3 Beta 3
The fix for bug 394516 includes a new set of strings to localize so that the plural forms of words are correctly shown. E.g., "1 word" vs "2 words" More information is available on devmo: http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Localization_and_Plurals I've written up an extension that you can use with builds since Jan. 23rd which should help localizers check to make sure the new strings have the correct number of plural forms. pluralForm Checker Extension: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=298688 A screenshot of it in action: https://bugz...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Firefox 3 Beta Download
Name: Michelle Email: flarejoltporeonathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta Download - No "Clear" button? Comments: I recently installed the Firefox 3 beta, and I'm loving it, especially the remembering which tabs were last open when re-starting the browser. There's one small niggling annoyance that I have found so far, however - on the Download box that pops up after anything has been downloaded, there is no nice visible "Clear All" button (like in Firefox 2), instead I am forced to right-click and choose "Clear All"...

"Home" button in Firefox 3 beta 4
Name: Steve lexa Email: stevelexaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: "Home" button in Firefox 3 beta 4 Comments: Hello, I've been using the firefox three betas since beta 2 and have really enjoyed them for the most part. However, there's one thing that's been continually bugging me. Where is my "home" button to get back to the home page? It's not even an option in the "customize toolbar" menu. Have I gone mad or is there really no home button in the FF3 betas? Thanks for your time, Steve Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (...

FireFox 3 beta 4
Name: Omeer Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox 3 beta 4 - where is the "home" button Comments: I am not using the bookmarks toolbar, so I don't have an easy way to have the HOME button now. I would much prefer to have it right next to the "reload" and "stop" buttons. Thanks, Omer Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: ...

Cannot use persona add-on in 3.6 Beta i. I get this error message:"Personas 1.3.1 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.6b1".
Name: Jonathan Sprague Email: sprag80atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Cannot use persona add-on in 3.6 Beta i. I get this error message:"Personas 1.3.1 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.6b1". Comments: I have Windows 7. Personas 1.3.1.does not add-on to my system. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b1) Gecko/20091029 Firefox/3.6b1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback bu...

Firefox 3 Beta 2 menus inconsistently use "..." and "…"
Name: Patrick Bernier Email: patatTZoNEdotORG Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 2 menus inconsistently use "..." and "…" Comments: I am running Firefox 3 Beta 2, English version, on a Japanese version of Windows XP. The "Help" menu looks like this: Report Broken web site… Report Web Forgery... Check for Updates… It looks very inconsistent and not very professional. IMHO all English menus should simply use three ASCII periods. Besides, the glyph for … tends to look very different depending on the font used (sometimes it's on the...

Web resources about - Firefox 3 beta 3: "drop down" for back button is confusing - mozilla.firefox.prerelease