Feedback on Firefox 3 Beta 3

Name:    Gregory Del Rosario
Email:   gregorydelrosarioatyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
There are several things that need addressing (primarily features that
were in Firefox 2 but are strangely missing in Firefox 2)

1. Click and drag bookmarks:  In firefox 2, you were able to click and
drag bookmarks to their respective folder.  In firefox 3, that feature
sometimes works and sometimes does not (mostly not though).  Instead, it
just moves the bookmark.

2. Lingering Bookmarks:  Using the "Show All Bookmarks" feature, the
click and drag feature is also missing.  However, that is not the main
problem.  the main problem is that the bookmarks tend to linger and you
cannont delete them.  For example, if I file the bookmark into another
folder, it will remain in it's original place for quite sometime.  This
is a bit annoying.

3. No home button: how can that be?! No home button!?  Please, just add
a home button.

Overall, Firefox 3 is shaping up to be a great piece of software, just
minor problems that detract from the overall experience.

Thanks

Gregory Del Rosario

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3
0
Gregory

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: ehhh, did you know that the back arrow and the forward arrow disappeared? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: Second installment of my feedback. When bookmarking pages, you cant drag site into a bookmark folder, there isn't even a organize bookmarks button in the bookmarks dropdown. Also, when dragging the bookmarks (in the bookmark menu) it would be nice if the menu didn't disappear. That's all for now. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback #3
Name: stephen Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback Comments: Hi there, Just some quick feedback regards to beta 3. I think the private browsing feature is superb, basic yet useful (especially when at work ;) ). Maybe we could have more settings to personalize this feature, e.g. start with Firefox and a quick access button that we can add to the toolbar. Also acid 3 test is very good and after evenly using Firefox and internet explorer using only half the RAM - FF=97mb IE=210mb. Overall very good improvement over Firefox 3.0 and internet explorer in a...

feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3
Name: i hutchinson Email: hutchatbordernetdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: so far it works OK Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback #3
Name: Rosebud Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback Comments: This new updated version of Firefox is exceptionally well done. I particularly like the added plus sign next to the current tab used to add a new tab. I also like being able to tear a tab from the current window to create a new one. Dragging the tab into the Bookmarks folder to create a new bookmark is nice too; I don't know if that was just a feature on the previous version I never discovered, but I enjoy it nonetheless. The updates are not major, but regardless, they are mu...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Feedback for Firefox 3.5/3.1 Beta 3
Name: Kuldeep Kapade Email: kuldeepkapadeatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback for Firefox 3.5/3.1 Beta 3 Comments: Please improve the default looks of the browser and increase the viewable area like Google Chrome. It is good to see that you are borrowing good points from the Chrome and it will be much better if we can see the handy-ness (appearance-wise) of Chrome in Firefox too. 'Personas' is a great add-on and please increase the view are in it too. It would be also great to see bottom status bar as optional and replace it with a sma...

Firefox 3 beta 3 #3
Name: mike tedesco Email: michael_tedescoattalk21dotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: Noticed that I can no longer upload photos on ebay with FF3B3. It comes up with a message saying that the files can't be found yet it works with Firefox 2.0.0.12. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 beta 3 #3
Name: Mel Product: Other (please state) Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: Dude! Don't scare my mom like that! Give me back the same old vanilla interface and let those who want a new look have a new look. Dead set on the new interface? Give people the option to make the move on install/update. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020511 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 #3
Name: Maaris Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: popups does not work here http://www.mc-nudes.com/updates.php Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 beta 3 feedback
Name: Jim Email: awsome_megasatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 feedback Comments: I really like the new default theme for the Mac OSX version. It looks very nice and sleek. The only two complaints I have are the session manager isn't working with this build and the Command/F key stroke doesn't work at all. That is a very inportant feature as unlike other browsers firefox searches the page's text in real time. Also right clicking is distored in this build as well. Overall very great job on Firefox 3. I absolutly can't wait for the final ...

Feedback Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Alexander Lindo Email: thisrockguyatlivedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: The new interface beautiful. I love the new combined navigation icons and the relocation of the Home button. Keep it that way. I do however dislike the new Reload button, It would be nice to keep the old STOP and RELOAD buttons. Anyways, enough about the interface, the performance has been great so far. I like the new Smart Bookmarks feature. The new add-ons manager is excellent. Keep up the great work. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5...

Firefox 3 Beta Feedback #3
Name: JD Hopper Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta Feedback Comments: i do not like the feature that puts your bookmarks in the address bar, i find that there are too many things that pop-up and it annoys me. so i just end up deleting all my bookmarks to prevent the "pop-up" from happening Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Web resources about - Feedback on Firefox 3 Beta 3 - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Newest Facebook Messenger For IOS Update Includes Feedback
... applications are coming fast and furious. Monday, Facebook announced an update to its Messenger for iOS devices that lets users give feedback ...

Thanks For Your Feedback
... Use Policy, Statement of Rights and Responsibilities Take Effect by Erin Egan, Chief Privacy Officer, Policy Thank you for providing feedback ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook asks users for feedback on News Feed, On This Day feature
Facebook constantly wants to know how users feel about features. AllFacebook recently noticed that Facebook is polling users on their News Feed ...

‘Minecraft’ dev announces 'Realms' price drop and free trials, Minecraft amiibo feedback heard by dev ...
Mojang has released a new and reduced price tag to the “Minecraft Realms.”

Site Issues and Feedback

Microsoft explains how it uses Windows 10 Insider feedback with 'Made by you' articles
The Windows Insider program was designed to help anyone test driving preview builds of Windows 10 to provide feedback and help shape the future ...

HTC Announces Preview Program, Experience and Provide Feedback on HTC Tech Before Release
... a few lucky individuals to test out products before they see widespread release across the globe. The program will be used to collect feedback ...