Feedback on Firefox 3 beta 2 #2

Name:    Yannick
Email:   Yannick19911athotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
Hi there!
I think the short way to downloads still is missing. (ctrl+y)

Best Regards
Yannick

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2
0
Yannick

"Yannick"   wrote...

> I think the short way to downloads still is missing. (ctrl+y)
>
> Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2

That shortcut    is   Ctrl+J     see   Help,  keyboard shortcuts

also available at  http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/keyboard

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ID:2007121120

0
David

The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2.
Name: User Email: peanutbutter685atyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2. Comments: The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 beta 2 feedback #2
Name: John Miller Email: gladasnubben2atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 beta 2 feedback Comments: I think its nice good luck with making it better ;) a site it cant show very good: www.playahead.se when u login the navigating above is messed up :( Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

firefox 3 beta 2 feedback #2
Name: Anil Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3 beta 2 feedback Comments: We (multiple people) don't like the drop down list that comes up when we type the URL in the URL field at the top. Its very odd looking. It takes up too much space and too much text/graphics, its hard to read what exactly is being shown. I liked the old behavior. Just some feedback... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Firefox 3.1 beta 2 feedback #2
Name: Aljaž Korbar Email: Korbardotaljazatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 beta 2 feedback Comments: Very satisfied with the speed of loading, the new tab button and private browsing. very good: -Private browsing. -Speed of loading(very very fast!). Bugs: -can't search vith the search option in upper left corner. -when selectin a tab somethimes it opens it in a new window. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sl; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to reade...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 Feedback #2
Name: Bogdan Lupandin Email: elitezenithwebatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 Feedback Comments: I'm using the Russian version, and I'm typing in English... every word I type is underlined in red... just saying that maybe you should put in English words as well to the reader? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ru; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not ...

Feedback for Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 #2
Name: Darin Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback for Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 Comments: Hello! I'm using Firefox 3.1 beta 2. Would it be possible when you type in a web address to be able to press enter afterward so that it takes you to the site you are wanting to go to? I have noticed that when I do it with this beta version that nothing happens. I have to go over and click to send the information so that I can get to the site. I believe this was a part of the other Firefox releases (and other web browsers as well), and would love for it to be a part of ...

Firefox 3 Beta 2 versus Firefox 2 Memory Usage
Name: Mike Lewis Email: mrlbpatbigponddotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 2 versus Firefox 2 Memory Usage Comments: Very heavy surfing for half an hour with Firefox 2 used 651.5 Meg of RAM and slowed it down a lot. Surfing the same sites for the same time with Firefox 3 Beta 2 used 148 Meg and didn't slow it down. I'm running Windows XP Pro SP2 with 1 Gig of RAM on a 3 GHz Pentium 4 chip. The memory usage figures were from Windows Task Manager. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Can I downgrade from Firefox 3 Beta 2 to Firefox 2 (latest release)
Hi, Since last 2 days I have been experiencing slow performance with Firefox 3 Beta 2 version. It just keeps spinning and the site never reloads or refreshes, making to impossible to work. So can I downgrade to Firefox 2 (latest release)? Will I lose anything or Firefox will keep all the settings and information? Thanks. ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 is considerably slower than Firefox 2.0
Name: MrMister Email: mrmister001athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 is considerably slower than Firefox 2.0 Comments: Even Internet Explorer is faster. Sometimes, Firefox 3.1 is extremely slow loading websites. This seems to be a random thing, sometimes go faster other times go slower. Be sure I did the test perfectly. My connection was not saturated downloading stuff... neither I had my computer with all the resources taken and going to crash. I had perfectly my resources in windows, was monitoring the system and my DSL conne...

Problems with Firefox 2 and Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Pete Product: Firefox Summary: Problems with Firefox 2 and Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: When updated Firefox 2 to 1.0.0.12 and uninstalling previous version. It also removed Firefox 3 beta 3 from my computer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 2 Beta 2 #2
Name: Hans Email: info_at_HansEbert.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Comments: Only one comment: GREAT! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; de; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #2
Name: Paul Email: pavel_holecekatatlasdotcz Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 feedback Comments: There some bugs I've found and some features I miss. Saving tabs when Firefox closes doesn't work I don't know why. I have closed Firefox and saved opened tabs. I started Firefox again and nothing happened. I wasn't able to find it nowhere in bookmarks. I have turned off saving history. Maybe it's connected with it. Bookmarks I miss option "Don't show in location bar auto-complete". I have a few bookmarks that are ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #2
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: ehhh, did you know that the back arrow and the forward arrow disappeared? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #2
Name: Boff Email: mwaboffatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: I like the layout of the toolbars, seems more high-techy, if you understand what I mean. The spell check thing is also much more helpful than in Firefox 2. However I literally just downloaded the beta and three things I quickly noticed off the bat: In your History, you cannot right click a folder (i.e. "Today" or "Yesterday") and press delete, you can delete individual sites, but not entire folders. Second thing, when I started typing in a URL, I ...

Web resources about - Feedback on Firefox 3 beta 2 #2 - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Newest Facebook Messenger For IOS Update Includes Feedback
... applications are coming fast and furious. Monday, Facebook announced an update to its Messenger for iOS devices that lets users give feedback ...

Thanks For Your Feedback
... Use Policy, Statement of Rights and Responsibilities Take Effect by Erin Egan, Chief Privacy Officer, Policy Thank you for providing feedback ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook asks users for feedback on News Feed, On This Day feature
Facebook constantly wants to know how users feel about features. AllFacebook recently noticed that Facebook is polling users on their News Feed ...

‘Minecraft’ dev announces 'Realms' price drop and free trials, Minecraft amiibo feedback heard by dev ...
Mojang has released a new and reduced price tag to the “Minecraft Realms.”

Site Issues and Feedback

Microsoft explains how it uses Windows 10 Insider feedback with 'Made by you' articles
The Windows Insider program was designed to help anyone test driving preview builds of Windows 10 to provide feedback and help shape the future ...

HTC Announces Preview Program, Experience and Provide Feedback on HTC Tech Before Release
... a few lucky individuals to test out products before they see widespread release across the globe. The program will be used to collect feedback ...