Feedback and Feedback Problem

Name:    Peter Lehner
Email:   lehnerus2000atyahoodotcomdotau
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
Hi Guys
I wanted to send some feedback on Firefox 4, but I was directed to a
page that said Forbidden (403).

Feedback
You should include more nfo in the screen tips.
e.g.
Ctrl+Reload - duplicate a Tab
Ctrl+Back - opens previous page in a new Tab
Ctrl+Forward - opens "next" page in a new Tab
etc.

I only discovered these, by accident, a few months ago.

It would only be an extra line in a screen tip.

Peter Lehner

From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Peter

Feedback on feedback

Feedback on feedback mechanism
Name: Robin Wylie Email: robindotwylieatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on feedback mechanism Comments: It might be nice if clicking the "send feedback" bookmarklet didn't take you away from the page you're currently on? Maybe a new window might be better. Or a javascript based new window might be a better way of doing it. Just so the user doesn't lose the page they were on when they decided to give feedback - apart from anything else, there might be important info on that page's rendering that they may want to look at while they'...

Firefox BETA feedback problem
Name: Roko Email: rokonovakatindotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox BETA feedback problem Comments: Greetings! There's a bug with Firefox 4.0 BETA 1.When I click on feedback it brings me to website:https://input.mozilla.com/en-US/download Well...I already have Firefox 4.0 BETA,and I already used feedback.Then I disabled it,and now I enabled it again,and it doesn't work... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:2.0b1) Gecko/20100630 Firefox/4.0b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation...

Feedback about the feedbacking language..
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback about the feedbacking language.. Comments: I use the Hebrew version of firefox, and whenever I report a broken site, phishing & etc, it asks me to write the report in Hebrew, and probably sends it to the Hebrew support center or whatever. Frankly, I don't trust the Hebrew language for such stuff, so I post it in English, but the report is probably still sent to the Hebrew team (And I believe they can't do anything with it). Can u please let us select the language of the report we're sending? btw there's no racism ...

You have feedback at feedback.com
Name: Feedback.com Product: Firefox Summary: You have feedback at feedback.com Comments: People are using feedback.com for giving feedback to your organization. http://feedback.com/view-feedback-r.php?eid=20 Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.0b1 feedback
Name: Drew S. Email: durer99atlycosdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0b1 feedback - Font problems Comments: OK, so I downloaded and tried Firefox 3.0b1 to try it out and after only about an hour with it, I'm going to dump it and go back to 2.0.0.11, because all my fonts are different and all the styles and sizes in all my blogs are not showing up and I'm NOT happy about it. I mean, I meticulously set up my blog on Blogger and have set some bold type and italicized type and etc., etc., etc., and now it's ALL gone, everything is either Arial or Helvetica i...

Firefox 4.0b2
Name: Henrik Email: basisnavn1-oviatyahoodotdk Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4.0b2 - Problem with feedback-button Comments: 1) The feedback-button has disappeared in some reason, so I deactivated and activated the add-on but now it doesn't recognize my browser as a beta and I'm directed to this site every time I click the feedback-button: https://input.mozilla.com/en-US/download Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives...

Firefox 3 Beta 4 problem feedback
Name: Keith Siew Email: keithdotsiewatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 4 problem feedback Comments: Hey just to let you know as you were looking for feedback on some issues that might arise during your beta testing. I use digg.com and some of the links to pages don't seem to work for your browser and does with others... http://digg.com/political_opinion/Who_is_Really_Paying_With_Their_Lives_in_Iraq the above link is to the page I was on and when I tried to click on the hyperlink text or image it redirects me to the digg homepag...

feedback- problems with firefox 3.1.Beta 3
Name: Tilman Email: tilmandotpinnowatt-onlinedotde Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: feedback- problems with firefox 3.1.Beta 3 Comments: there are not compatibilities with add on "microsoft.net framework 1.0 and not compatibilities with add on "pdf creator toolbar. Sincerly Tilman Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide...

My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback
Name: Markus Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback Comments: Mac OS X Version 10.6.4 Firefox 4 Beta 1 Feedback: Firefox Feedback Button redirects my request to leave a feedback to a page which is telling me to download the new beta version first even though I am obviously using it. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

Suggest change title of shortcut from "send feedback" to "send firefox feedback"
Name: Stephen, a firefox supporter Product: Firefox Summary: Suggest change title of shortcut from "send feedback" to "send firefox feedback" Comments: I just downloaded FF beta3 and it suggested dragging the feedback button onto the bookmarks toolbar. However once it is there it is not clear to the tester/user some time later that it is for firefox and not one of the potentially-many other applications on their PC. I therefore suggest you change title of shortcut from "send feedback" to "send firefox feedback". No big deal, but an easy...

Feedback about Firefox !
Name: N C TRI Email: arsenal0709atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback about Firefox ! Comments: I am who take Firefox web brower, and satisfy very muching with all the friends's product. Thank you very much! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Feedback on Firefox
Name: Joao Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox Comments: Sirs, Up to now my Firefox is running great. I don't remember to have had significative bugs in my home or in my fianc�e's house. Really a great product. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051107 Firefox/1.5 ...

Feedback Agent does not want to feedback
This problem has existed from 1.5.03 through 1.5.04 and is still a problem on my 1.5.05 installation. Browser crashes. Feedback Agent loads when browser next loads - shows 1 item in the queue but when trying to send the incident it pops an error message --------------------------- Mozilla Quality Feedback Agent --------------------------- The Agent is unable to connect to the server. Please check your Proxy Server settings or try again later. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Proxy settings are fine and I can connect to any other site. Any ideas...

Web resources about - Feedback and Feedback Problem - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Newest Facebook Messenger For IOS Update Includes Feedback
... applications are coming fast and furious. Monday, Facebook announced an update to its Messenger for iOS devices that lets users give feedback ...

Thanks For Your Feedback
... Use Policy, Statement of Rights and Responsibilities Take Effect by Erin Egan, Chief Privacy Officer, Policy Thank you for providing feedback ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook asks users for feedback on News Feed, On This Day feature
Facebook constantly wants to know how users feel about features. AllFacebook recently noticed that Facebook is polling users on their News Feed ...

Taxi industry’s epic social media fail in request for passenger feedback - HeraldSun Search Search
IT is being dubbed a social media disaster — the taxi industry has been given #epicfail for asking taxi passengers to tell the industry about ...

'It's good to get some constructive feedback': Malcolm Turnbull shrugs off party ridicule
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has tried to laugh off the awkwardness of a Liberal Party meeting on Saturday, where he was laughed at by party ...

Site Issues and Feedback

ZTE Takes Consumer Feedback to Heart and Adds Two New Axon Smartphones to Lineup
ZTE USA, the fourth largest smartphone supplier in the U.S. and second largest in the no-contract market*, today announced two new additions ...