Feedback about Firefox 3.6 beta 3

Name:
Product: Namoroka

Comments:
When two tabs load at the same time, Firefox pauses for less than a
second or even more than a second. Firefox 3.6 beta 3 is more
unresponsive than the other previous releases of Firefox 3.6. I hope you
get this problem fixed. I am counting on you!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: Second installment of my feedback. When bookmarking pages, you cant drag site into a bookmark folder, there isn't even a organize bookmarks button in the bookmarks dropdown. Also, when dragging the bookmarks (in the bookmark menu) it would be nice if the menu didn't disappear. That's all for now. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 #3
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 Comments: Having problems uploading an ".avi" video file to youtube in Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: ehhh, did you know that the back arrow and the forward arrow disappeared? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

FireFox 3.6 beta 3 #3
Name: Cris Product: Other (please state) Summary: FireFox 3.6 beta 3 Comments: most web pages load really fast,( a fix or cure if using Facebook). But if such pages contain any URL links. The links do not work until after doing a page refresh. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 #3
Name: Ian D. Samson Email: iansamson3atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 Comments: Biggest load of shit since I don't know when. I had to remove it from my computer to get the computer to work properly. I type at 65wpm usually, but in 3.6b3 I can type at one character every 5 minutes it is so slow, on everything GMail, Facebook. text, OpenOffice, everything. Load of crap. Back to the drawing boards gentlemen and ladies, we don't need crap like this. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.5)...

Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 Feedback
Name: George Email: gbsmgillathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 Feedback Comments: 1 Certainly faster CPU Fossil Speed gives over 1000Mhz - previously low 900s (Google Chrome gives 3000MHz) 2 Following Add-ons incompatible CSS Validator Down Them All ProConLatte Greasemonkey ScrapBook XMarks Otherwise OK - Thank You Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 GTB5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response...

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback #3
Name: stephen Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback Comments: Hi there, Just some quick feedback regards to beta 3. I think the private browsing feature is superb, basic yet useful (especially when at work ;) ). Maybe we could have more settings to personalize this feature, e.g. start with Firefox and a quick access button that we can add to the toolbar. Also acid 3 test is very good and after evenly using Firefox and internet explorer using only half the RAM - FF=97mb IE=210mb. Overall very good improvement over Firefox 3.0 and internet explorer in a...

feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3
Name: i hutchinson Email: hutchatbordernetdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: so far it works OK Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback #3
Name: Rosebud Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback Comments: This new updated version of Firefox is exceptionally well done. I particularly like the added plus sign next to the current tab used to add a new tab. I also like being able to tear a tab from the current window to create a new one. Dragging the tab into the Bookmarks folder to create a new bookmark is nice too; I don't know if that was just a feature on the previous version I never discovered, but I enjoy it nonetheless. The updates are not major, but regardless, they are mu...

Firefox 3.6 downgrades to Firefox 3.5.8 Beta
Name: Michelle Parrish Email: mimi0501atearthlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 downgrades to Firefox 3.5.8 Beta Comments: I have upgraded to Firefox 3.6 5 times. Each time I upgrade, once I shut down Firefox and restart it, it downgrades to Firefox Beta 3.5.8. I've already had to delete my profile and create a new one because mine was corrupted. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectatio...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 #6
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 Comments: Just wanted to say that all of my usual websites are running perfectly with the new beta software. good job. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

First feedback of Firefox 3.6 Beta 2(3)
Name: Alain M. COMTE (Bordeaux, South-West of France Email: alain_comteathotmaildotfr Product: Firefox Summary: First feedback of Firefox 3.6 Beta 2(3) Comments: Hello everybody, Just a little mail to send you my first impressions of Mozilla Firefox 3.6 Beta 1 then 2. System used: a Toshiba Satellite (3 Yrs old) with (only) 512 Mo, 120 Mo HDD, with Windows 5.1 XP SP3. At that time, with only Firefox running, I use 528 Mo, including 107 Mo for Mozilla (==> thus, swapping problems). Mozilla version was 1 hour ago 3.6b2, then 3.6b3. Firefox is my main (and automa...

Web resources about - Feedback about Firefox 3.6 beta 3 - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Who Do You Trust: Facebook, Twitter, Or Google? Facebook’s Feedback Panel Returns
Last month, we told you about Facebook’s new Feedback Panel and how its eerie data gathering COULD potentially save your marriage . This month, ...

User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback - Facebook
Facebook Engineering hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback geschrieben. Du kannst ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook adds app ratings and negative feedback metrics to insights tool
Facebook introduced app ratings and negative feedback metrics to the app insights tool today as a way to help developers gain a better understanding ...

Taxi industry’s epic social media fail in request for passenger feedback - HeraldSun Search Search
IT is being dubbed a social media disaster — the taxi industry has been given #epicfail for asking taxi passengers to tell the industry about ...

'It's good to get some constructive feedback': Malcolm Turnbull shrugs off party ridicule
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has tried to laugh off the awkwardness of a Liberal Party meeting on Saturday, where he was laughed at by party ...

Site Issues and Feedback

ZTE Takes Consumer Feedback to Heart and Adds Two New Axon Smartphones to Lineup
ZTE USA, the fourth largest smartphone supplier in the U.S. and second largest in the no-contract market*, today announced two new additions ...