Feedback #14

Name:
Product: Namoroka

Comments:
Running a lot better

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2b1) Gecko/20091029 Firefox/3.6b1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

FireFox FeedBack #14
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox FeedBack Comments: Well to say, FireFox 3.6 is good. And it is a nice browser. Keep it up. Make sure to fix the slowness performance in Windows XP. :) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b2) Gecko/20091108 Firefox/3.6b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

RE: feedback-firefox Digest, Vol 14, Issue 81
Two things: 1. With 3.0 RC2, it doesn't reload web pages from last session, even though I have that option selected in the options... 2. Google maps is still working horribly compared to IE. It's slow and lags and stalls when trying to move maps around... I was hoping this would get addressed in 3.0.... -----Original Message----- From: feedback-firefox-bounces+firefox=tmphillips.com@lists.mozilla.org [mailto:feedback-firefox-bounces+firefox=tmphillips.com@lists.mozilla.org] On Behalf Of feedback-firefox-request@lists.mozilla.org Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 2:45 PM T...

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

firefox feedback
Name: heath Email: raindog7atgmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: firefox feedback Comments: I LOVE the firefox! like, firefox is my other half! ;-) VERY friendly program! i am looking forward to new update in the future! Thank you so much, firefox! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback about Firefox !
Name: N C TRI Email: arsenal0709atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback about Firefox ! Comments: I am who take Firefox web brower, and satisfy very muching with all the friends's product. Thank you very much! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Feedback on feedback

Firefox Feedback
Name: Chris Myers Email: msbcxheatatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Feedback Comments: I just was writing an informal compliment to the folks behind Firefox. I wanted to state that I use Firefox in my everyday life, at work and at home. It has been great in many ways, and I definately appreciate the hard work that went into creating this product. More importantly, the company's "image" of creating free-open-ended is a phenominal thing to do. Keep up the good work! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.10) G...

Firefox feedback
Name: John James Email: jjames_at_jtds.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox feedback Comments: I was, at one point, hoping for the next edition of IE primarily because of the difficulty I was having with PDF's. Now, though, I am very pleased with Firefox and find RC1 to be rock solid. I am in it 12 plus hours a day nearly every day and have had no problems. Except that this update seems to have done away with all my installed extensions (which I just noticed) and did not warn me that it was going to even though I have that option checked in my options dialog. Br...

Firefox feedback
Name: Courtney Caudill Email: cvcaudillathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox feedback Comments: I downloaded Apple's Safari yesterday because they advertised that it was faster than Firefox. I have XP and I found it to much slower than Firefox. The only problem I have with Firefox is a couple of site that stream radio when I click on listen live nothing happens. I have downloaded Java and enabled it. Thanks for your product. ...

Feedback on Firefox
Name: Joao Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox Comments: Sirs, Up to now my Firefox is running great. I don't remember to have had significative bugs in my home or in my fianc�e's house. Really a great product. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051107 Firefox/1.5 ...

feedback from prerelease
Name: vio Email: vio_negrutatyahoodotcom Product: Minefield Summary: feedback from prerelease Comments: have problem at yahoo it`s write: "this version of firefox is not compatible" but you need to click continue and will work, with any problem, have problem on www.triluliu.com when i press to play a video will appear a box and i need to close before video play is so annoyed Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.3a1pre) Gecko/20091218 Minefield/3.7a1pre From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix ...

about firefox feedback
Name: raghu Email: raghu_raghu2atrediffmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: about firefox feedback Comments: superb one!!!! i have went on searching 4 this..thanks 4 this. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - Feedback #14 - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Who Do You Trust: Facebook, Twitter, Or Google? Facebook’s Feedback Panel Returns
Last month, we told you about Facebook’s new Feedback Panel and how its eerie data gathering COULD potentially save your marriage . This month, ...

User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback - Facebook
Facebook Engineering hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback geschrieben. Du kannst ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook adds app ratings and negative feedback metrics to insights tool
Facebook introduced app ratings and negative feedback metrics to the app insights tool today as a way to help developers gain a better understanding ...

Taxi industry’s epic social media fail in request for passenger feedback - HeraldSun Search Search
IT is being dubbed a social media disaster — the taxi industry has been given #epicfail for asking taxi passengers to tell the industry about ...

'It's good to get some constructive feedback': Malcolm Turnbull shrugs off party ridicule
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has tried to laugh off the awkwardness of a Liberal Party meeting on Saturday, where he was laughed at by party ...

Site Issues and Feedback

ZTE Takes Consumer Feedback to Heart and Adds Two New Axon Smartphones to Lineup
ZTE USA, the fourth largest smartphone supplier in the U.S. and second largest in the no-contract market*, today announced two new additions ...