Connection reset errors

Name:    Nicolas Sonnet
Email:   bullduckatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
I often get Errors telling me the connection was reset while i was
browsing. This often happens during authenticated sessions like forum
visits and so on. I barely had those with Firefox 2 before. Anyway FF 3
looks awesome and runs smoothly, keep it up!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3
0
Nicolas

Connection was reset error in Firefox when Authentication cookie expires
 I'm using forms authentication and it works fine.  I have the timeout set to 20 minutes.  I have a subset of my pages that require authentication, so if the user isn't logged in when it goes to those pages, it will redirect them to the login page automatically (this is setup in my web.config file).  That works fine too.  What I started noticing recently is that if I log in and go to one of the protected pages and let it set until the authentication cookie expires, then click a button on that page, instead of redirecting me to the login page, it goes directly...

[connect error] Interbase Connect Error
In ODBC connect test is successfully.. but in PowerBuilder 6.5 Database Profiles is displayed error message.. Error Message is SQLSTATE = 40001 [Easysoft][Interbase]Dynamic SQL Error, SQL error code = -91, feature is not supported What means this message? Now I use PowerBuilder 6.5 & Interbase 5.6... Just I choose - Profile Name - Data Source --> This is ODBC DNS..(user DNS) - User ID - Password Does it need more? ...

"Socket Error # 10054 Connection reset by peer" error in TidHTTPServer
I have been playing around with TidHTTPServer from Indy 10.5.8.0 (supplied with RAD XE2). I am not using any IO handlers, nor am I assigning a stream to Response.ContentStream. I am just returning some text back in Response.ContentText. I am Using IE 8.0 as my web browser, everything works fine until I close the browser, then I get the exception EIdSocketError "Socket Error#10054 Connection Reset By Peer." If I click on continue, the program continues to execute. The curious thing though, the exception only throws when I close the Browser with my server...

connection reset errors
I am having a recurring error with IE4 and our web-site. We're downloading a list of 1000 records (I realize that's a lot, but our clients insist), and toward the end of the page-load, I get a message box that says: "Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site <url> The connection with the server was reset " and the page is not completely loaded. Does anyone know what is most likely to cause this behavior? Thanks Earl Earl, How long is it taking to download? For kicks, have you tried it with Netscape? I realize that doesn't necessar...

connection reset errors?
Is this just me? I am seeing a lot of 'connection reset' errors from support-stage.mozilla.org. This is happening when I am editing but it is also happening just navigating the site. So far, I have just been able to hit refresh and nothing is lost. It seems a bit weird, though. If I am doing something wrong, let me know. - ray I noticed it about an hour to two hours ago too. But it looks OK now. On Jul 25, 12:07 am, Ray Kiddy <r...@ganymede.org> wrote: > Is this just me? I am seeing a lot of 'connection reset' errors from > support-stage.mozi...

Delphi XE HTTP: error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer" [Edit]
Communication type is set to HTTP, LifeCycle is set to Invocation. Invocation represents a stateless connection, but when the network connection drops, the client throws the error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer". Are there any other properties to set up apart from LifeCycle? Hi Irina, > Communication type is set to HTTP, LifeCycle is set to Invocation. > > Invocation represents a stateless connection, but when the network connection drops, the client throws the error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer". Are there any other proper...

Connection error
We have see the message: Connection error - An error occurred during the TCPIP connection attempt twice now. The first time was a laptop that had not been used in a while. Now we are seeing the same message while trying to connect to a computer where ASA has just been installed. brian Brian Howard wrote: > We have see the message: > > Connection error - An error occurred during the TCPIP > connection attempt > > twice now. The first time was a laptop that had not been > used in a while. Now we are seeing the same message while > trying to connec...

Connection error using Firefox
I have Firefox on my laptop but all I get when trying to connect is a blank page. Ican access the web via Explorer. I did have access a couple of days ago. Any advise? vrjjturner@comcast.net wrote: > I have Firefox on my laptop but all I get when trying to connect is a > blank page. Ican access the web via Explorer. I did have access a > couple of days ago. Any advise? > is this with all pages or just one. If one, post a link. If all, then check your firewall. Remove the FF entry and start again. -- Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsg...

Internal connection fatal error and other random db connection errors
Hi guys!My newly built website has just recently went online,but sometimes I face errors (randomly) like these: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: There is no row at position 0.System.InvalidOperationException: There is already an open DataReader associated with this Command which must be closed first.System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Cannot find table 0System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.System.InvalidOperationException: ExecuteNonQuery requires an open and available Connection. The connection's current state is closed.System.InvalidOper...

help. when using Profile GetPropertyValue, I get the following connection error: An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure
 Hi,I need some help. I am getting this error after I complete the asp.net register control and click on the continue button. It crashed when it tries to get it calls this Profile property((string)(this.GetPropertyValue("Address1")));When I look at the stack, it is coming from my ProfileWrapper class which adds user address, city, etc.. from a class which inherits fromSystem.Web.Profile.ProfileBase. From the stack, it is calling the System.Web.Profile and crashed when it tries to open a connection atSystem.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObj...

Connection was reset, firefox plugin wanted.
I need/want a firefox plugin that automatically detects when elements on a web page are reset then reload just those elements, would make my life on this dumpy satellite connection easier. Torrance On 6/11/2010 5:38 AM, Torrance Bell wrote: > I need/want a firefox plugin that automatically detects when elements on > a web page are reset then reload just those elements, would make my life > on this dumpy satellite connection easier. Have you tried Chrome? I've noticed on certain sites that it seems to update objects on a page without a page refresh. -- -S...

Error Message: Connection to Server Reset
Lately I have been receiving the following error while following links at CNN.com. "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading. * The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. * If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection. * If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web." This only happens with Firefox, not Internet Explorer 7 or Opera 9. I doesn'...

Connection reset by peer error 10054
Hello, Using Delphi XE3 I developed a Datasnap webbroker ISAPI (IIS 7.5) application which works fine as you works with it... To be more clear If I leave the app inactive and try to use it after 3/4 minutes I receive a "socket error #10054 connection reset by peer" error I'm using a session live cycle on the server and I didn't changed any session default timeout (which should be 20mins.). Is there any kind of inactivity timeout I have to set up for a longer period ? Is there a way to intercept this error to try reconnecting to the server ? Thanks, Davide Hi, ...

I/O Error Connection reset by peer
Hi everyone, I use Net::LDAP in a script that does a daily search on a large LDAP database (~80,000 entries). The expected return from the search is ~2000 entries. One run of the script threw up this error: my $mesg = $ldap->search(base=>...); $mesg->error was "I/O Error Connection reset by peer" I dont think this has anything to do with an ldap search size limit. For one thing, I expect to get a "sizelimit exceeded" error in that case and I have error-handling for that and the other thing is that I dont expect to exceed the size limit. I use...

Web resources about - Connection reset errors - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Police tear open roof to arrest man in connection with stabbing murder
Police have torn open the roof of a Gold Coast home to arrest a man in connection with the stabbing death of 16-year-old Michael Brack.

Paris attacks: Belgium connection probed as terrorist past of Brussels district of Molenbeek under spotlight ...
Prosecutors reveal a growing Belgian connection to the deadly Paris attacks, focusing on a poor Brussels district.

Don’t Let Great Content Fall on Deaf Ears: Know your Connection Strategy
... via employee newsletter when it should have come through small-group manager meetings All of these and more are the result of a faulty connection ...

Brussels Connection Under Spotlight After Paris Killings
(EurActiv) — Prosecutors on Sunday disclosed a growing Belgian connection to the Paris attacks as Premier Charles Michel conceded that a Brussels ...