buggy "incompatible Add-ons" window during 1st launch of Firefox 3 Beta 3

Name:    Matthew Sanchez
Email:   junk12atcoxdotnet
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
After installing Firefox 3 Beta 3 and Firefox 3 is launched for the 1st
time, the window displaying the incompatible Add-Ons does not scroll
properly. The last item in the window (assuming the # of listed items is
larger than the window) only shows the top half of the text, and when
scrolling the window the text jumbles together as well.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3
0
Matthew

Firefox 3 Beta 3
Name: Keith M. Email: keith0256atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 - two "Get Bookmark Add-ons". on Bookmarks menu Comments: Nothing to add, just seeing two menu choices that both say "Get Bookmark Add-ons", both have the blue plus icon in front of them. I am not currently running any bookmark add-ons. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Cannot use persona add-on in 3.6 Beta i. I get this error message:"Personas 1.3.1 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.6b1".
Name: Jonathan Sprague Email: sprag80atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Cannot use persona add-on in 3.6 Beta i. I get this error message:"Personas 1.3.1 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.6b1". Comments: I have Windows 7. Personas 1.3.1.does not add-on to my system. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b1) Gecko/20091029 Firefox/3.6b1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback bu...

The "add new tab" "+" button is not easy to access on Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Flavio Serra Product: Firefox Summary: The "add new tab" "+" button is not easy to access on Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: I have to scroll with the mouse all to the right. it was easier with a button in the navigation toolbar. Easiest way is as MS Exlorer or Google Chrome (in my view). best regards Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you...

Firefox 3.0 beta "Firefox is not your default browser" window appears just off screen.
Name: D. Shepherd Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0 beta "Firefox is not your default browser" window appears just off screen. Comments: Whenever I start up Firefox 3.0 beta, the window that pops up to ask me if I want Firefox to be my default browser (it is not, obviously) appears mostly off screen (in the top left) with just the "yes/no" buttons visible enough for me to click on them. I can't grab the top of the window to move it or anything because it off the desktop. I am running Mac OS 10.4.11. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Inte...

FF 3 beta 1, "restart firefox" in add-ons page
Name: Kamchybek Jusupov Email: kjusupovatgmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: FF 3 beta 1, "restart firefox" in add-ons page Comments: Hi, If you go into "Tools" --> "Add-ons/Themes", even if I don't change the theme, the button "Restart Firefox" is active. I thought it should be active if I do change my theme? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b1) Gecko/2007110903 Firefox/3.0b1 ...

No "javascript:" for Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Mark Bonges Email: mbongesatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: No "javascript:" for Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: When I type "javascript:" into the address bar of Firefox 3 Beta 3 I do not get the javascript debug window. This is VERY helpful as a developer and a big reason why I use firefox, hope it gets added soon. Thanks, Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3.6 beta 1
Name: Jeff Wygum Email: jwygumatnorsedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 beta 1 - New feature "Personas" Install fails with "Not compatible w/3.6b1" Comments: Firefox 3.6 beta 1 - New feature "Personas" Install fails with "Not compatible w/3.6b1" Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b1) Gecko/20091029 Firefox/3.6b1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must...

(Simple) suggestion for Firefox 3 beta 1 release
Name: MC Honig Email: meindertatarchwaredotnl Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: (Simple) suggestion for Firefox 3 beta 1 release - Malware detector: add "Take me back" under "Take me away from here" Comments: Presumably, many people will stumble onto such a site from somewhere else they were busy at, and I would guess that many would find it more useful to go back than to go to the firefox start page :) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; nl; rv:1.9b1) Gecko/2007110903 Firefox/3.0b1 ...

Firefox 3 beta 3: "Downloads" is white and empty
Name: Max Ionov Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3: "Downloads" is white and empty Comments: Hello. After clearing private data (download journal), the "Downloads" window became white and empty even after I downloaded some files. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ru; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Helping localize "pluralForm" for Firefox 3 Beta 3
The fix for bug 394516 includes a new set of strings to localize so that the plural forms of words are correctly shown. E.g., "1 word" vs "2 words" More information is available on devmo: http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Localization_and_Plurals I've written up an extension that you can use with builds since Jan. 23rd which should help localizers check to make sure the new strings have the correct number of plural forms. pluralForm Checker Extension: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=298688 A screenshot of it in action: https://bugz...

Firefox add-on "slogger" no longer supported with Firefox 3.x
Hello everyone, I did some research on my own to find a replacement or a way to make it work with Firefox 3.x since I found it so convenient. Since this was not really successful I turn to the group if anyone has advice :-) slogger is an add-on that (as I configured it) keeps a monthly log of URLs that I loaded (with timestamps) and a text-only-version of the pages (named with the timestamp) so that I can do full-text-search. Whenever I didn't remember where I had been seeing some information I searched through these logs and I did find what I was looking for quite ...

Incompatible Add-Ons for Firefox 3.1 Beta 3
Name: Rachele-Angela Marandola Email: zetsuboudotlakrimaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Incompatible Add-Ons for Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Comments: Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I'm trying out the Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 and that I love it! Though, I've encountered a few problems along the way concerning my add-ons. Some of them don't seem to be compatible with this version of Firefox. The incompatible add-ons are as follows : Better Gcal, Better Gmail 2 and Google Gears. Thank you for taking the time to read my feedback and I wish yo...

Firefox 3 beta 3: "drop down" for back button is confusing
Name: Oleg Rekutin Email: olegmozillaatuksilanddotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3: "drop down" for back button is confusing Comments: The "dropdown" for the back button looks like it is a dropdown for the front button. Confusing. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 2 menus inconsistently use "..." and "…"
Name: Patrick Bernier Email: patatTZoNEdotORG Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 2 menus inconsistently use "..." and "…" Comments: I am running Firefox 3 Beta 2, English version, on a Japanese version of Windows XP. The "Help" menu looks like this: Report Broken web site… Report Web Forgery... Check for Updates… It looks very inconsistent and not very professional. IMHO all English menus should simply use three ASCII periods. Besides, the glyph for … tends to look very different depending on the font used (sometimes it's on the...

Web resources about - buggy "incompatible Add-ons" window during 1st launch of Firefox 3 Beta 3 - mozilla.firefox.prerelease