Beta feedback

Name:    Chris Somerset
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
The new bookmarking features are awesome and seem to work well.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Chris

My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback
Name: Markus Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback Comments: Mac OS X Version 10.6.4 Firefox 4 Beta 1 Feedback: Firefox Feedback Button redirects my request to leave a feedback to a page which is telling me to download the new beta version first even though I am obviously using it. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

Feedback of Firefox Beta
Name: Jan E Browne Email: froggy38802atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback of Firefox Beta Comments: Beta was great! Had no problems with it, no encounters with bugs. Works better than MS IE! Good Job!!!!!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090615 Firefox/3.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox beta feedback...
Name: Chad Keogh Email: chadatmistertransmissiondotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox beta feedback... Comments: I like that it is versatile (can put bookmark folders on Bookmark Toolbar) and scorchingly fast. The only downside is that it seems to crash quite frequently when I go to http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/index. It will crash sometimes when I login, and sometimes when I try to go to http://proxy.espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/members/insider/index after log in. I use the NASA theme for my FireFox and it looks amazing. Keep up the great work...

feedback, firefox beta
Name: Lisa Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: feedback, firefox beta Comments: Fewer shutdowns when working on yahoo. Still though, the system firefox does shutdown when on yahoo about 1/2 the time I open yahoo. Otherwise, works fine. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback for Beta Firefox
Name: Linde Lim Email: lindelim01_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Feedback for Beta Firefox Comments: I love the new improvements to the tabbed browsing, as well as the "restore session" function! It allows me to breathe a sigh of relief when something freezes in MS Windows and I did not yet have the opportunity to bookmark it! The spell checking function is also wonderful! Previously, I cut and paste everything I composed into Word to do this, so this is a gigantic help! I am on the computer (specifically the internet) approximately 6 hours of the da...

firefox beta feedback
Name: Sally Email: skelley62athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox beta feedback Comments: I really like it, but every time I start it, it searches for updated add ons from my previous version, that is annoying, but other than that it is working great!!!!!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox beta feedback
Name: David Cogley Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox beta feedback Comments: so far so good...only a few times have there there been issues with locking up. usually when i have more than two tabs opened and when one is on a secured site like irs or bank or something. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them...

Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup Comments: Get the latest Firefox Beta with Test Pilot (aka Feedback 1.0.3). Make sure user studies are turned on. The effect is even greater when there is an ongoing study collecting data. Now, close down Firefox completely and open it. After the UI has all loaded, start doing stuff (eg. open new tabs, type in URLs, etc). After a few seconds of use, Firefox will freeze completely for about 10 seconds, after which it will return to normal as if noth...

FireFox Beta
Name: Kyle Birker Email: kbirkerathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox Beta - Feedback Comments: The new Mozilla is certainly a treat to use for the most part, with the simplicity and yet powerful tools available on the net, I was thoroughly impressed. I do however have to point out that having no permanent button to clear your download list is a very painful oversight on the user interface. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Firefox beta feedback
Name: TyLa D. Runkel Email: tandrgloryatmsndotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: Firefox beta feedback Comments: Hi.. I've had the beta version for a few days. I lost many of the links I had on my original firefox. Also, I cannot download the 'Stumble-upon' toolbar...so I had to download it on Microsoft internet explorer. I'd appreciate being notified when it can be downloaded on the beta Firefox. Thanks. :) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/...

Firefox Beta feedback!
Name: Martin Nystrom Email: najjzuzathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Beta feedback! Comments: Hello, i have been using firefox since the day it was born. And i would like you to work more on the download bar/menu or whatever youll call it. I think its booring and got to less options, now when there are a beta you got your chance to improove or change it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Firefox Beta 4 & Firefox Beta 5
Name: Michael Lubinski Email: michaeldotlubinskiatcnsiwidotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Beta 4 & Firefox Beta 5 Comments: When i access this link: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/products_security_advisory09186a008096986d.shtml Firefox Beta 4 and Beta 5 hang up causing Firefox to crash. However, 2.0.0.12 does not. I have not tried other pages within that domain. It does it every time without fail. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Two things...firefox keeps prompting me to submit surveys (repeatedly), and feedback claims that i'm not on the latest beta (but firefox itself disagrees).
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Two things...firefox keeps prompting me to submit surveys (repeatedly), and feedback claims that i'm not on the latest beta (but firefox itself disagrees). Comments: The "Ready to Submit" window keeps popping up annoyingly making me click go away or submit before i can have my viewing space back. Even after clicking automatically submit it still pops up (5 times today with the same damn survey) asking me to submit. Then, when I go to put this in my feedback mozilla tells me I need to be using the latest beta and redirects me to a ...

Just started use Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. Further feedback later. Good luck. Likes Firefox very much. Beats IE in my opinion.
Name: Tor Øystein Skog Email: toroysteinskogatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Just started use Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. Further feedback later. Good luck. Likes Firefox very much. Beats IE in my opinion. Comments: No feedback yet. Just started use it. Looking forward using it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them ...

Firefox BETA feedback problem
Name: Roko Email: rokonovakatindotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox BETA feedback problem Comments: Greetings! There's a bug with Firefox 4.0 BETA 1.When I click on feedback it brings me to website:https://input.mozilla.com/en-US/download Well...I already have Firefox 4.0 BETA,and I already used feedback.Then I disabled it,and now I enabled it again,and it doesn't work... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:2.0b1) Gecko/20100630 Firefox/4.0b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation...

Web resources about - Beta feedback - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Who Do You Trust: Facebook, Twitter, Or Google? Facebook’s Feedback Panel Returns
Last month, we told you about Facebook’s new Feedback Panel and how its eerie data gathering COULD potentially save your marriage . This month, ...

User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback - Facebook
Facebook Engineering hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback geschrieben. Du kannst ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook adds app ratings and negative feedback metrics to insights tool
Facebook introduced app ratings and negative feedback metrics to the app insights tool today as a way to help developers gain a better understanding ...

Taxi industry’s epic social media fail in request for passenger feedback - HeraldSun Search Search
IT is being dubbed a social media disaster — the taxi industry has been given #epicfail for asking taxi passengers to tell the industry about ...

Site Issues and Feedback

ZTE Takes Consumer Feedback to Heart and Adds Two New Axon Smartphones to Lineup
ZTE USA, the fourth largest smartphone supplier in the U.S. and second largest in the no-contract market*, today announced two new additions ...

HTC Announces Preview Program, Experience and Provide Feedback on HTC Tech Before Release
... a few lucky individuals to test out products before they see widespread release across the globe. The program will be used to collect feedback ...