2 #2

Name:    heldernda silva
Email:   shelder67atyahoodotcodotuk
Product: Shiretoko

Comments:
3

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
heldernda

Firefox 2 Beta 2 #2
Name: Hans Email: info_at_HansEbert.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Comments: Only one comment: GREAT! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; de; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Firefox 2 RC 2 #2
Name: Simon Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 RC 2 Comments: I like the product, but I would like to see: -More colour for the icons of the 2.0 default theme (the glow effect is not enough), -Smaller tabs like in Firefox 1.5 (the tab bar is too large), -A fast access to the recently closed tabs in the tab bar button like for open tabs instead of just in the History menu. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061003 Firefox/2.0 ...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 #2
Name: Ray Harris Email: vinrayolatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.2 Comments: Why do I keep getting reminders to download the new version of Firefox when I have already done so? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 #2
Firefox 2.0.0.2 just out. I downloaded from Filehippo. Leif Lagerstedt Leif Lagerstedt wrote: > Firefox 2.0.0.2 just out. I downloaded from Filehippo. Why? Meaning "Why d/l from filehippo when you can get it from the source"? Just curious... -- Steve. Please reply to the group. From/ReplyTo are invalid. Screwball wrote: > Leif Lagerstedt wrote: >> Firefox 2.0.0.2 just out. I downloaded from Filehippo. > > Why? > > Meaning "Why d/l from filehippo when you can get it from the source"? > > Just curious... >...

about Firefox 2 #2
Name: cyrille Email: cyr2datfreedotfr Product: Firefox Summary: about Firefox 2 Comments: Hello, I have a small config (Duron 1.3GHz, 448Mo sdram, WinXP), and Firefox 2 is too slow to start. I try to reinstall an old version : it was really faster than IE. Thank you for creating Firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 ...

Firefox 2 #2
Name: Dawnaa Toubeau Email: savdawatverizondotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 Comments: Had a problem with google toolbar buttons not working. I tried opera,Avant and apple browser. Hands down to Firefox. I removed all the others. I reinstalled firefox and everything is fine. You guys can't compare to the other including IE7. Keep up the great work. If Microsoft was smart they could learn from you. Thanks again for a great product. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Firefox 2 #2
Name: Garrett Email: Paintblock_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Comments: As Far as I can tell it's great. I can't very well tell the difference between Firefox 1.5 and Firefox 2, other than the fact that most of my extensions no longer work. I'm sure it's very good, I'm just not the kind of person who'd notice anything past face value, security, and tabbed browsing. Good Luck! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

firefox 2 #2
It is possible to upgrade to firefox 2.0 without to uninstall the version 1.5.08. If the answer is affirmative I don't loose the passwords and the extensions? Thanks Johnny Crash wrote: > It is possible to upgrade to firefox 2.0 without to uninstall the version > 1.5.08. > If the answer is affirmative I don't loose the passwords and the extensions? > > Thanks > > Yes Johnny Crash wrote: > It is possible to upgrade to firefox 2.0 without to uninstall the version > 1.5.08. > If the answer is affirmative I don't loose the...

SeaMonkey 2.2 #2
I have just re-installed 2.0.14 and it works a treat. Don't mess with wot ain't broke. D. ...

4.2.2.2
Occasionally I will get an alert from ZAF announcing "The firewall has blocked local network access to 4.2.2.2 (DNS) from your computer." The explanation says that ZA has blocked access to Port 53 on a DNS server. Why would ZA block this? As far as I know, it has never requested permission to access this server and I have never denied such permission. I use a Netgear router, and in order to make it work with my system, I was instructed to configure the DNS Configuration of the TCP/IP Properties of my network card and add 4.2.2.2 as one of my DNS Servers. Thanks for you...

2-2
Name: pepe_writer@hotmail.com Email: pepe_writerathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 2-2 Comments: 22 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/530.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/2.0.173.1 Safari/530.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

upgrading from 2.16.2 to 2.20.2
Hi, I have Bugzilla 2.16.2 installed on RedHat 9, which is working fine. I want to upgrade to 2.20.2. I am using the tarball method mentioned in the bugzilla upgrade guide. bash$ tar xvf bugzilla-STABLE.tar bash$ cd bugzilla-2.20 bash$ cp ../bugzilla/localconfig* . bash$ cp -r ../bugzilla/data . bash$ cd .. bash$ mv bugzilla bugzilla.old bash$ mv bugzilla-2.20 bugzilla after this I tryed to run ./checksetup.pl. at last it gives the following error ---------------------------------- If you want to see pretty HTML views of patches, you sho...

Web resources about - 2 #2 - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Nears First-Day Records in Spain
MADRID – Bulwarked by a huge screen-count hike – 1,365 screens, “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” is edging close to all time first day records ...

Donald Trump Shrugs Off Murder Of Journalists, Says Vladimir Putin Is A Better Leader Than Obama
For proof that politics makes for strange bedfellows, look no further than the warm and fuzzy long distance relationship between Republican juggernaut ...

Apple Pay to arrive in China in early 2016
Apple has announced plans to bring its mobile payment system, Apple Pay, to China in 2016. The service will take on Alipay and WeChat Payment, ...

Miss World 2015 final live stream: Where to watch online
Miss World 2015 will take place on 19 December in China.

Shooting victims' families hug, talk with Obama, first lady
The girlfriend of one of the 14 people killed in the Dec. 2 shooting in San Bernardino said President Barack Obama immediately asked her for ...

‘Let Me Finish What I’m Saying’: Greta Confronts Cruz Over Past Immigration Position
After this week’s GOP debate, there was a renewed focus in the media over Ted Cruz ‘s past immigration positions. Back in 2013, he attempted ...

By George! Charlotte is just like her mummy: Adorably happy family portrait show how little princess ...
An informal family portrait (right) of Kate (pictured at age one bottom left) and Wills (top left as a two-year-old) with their two children ...

Lesson on Islam spawns furor, closing schools in Virginia district
TIME Lesson on Islam spawns furor, closing schools in Virginia district Las Vegas Sun A Virginia school district closed its schools on Friday ...

UN endorses peace road map for Syria
Politico UN endorses peace road map for Syria Politico The United Nations Security Council reached agreement Friday on a plan that aims to ...

Outrage, not surprise over 'affluenza' teen on the lam
KSAT San Antonio Outrage, not surprise over 'affluenza' teen on the lam KSAT San Antonio That's what Kevin McConnell feels after learning ...