(Simple) suggestion for Firefox 3 beta 1 release - Malware detector: add "Take me back" under "Take me away from here"

Name:    MC Honig
Email:   meindertatarchwaredotnl
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
Presumably, many people will stumble onto such a site from somewhere
else they were busy at, and I would guess that many would find it more
useful to go back than to go to the firefox start page :)

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; nl; rv:1.9b1) Gecko/2007110903 Firefox/3.0b1
0
MC