Firefox 3 Beta 5 opens multiple saved password dialog windows when open new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs when access the web through proxy server

Name:    Vladimir Ilyash
Email:   fundamentatoratyahoodotcom
Product: Gran Paradiso

Comments:
When I access Firefox 3 Beta 5 through local proxy-server and open a new
session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs it opens so many saved
password dialog windows as there are tabs opened. So I need to click OK
in every dialog window to allow access to proxy with saved credentials
and load all saved tabs.
Moreover, whenever I open a new session of Firefox and try to access the
web through our proxy server, I get that annoying popup dialog with
saved password confirmation.
The local proxy server is Squid/2.5.STABLE9
I suggest to add an option to confirm such proxy requests automatically
and suppress them. The dialog should appear only if proxy server don't
accept saved credentials.
This problem makes everyday use of Firefox slightly inconvinient and can
affect its popularity among the users of other browsers.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; ru; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Vladimir

Confirming on Firefox 3 Beta 5 Kubuntu Hardy

Vladimir Ilyash wrote:
> Name:    Vladimir Ilyash
> Email:   fundamentatoratyahoodotcom
> Product: Gran Paradiso