Firefox 3 beta 3 - installing Adobe Flash Player

Name:    Stephen Arthur
Email:   stephenatarchivistdotnet
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
OS: Windows XP Pro
Product: Firefox 3 beta 3
Action: Installing Adobe Flash Player
Error Message: "Firefox could not install this item because
"install-3lw..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not
exist. Please contact the author about this problem."

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3
0
Stephen

On Feb 20, 4:52=A0pm, Stephen Arthur <hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg>
wrote:
> Name: =A0 =A0Stephen Arthur
> Email: =A0 stephenatarchivistdotnet
> Product: Firefox Release Candidate
>
> Comments:
> OS: Windows XP Pro
> Product: Firefox 3 beta 3
> Action: Installing Adobe Flash Player
> Error Message: "Firefox could not install this item because
> "install-3lw..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not
> exist. Please contact the author about this problem."
>
> Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3)=
 Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3

Have same problem in Vista with Firefox 3 beta 3. Also installing it
manually did not solve the problem.

0
nageeb
3/7/2008 7:15:18 AM
On Mar 7, 8:15=A0am, nageeb.kho...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Feb 20, 4:52=A0pm, Stephen Arthur <hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg>
> wrote:
>
> > Name: =A0 =A0Stephen Arthur
> > Email: =A0 stephenatarchivistdotnet
> > Product: Firefox Release Candidate
>
> > Comments:
> > OS: Windows XP Pro
> > Product: Firefox 3 beta 3
> > Action: Installing Adobe Flash Player
> > Error Message: "Firefox could not install this item because
> > "install-3lw..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not=

> > exist. Please contact the author about this problem."
>
> > Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b=
3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3

> Have same problem in Vista with Firefox 3 beta 3. Also installing it
> manually did not solve the problem.

same problem in ff3.0 b4 on suse linux. this seems to be a very
general problem. does anyone have a solution?
0
goodguy00
3/28/2008 7:39:50 PM
On Mar 29, 12:39=A0am, goodgu...@email.com wrote:
> On Mar 7, 8:15=A0am, nageeb.kho...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > On Feb 20, 4:52=A0pm, Stephen Arthur <hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg>
> > wrote:
>
> > > Name: =A0 =A0Stephen Arthur
> > > Email: =A0 stephenatarchivistdotnet
> > > Product: Firefox Release Candidate
>
> > > Comments:
> > > OS: Windows XP Pro
> > > Product: Firefox 3 beta 3
> > > Action: Installing Adobe Flash Player
> > > Error Message: "Firefox could not install this item because
> > > "install-3lw..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does n=
ot
> > > exist. Please contact the author about this problem."
>
> > > Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.=
9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3

> > Have same problem in Vista with Firefox 3 beta 3. Also installing it
> > manually did not solve the problem.
>
> same problem in ff3.0 b4 on suse linux. this seems to be a very
> general problem. does anyone have a solution?

hey mate try this link u shud be able to use flash perfectly i did it
really worked

http://www.sephiroth.it/firefox/flash_switcher/

take care
bye for now
0
Sukhi_s
4/20/2008 2:57:57 PM
#Sukhi_s thanks for the link, it worked at firts for me in ubuntu 7.10
over 64bit platform

> hey mate try this link u shud be able to use flash perfectly i did it
> really worked
>
> http://www.sephiroth.it/firefox/flash_switcher/
>
> take care
> bye for now

0
serpiko

Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1
Name: Thomas Domin Email: domindottomatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 - ignore Adobe flash player 10 Comments: Flash Player 10 from Adobe/Macromedia was installed many times befor: Now is reading: You need to upgrade your Flash Player. Ekornes Stressless Catalouge if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 oe requires Macromedia Flash, version 8 or greater. Please click here to download. Or, if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 or greater, click here to force the site to load. From URL: http://hendrix....

Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Karyl Severson Email: karyldotseversonatbredbanddotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: Hi, there - I have installed and re-installed Adobe Flash Player for Mac, and have installed both Firefox 3.0 and now 3.1 Beta, but websites requiring Flash no longer work. It is not an extreme problem as I can use Safari on my Mac, but I prefer the normal robustness of Firefox. Thanks very much. Karyl Severson Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9....

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Firefox 3.3 beta
Name: behnam alavi Email: scaryhonibalatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.3 beta - Flash player Play Videos but no sound! Comments: hi, the flash player installed in firefox v3.3 & 2.11 did not play sound of flash movies.this bug occured for many firefox users that i know.as an easy way you can search google and you know what i say.Flash Sound in internet explorer work correctly but many people won't to use ie like me.Please Fix problem and release new.some guidance to you from me : this bug may be fix by this ways : 1-some registery fix of wavemapper ...

Firefox 3 beta 3 #3
Name: Mel Product: Other (please state) Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: Dude! Don't scare my mom like that! Give me back the same old vanilla interface and let those who want a new look have a new look. Dead set on the new interface? Give people the option to make the move on install/update. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020511 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 #3
Name: Maaris Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: popups does not work here http://www.mc-nudes.com/updates.php Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 beta 3 #3
Name: mike tedesco Email: michael_tedescoattalk21dotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: Noticed that I can no longer upload photos on ebay with FF3B3. It comes up with a message saying that the files can't be found yet it works with Firefox 2.0.0.12. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

In Firefox 3 Beta 3, Flash video is choppy and memory usage is 10% more than Firefox 2
Name: Firas MR Email: firasmr786atgmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: In Firefox 3 Beta 3, Flash video is choppy and memory usage is 10% more than Firefox 2 Comments: Hi, I'm on Ubuntu Linux Feisty Fawn. I've noticed that Flash isn't working properly in Firefox 3 Beta 3. Flash performance was significantly better with Firefox 2. Although I have to say that even with Firefox 2, it wasn't entirely satisfactory partly because of Firefox's memory footprint. Using the 'top' command, Firefox 2 shows Memory usage at 35%. Firefox 3 Beta 3...

firefox beta 3,04b adobe flash player
Name: ben Email: bendotvanlokvenatwxsdotnl Product: Firefox Summary: firefox beta 3,04b adobe flash player Comments: unable to install adobe flash player. Firefox kon dit item niet installeren omdat "install-r4z..rdf" (aangeleverd door het item) niet juist is opgesteld of niet bestaat. Neem contact op met de maker over dit probleem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; nl; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Firefox 3 beta 5 + Adobe Flash Player
Name: Manu B Email: manudotb2007atgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Firefox 3 beta 5 + Adobe Flash Player Comments: Hi there, I’m very enthusiast with Firefox 3 but I noticed what web sites using heavy Flash applications no longer work with beta 3. I’m running Windows XP Pro Sp2 (sorry), I tried two recent releases of Flash Player from Adobe, both work with Firefox 2, which I use every day, but not with beta 3. I don’t receive any error from Firefox, the extension is listed as working but doesn’t on some web sites. I don’t have any idea about troubleshooting thi...

Adobe Flash Player
Name: Andrew Email: pangaattomdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player - Firefox 3 beta 4 Comments: Cannot install the plugin. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 I'm having the same problem. This only happened recently. On Mar 11, 12:26=A0pm, Andrew <hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg> wrote: > Name: =A0 =A0Andrew > Email: =A0 pangaattomdotcom > Product: Firefox > Summary: Adobe Flash Player - Firefox 3 beta 4 > > Comments: > Cannot install the plugin. &...

[Hendrix] Firefox 3 beta 5 + Adobe Flash Player
Name: Manu B Email: manudotb2007atgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Firefox 3 beta 5 + Adobe Flash Player Comments: Hi there, I’m very enthusiast with Firefox 3 but I noticed what web sites using heavy Flash applications no longer work with beta 3. I’m running Windows XP Pro Sp2 (sorry), I tried two recent releases of Flash Player from Adobe, both work with Firefox 2, which I use every day, but not with beta 3. I don’t receive any error from Firefox, the extension is listed as working but doesn’t on some web sites. I don’t have any idea about troubleshooting thi...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup
Name: Jim Wolf Email: jwolf2atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup Comments: The current Firefox 3.0.7 automatically reinstalls every time I start Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 - I'm tired of reinstalling the beta even though I like its speed and I'm giving up now. Other problems with the beta: I cannot access "other buttons" for the Google toolbar (like the news icon); the local news box on CNN.com does not display. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0;...

Firefox 3 Beta
Name: Jayesh Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta - Adobe Flash player plugin installin issue Comments: During the browsing, one website need adobe flash player plug in. I click on it. Firefox downloaded automaticallly withoug going to adobe website. But it failed to install. After that, I downloade by going on adobe website and it worked well. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; gu-IN; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - Firefox 3 beta 3 - installing Adobe Flash Player - mozilla.firefox.prerelease

Rooting and installing Android 1.5 JesusFreke - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
More information at: android.noisepages.com/2009/05/rooting-pics/

Installing ClearCal Anti-Glare Film for Glossy Displays - YouTube
Demonstration of how to install a RadTech ClearCal Anti-Glare Film on a MacBook Pro. ClearCal eliminates glare on glossy displays like Apple's ...

Nine Sydney councils are getting ready to turn off the lights &ndash; 13,000 of them &ndash; to save more than $20 million.

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper