Name:    johne14@hotmail.com
Email:   johne14athotmaildotcom
Product: Minefield

Comments:
I cant use minefield to watch
you tube videos. Until this is
fixed I will not be using
minefield as my primary browser

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.3a1pre) Gecko/20100121 Minefield/3.7a1pre
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
johne14

Feedback on feedback

YouTube vidoes choppy
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: YouTube vidoes choppy Comments: All Youtube videos I watch using Firefox are choppy/jerky. Approximately every 10 seconds or so, the video pauses for a second and then jumps ahead to where it would have been had it not froze (meaning I missed whatever action took place for that second or so). It is unbearably annoying. This doesn't happen with IE. I have Windows Vista Ultimate and the latest version of Firefox (3.5.6) and the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. I've noticed that my CPU meter goes up to nearly 100% whenever the video f...

Feedback and Feedback Problem
Name: Peter Lehner Email: lehnerus2000atyahoodotcomdotau Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback and Feedback Problem Comments: Hi Guys I wanted to send some feedback on Firefox 4, but I was directed to a page that said Forbidden (403). Feedback You should include more nfo in the screen tips. e.g. Ctrl+Reload - duplicate a Tab Ctrl+Back - opens previous page in a new Tab Ctrl+Forward - opens "next" page in a new Tab etc. I only discovered these, by accident, a few months ago. It would only be an extra line in a screen tip. Peter Lehner ...

Feedback on feedback mechanism
Name: Robin Wylie Email: robindotwylieatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on feedback mechanism Comments: It might be nice if clicking the "send feedback" bookmarklet didn't take you away from the page you're currently on? Maybe a new window might be better. Or a javascript based new window might be a better way of doing it. Just so the user doesn't lose the page they were on when they decided to give feedback - apart from anything else, there might be important info on that page's rendering that they may want to look at while they'...

YouTube vidoes will not play
Name: Andrea Robinson Email: CocoaLoveatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: YouTube vidoes will not play Comments: The videos will not play on any website. Also on certain sites I have to continually dump the cache in order for the screen to properly show. Otherwise the interface is distorted. This is quite annoying. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide...

Unable to post feedback on YouTube
Name: Christian Essombe Kuoh Email: clekuohatyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: Unable to post feedback on YouTube Comments: When i have expanded the image, i can't send a feedback to YouTube. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Feedback about the feedbacking language..
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback about the feedbacking language.. Comments: I use the Hebrew version of firefox, and whenever I report a broken site, phishing & etc, it asks me to write the report in Hebrew, and probably sends it to the Hebrew support center or whatever. Frankly, I don't trust the Hebrew language for such stuff, so I post it in English, but the report is probably still sent to the Hebrew team (And I believe they can't do anything with it). Can u please let us select the language of the report we're sending? btw there's no racism ...

You have feedback at feedback.com
Name: Feedback.com Product: Firefox Summary: You have feedback at feedback.com Comments: People are using feedback.com for giving feedback to your organization. http://feedback.com/view-feedback-r.php?eid=20 Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

FireFox 3.6 beta having problem with youtube vidoes
Name: Seven Email: nathaniel_mercaderatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox 3.6 beta having problem with youtube vidoes Comments: When I try using FF 3.6 beta in youtube, I found out that the video is having some problems in 3.6. Try watching a video then scroll the browser downward or upward, then you will see something wrong in the playing video. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feed...

Embedded YouTube vidoes will not play in FF from any site.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Embedded YouTube vidoes will not play in FF from any site. Comments: A while ago YouTube preformed a renovation to their site and in doing so obviously instituted new coding or something. Since FF will not display embedded YouTube videos in any other site than their own. This s not an issue with any other browser. Although after it errors it shows a traveling strip of clips across the bottom and allows you to click through to their site and watch what you intended to in the first place. This has been an issue across all versions and even the 4...

Feedback Agent does not want to feedback
This problem has existed from 1.5.03 through 1.5.04 and is still a problem on my 1.5.05 installation. Browser crashes. Feedback Agent loads when browser next loads - shows 1 item in the queue but when trying to send the incident it pops an error message --------------------------- Mozilla Quality Feedback Agent --------------------------- The Agent is unable to connect to the server. Please check your Proxy Server settings or try again later. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Proxy settings are fine and I can connect to any other site. Any ideas...

Embedded YouTube vidoes will not play in FF from any site. #2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Embedded YouTube vidoes will not play in FF from any site. Comments: You have to go to the YouTube site itself to view. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.2.9) Gecko/20100824 Firefox/3.6.9 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Embedded YouTube vidoes will not play in FF from any site. #3
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Embedded YouTube vidoes will not play in FF from any site. Comments: But will play from the YouTube site. This all started with their last renovation. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.2.10) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

feedback
Hi all I dont want visitors to comment in some of my blogs, Is it posible? ThanksThe most wasted day is that in which we have not laughed. V i r g i l R e b o t o n As usual, yes, this is possible, but not until 0.95 is released. (it will be available before 1/1/2004) -Scott...

Web resources about - youtube vidoes - mozilla.feedback

YouTube - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The site allows users to upload, view, and share videos, and it makes use of Adobe Flash Video and HTML5 technology to display a wide variety ...

YouTube - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The company is based in San Bruno, California , and uses Adobe Flash Video and HTML5 technology to display a wide variety of user-generated video ...

YouTube - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The company is based in San Bruno, California , and uses Adobe Flash Video and HTML5 technology to display a wide variety of user-generated and ...

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
¡Comparte videos con tus amigos, familiares y el mundo!

YouTube Doubler - Mashup Helper
YouTube Doubler: Twice the Fun - Play 2 YouTubes at Once

Youtube Repeat - Repeat and Loop Videos
Repeat and Loop Videos from Youtube

YouTube Repeater - Automatically Play Videos in a Loop!
Type 'repeater' between 'youtube' and '.com' and your video will automatically repeat/replay in a loop. Use a mini player without menus or toolbars. ...

A way to link to a specific part of a youtube video
Is there a way to link to a specific part of a YouTube video? Yes.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Bagi video Anda dengan teman, keluarga, dan dunia

YouTube Converter. Download Free YouTube Converter.
❶ ★★★★★ YouTube Converter is a brand new unique entertainment program allowing any user to convert youtube videos from the largest and most popular ...