wrong language

Name:    Wollitz Ernst
Email:   rejorgatgmxdotde
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hello, I downloaded the freeware firefox v 1.5.08
For language I clicked german and got it in danish. But I can handle it.
Version 2 seem to be available only in danish?
Why not in english.
So I would better stay with firefox v 1.5.08 in danish?
Thanks

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; da; rv:1.8.0.8) Gecko/20061025 Firefox/1.5.0.8
0
Wollitz

Feedback about the feedbacking language..
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback about the feedbacking language.. Comments: I use the Hebrew version of firefox, and whenever I report a broken site, phishing & etc, it asks me to write the report in Hebrew, and probably sends it to the Hebrew support center or whatever. Frankly, I don't trust the Hebrew language for such stuff, so I post it in English, but the report is probably still sent to the Hebrew team (And I believe they can't do anything with it). Can u please let us select the language of the report we're sending? btw there's no racism ...

WRONG WRONG WRONG
Name: ROZ mandelcorn Email: thunderstaratearthlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: WRONG WRONG WRONG Comments: as a long-time user, first of netscape and, mozilla firefox, i must say i DO NOT LIKE THE PLACEMENT of TABS in version 4. nor do i like the whole rearrangement of the upper/navigation portion of firefox. I NEED/WANT MY TABS DIRECTLY ABOVE MY WINDOWS AS IT IS NOW....NOT ON TOP OF THE BROWSER. I WANT MY FILE-EDIT-ETC-MENU on TOP. ETC. AT LEAST GIVE US THE CHOICE AS TO WHICH FORMAT WE WANT....CAN YOU SAY CUSTOMIZATION! I WILL NOT USE 4 IF THIS IS THE WAY IT IS. [just ...

WRONG WRONG WRONG #2
Name: ROZ mandelcorn Email: thunderstaratearthlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: WRONG WRONG WRONG Comments: as a long-time user, first of netscape and, mozilla firefox, i must say i DO NOT LIKE THE PLACEMENT of TABS in version 4. nor do i like the whole rearrangement of the upper/navigation portion of firefox. I NEED/WANT MY TABS DIRECTLY ABOVE MY WINDOWS AS IT IS NOW....NOT ON TOP OF THE BROWSER. I WANT MY FILE-EDIT-ETC-MENU on TOP. ETC. AT LEAST GIVE US THE CHOICE AS TO WHICH FORMAT WE WANT....CAN YOU SAY CUSTOMIZATION! I WILL NOT USE 4 IF THIS IS THE WAY IT IS. [just ...

Feedback on feedback

Feedback language?
Name: Helena Lindeberg Email: helenadotlindebergatluukkudotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback language? Comments: Can I give feedback in my own language, Finnish? I have experienced a lot of problems with Firefox 3 (like ebay is very difficult to use with Firefox) but I find it hard to describe them in English. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; fi; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092414 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide on...

Feedback Language
i can't say my feedback in english well. can i say my feedback in Persian(Farsi) ??? about one month ago i sended my feedback to "http://groups.google.com/ group/firefox-fa-forum/?hl=fa" but this dont show my post. Please answer me. ...

default language is wrong?
Somehow I installed iFolder is Spanish!!!! Okay, now how do I change it to English? Tim I really don't know, but here are my thoughts: The installation is keying on some factor, to install in any particular language. This could include: 1. Spanish version of the client. (I have no idea if there are multiple language versions available. I don't think so). 2. Install picks up the server language. Seems unlikely. 3. Install picks up on the workstation language - seems most likely. Do you have a Spanish installation of Windows? Craig Johnson No...

wrong language #4
Name: Fred Email: fjfellerattele2dotch Product: Firefox Summary: wrong language Comments: Hi I just downloaded the latest version of Firefox 3.62b. Now everything is written in a funny language, like "Shkarkim Falas" for "Download". How can I change back to English ?? Thanks for your help Fred Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; sq; rv:1.9.2b2) Gecko/20091108 Firefox/3.6b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provi...

forecastfox in wrong language
I re-installed Forecastfox (the accuweather.com one) and for some reason I ended up with the right location, but the wrong language. I have uninstalled, re-booted and re-insatleed, but the language stays in German. How do I change this? Changing location does not work. -- Jim S Tyneside UK www.jimscott.co.uk Jim S wrote: > I re-installed Forecastfox (the accuweather.com one) and for some reason I > ended up with the right location, but the wrong language. > I have uninstalled, re-booted and re-insatleed, but the language stays in > German. > How d...

wrong language #5
Name: jeff Email: buzzatflashdogdotus Product: Firefox Summary: wrong language Comments: I've downloaded Firefox Beta 4.0 and it's in Cryllic, I believe, even after I downloaded 3.8, it's still in the wrong language. I downloaded from the Mozzila site. Help. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to ...

wrong language #3
Name: James Hastings-Trew Email: jimhtatshawdotca Product: Firefox Summary: wrong language Comments: I'm not sure what language Firefox decided to display itself in, but I'm seeing menus with names like Leer, Rediger, Bekyk, Geskeidenis, etc. How do I set this to English? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; af; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for ...

Wrong language #2
Name: Schmassmann Willy Email: wschmassmannattiscalidotch Product: Firefox Summary: Wrong language Comments: I have today downloaded your browswer english version (yes, i did change from german to english) and now I still get German version and also the news is in German. Can you please assit? Thanks for your prompt feedback and kind regards Willy Schmassmann Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; SIMBAR Enabled; SIMBAR={32D6400A-8D78-479d-B4FE-24E1FEF6CE13}; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/...

Wrong language #2
Name: Christof Email: Product: Firefox Summary: Wrong language Comments: Hello, having downloaded Firefox 2, I just realized that my toolbar is in English rather than in German as it used to be. There seems to be no button where I could revert to the original configuration. Will there be an update ? Best wishes Christof Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 ...

Web resources about - wrong language - mozilla.feedback

Language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Language is the human capacity for acquiring and using complex systems of communication , and a language is any specific example of such a system. ...

The Eero Programming Language
Interesting new programming language from Andy Arvanitis: Eero is a fully binary- and header-compatible dialect of Objective-C, implemented ...

Brits furious over Hillary’s “misappropriation” of English language
... recalled its ambassador to Washington over Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s “cultural misappropriation” of the English language. ...

Microsoft Translator gets “conversation” feature, live translation in 7 languages
... Google a run for its money - at least in regions where Mandarin, English, French German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish are primary languages. All ...

Worst body language mistakes job seekers make - Business Insider Deutschland
... could cost you a job. But it can. Eje Gustafsson/flickr Failure to make eye contact and playing with hair are two of the most common body language ...

Trump uses lewd language to bash Clinton - Videos - CBS News
In the presidential race, Donald Trump is bashing Hillary Clinton in an unusually crude manner. A nationwide poll finds voters prefer Clinton ...

ESPN Deportes To Air Spanish Language Broadcast of Superbowl 50
... most popular sport, CBS and the NFL have reached agreement with ESPN Deportes that sees the network providing the official Spanish-language ...

Buy Rosetta Stone, Farina Tells Parents Upset Over Foreign Language Cuts
The schools chief said parents should buy the language teaching material for their kids.

Try the knowledge-based Wolfram Language for free in your browser
Wolfram Open Cloud, announced and made available earlier this week, makes Wolfram Language even easier to access and try. Here's what you need ...

'Don't lecture us on language': AAP hits back at Jaitley for 'vulgarity' comment
The AAP leadership has hit back at the BJP saying “don’t lecture us on language” after Finance Minister Arun Jaitley put out a detailed note ...