windows vista w/firefox can't get www.philosophersnet.com, explorer can

Name:    douglas thomas
Email:   dleet86atyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
read summary...philosophers mag online w/editor Julian Baginni

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3
0
douglas

Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled
Name: Barb Email: emailgrataoldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled Comments: Hi, I have Mozilla Firefox. (I can't remember what version). When I go to sign in to Ebay, I get a message that says Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled. How can I correct this problem so I can again sign into my Ebay account and sell on Ebay? I am not a super-technical person, but if someone coul...

Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled #2
Name: Barb Email: emailgrataoldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled Comments: Hi, I have Mozilla Firefox. (I can't remember what version). When I go to sign in to Ebay, I get a message that says Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled. How can I correct this problem so I can again sign into my Ebay account and sell on Ebay? I am not a super-technical person, but if someone coul...

can't get any support and can't open firefox
Name: Jacquelyn Flora Email: jacquelynfloraatmacdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: can't get any support and can't open firefox Comments: I am so completely frustrated since I have been trying to resolve this issue for weeks. I cannot open firefox at all ever since I upgraded (big mistake) to 3.0.5 and then 3.0.6. Your support site isn't worth anything because it doesn't answer any of the questions. I am so frustrated that I am ready to give up. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10_4_11; en) AppleWebKit/525.27.1 (KHTML, like...

Can't get it to work. Can't get help.
Name: Tony Clarke Email: minionataondotat Product: Thunderbird Summary: Can't get it to work. Can't get help. Comments: Installed T'bird. Had to change defunct server that T'bird selected by default. Kept asking for passwords associated with previous email (Outlook Express ), when passwords entered then got error messages saying aon responded with 're-authentification failure'. Searched your knowledge base & help forums to no avail. Found them very user-unfriendly & ended up more confused than before. Would like to try T'bird, but I think ...

Firefox doesn't open; can't get support in Explorer
Name: ken reid Email: kreidatfdainfodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox doesn't open; can't get support in Explorer Comments: Hi I have been using Thunderbird and Firefox for at least seven years. I do not like Outlook or Internet Explorer. However, I had to sync my PDA phone today with Outlook and now I can't open Firefox at all. I get an error that says: <window ID="main window" V I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program three times, but it wont open. Thunderbird is fine and the box for Outlook and Internet explorer bei...

update fails, can't get out of it and now can't get my email
Name: martha Email: mjhartleyatchampmaildotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: update fails, can't get out of it and now can't get my email Comments: The directions about bugging aren't helpful to me because I don't know what you're talking about. You offered an update, I tried it, now it is in an endless loop of trying to install, failing, and trying again. It is very frustrating because I can't even get into my old email files to get addresses, photos, etc. I have turned off my firewall and have rebooted the computer, per some of the suggestions in the...

Can't get most embedded videos to play in Firefox 3.6.8/Windows Vista 64bit
I think this is a new problem, but I am mystified. I cannot play embedded YouTube videos any more. Example: http://ow.ly/1qNubO When I try to play it, I get "An error occurred, please try again later". If I go to YouTube itself, the video play properly. This happens on all embedded YouTube videos. I can't get other videos to play properly. This video, embedded from MSNBC, plays properly using Internet Explorer, but won't play at all in Firefox. http://ow.ly/1qNubU I also can't get Silverlight videos to play properly in Firefox. http://mlb.mlb.com/ml...

Firefox RC3 Can't log in to www.tradedoubler.com. Error: 'Session timed out'
Name: jt Email: infoatkuvauskomeettadotfi Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox RC3 Can't log in to www.tradedoubler.com. Error: 'Session timed out' Comments: Firefox RC3 Can't log in to www.tradedoubler.com. Error: 'Session timed out' Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fi; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Can't get through init 3 from init 5 and can't get through init 5 from init 3.
I tried opensuse 12.1 Gm today. Installation was perfect with xfce 4.8 until I tried installing the nvidia driver. In runlevel 5 as superuser I tried to shift to runlevel 3 and was welcome with a black screen, I have to use ctrl-alt-delete to reboot. During the reboot I used runlevel 3 and I was able to install the nvidia driver. After the nvidia driver installation I tried to shift to runlevel 5 and there, I was welcome with a black screen with a stationary blinking x cursor. I rebooted once again wiith runlevel 5 to get the gui. Any one had seen this happened? This installation is...

Can't get around this problem, Can't load
install_driver(Oracle) failed: Can't load '/home/morry/src/pcdesign,v14.x/lib/site_perl/5.005/sun4-solaris/auto/DBD/Oracle/Oracle.so' for module DBD::Oracle: ld.so.1: /usr/dist/share/perl5,v5.6.1/5bin.sun4/perl: fatal: relocation error: file /home/morry/src/pcdesign,v14.x/lib/site_perl/5.005/sun4-solaris/auto/DBD/Oracle/Oracle.so: symbol Perl_no_modify: referenced symbol not found at /usr/dist/share/perl5,v5.6.1/lib/sun4-solaris/DynaLoader.pm line 206, <BOM> line 5362. at (eval 1) line 3 Compilation failed in require at (eval 1) line 3, <BOM> line 536...

Web resources about - windows vista w/firefox can't get www.philosophersnet.com, explorer can - mozilla.feedback

The TPM Archive
If you're an individual subscriber to TPM: The Philosophers' Magazine, you're entitled to access to our archive. We are providing this facility ...

Contact - Talking Philosophy
For all subscription and sales enquiries, visit our online shop or contact: In North America The Philosophers’ Magazine Philosophy Documentation ...

Contact - The Philosophers Magazine
For all subscription and sales enquiries: In North America Subscribe Online Here The Philosophers' Magazine Philosophy Documentation Center PO ...