Windows 7 #7

Name:    Albert Offerein
Email:   adotoffereinatupcmaildotnl
Product: Shiretoko Alpha 1

Comments:
This browser works perfect in Windows 7 RTM build
7600 . The 3.5 was crashing from time to time, and i
do not wanted to go back to IE8, so i am happy with
this namoroka

Each morning i install the update ( nightly build )

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2a2pre) Gecko/20090901 Namoroka/3.6a2pre (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/namoroka/

see it.
0
Albert

windows 7 #7
Name: kieran Email: kieranian2001atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: windows 7 Comments: works on windows 7 but needs to be run from download rather than downloaded separately and then run Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Dual Booting Open SUSE 11.2 and Windows 7, Windows 7 not loading (Windows 7 installed first)
Hi everybody i know there may be many threads on this topic but I have researched and still cant seem to get Windows 7 working when the GRUB menu appears but Open SUSE 11.2 works fine.. This is the first time installing Open SUSE 11.2. I created two partitions (swap and Suse 11.2) in Windows 7 before installing Open SUSE 11.2. Open SUSE 11.2 automatically created an extra two partitions (one was swap and the other i guess is where SUSE was installed?), i should have gone into expert mode and left my original partitions but i decided to let SUSE do it and i deleted the partitions i...

Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7
Name: Bernard Le Lann Email: bernarddotlelannatlapostedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7 Comments: Depuis que j'utilise Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 est extrêmement lent, pour afficher une nouvelle page ou pour passer d'un onglet à un autre. ======================================= Since I use Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 is extremely slow to display a new page or move from one tab to another Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; fr; rv:1.9.1...

*7*7
Name: baggar Email: zememraatyahoodotfr Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 1 Summary: *7*7 Comments: haloooooooooooooooo Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061204 GranParadiso/3.0a1 ...

7 #7
Name: Inan Email: maung_bandungatyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 8 Summary: 7 Comments: this is my first time use this program Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a8) Gecko/2007091216 GranParadiso/3.0a8 ...

7 #7
Name: Rovensky Email: K_39-9atmaildotru Product: Firefox Summary: 7 Comments: Suuuupeeer! Fox Draive! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ru; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Windows 7 isn't Windows 7?
Looks like Windows 7 is actually Windows version 6.1? What the heck? -- Joe With great power comes great responsibility. jmarton;1939109 Wrote: > Looks like Windows 7 is actually Windows version 6.1? What the heck? > > > > -- > Joe > With great power comes great responsibility. Yup, someone could probably sue MS for false marketing :) Thomas -- http://thsundel.blogspot.com/ ------------------------------------------------------------------------ thsundel's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=128 View this threa...

ZEN 7 and Windows 7
For test purposes we pxe booted an IBM Thinkpad X100e with ZFD 7 to see if imaging would work. (Purchasing decision). Machine booted fine, connected to network and uploaded image no problem. Downloaded to another to test receiving the image, it completes successfully but on boot gives message "There has been a signature failure." Any info on compatibility of Win 7 with ZEN 7 imaging, any workarounds etc? We are not in a position to move to ZEN 10 at this point, but need a way to leverage Windows 7. -- rdreed ------------------------------------------------------...

Windows 7 ... Delphi 7
The new Windows 7 reminds me very strong of Delphi 7 ... a good feeling! > {quote:title=Ralf Stocker wrote:}{quote} > The new Windows 7 reminds me very strong of Delphi 7 ... a good feeling! Me too, from what I've heard so far. They are releasing it as a public beta tommorrow (the first 2.5 million in line only): Windows 7 page http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/ Information on Downloading and Installing Windows 7 Beta http://windowsteamblog.com/blogs/windows7/archive/2009/01/07/information-on-downloading-and-installing-windows-7-beta.aspx How to Get in on th...

GroupWise 7 on Windows 7
Hi, I just thought I'd start a new thread detailing how I got GroupWise 7.01 working on Windows 7 build 7100, as I couldn't find this info anywhere else. Hopefully it will save everyone some time and man re-installs. When I installed I received numerous dll errors and other errors saying "Binary 19 was not exrtacted properly" and it looked as though WMS wasn't being installed correctly. After many fresh installs of Windows 7 I found the only way to get it working was to install Office 2007 with Outlook first and then GroupWise would install perfectly. ...

Sybase 7 under windows 7?
Or am I nuts to even try? 9.0.2.3924 seems to be the lowest version officially tested http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1002288#footnote_5 I'm having some relative success testing it, but my fat client using using the Sybase 7 driver seems to be failing when querying a table with more than 1 row. No doubt this is not supported. However we might be able to provide some suggestions. Can you be more specific with the problem? -- Josh Savill Sybase An SAP Company - Product Manager On 11/10/2010 1:02 PM, Chris Harn wrote: > Or am I nuts to even try? > > ...

Will Windows 7 install over Windows 7 Trial Edition
A couple new systems were shipped with Windows 7 Trial Edition, timebombed to stop working after so many months Can a retail version of Windows 7 be installed over the Trial Edition ? "mgwmp" <p.zie@cnn.com> wrote in message news:ha4jid$2lmg$1@news.grc.com... >A couple new systems were shipped with Windows 7 Trial Edition, timebombed >to stop working after so many months > > Can a retail version of Windows 7 be installed over the Trial Edition ? > It depends on which "trial edition." If it was the RTM, then this is identical to th...

Windows 7 drivers can only be uploaded from a Windows 7 operating system
And I AM trying to upload Win 7 drivers to the Broker from Win 7 x64 Enterprise using IE8 Anybody has a solution? Seb IPPSRVR.NLM Loaded from [SYS:SYSTEM\] on 14 Feb 2011 2:42:56 pm (Address Space = OS) Novell iPrint Server Version 4.02.01 24 June 2009 Copyright (c) 1989-2008 Novell Inc. All rights reserved. iPrint Client 5.56.00 Seb "Sebastian Cerazy" <sebastian.cerazy@(nospam)spgs.org> wrote in message news:TlQ6p.18364$325.3079@kovat.provo.novell.com... > And I AM trying to upload Win 7 drivers to the Broker from Win 7 x64 >...

Windows 7 And Novell Client 2 SP1 for Windows 7 (IR4)
Good afternoon, I'm currently employed at *Private* in IT, and since July we've been moving every PC over to Windows 7 (Upgrading Macs as well). So far so good, but we've run into a few walls with things we want to do. I've searched quite a while on it, and managed to make Novell the default login screen like it was in XP. However, we want to try and take it one step further and make the specific user's name as the default username. (Once again as it was in XP). We've had some issues, well, widespread issues, with people losing network drives and the li...

Web resources about - Windows 7 #7 - mozilla.feedback

The Windows Blog

Microsoft finally has a proper way to opt out of Windows 7/8 to Windows 10 upgrades
Microsoft has announced its intent to make the Windows 10 upgrade for existing Windows 7 and 8.1 users more widely available. In tandem with ...

Microsoft starts a renewed Windows 10 push aimed at businesses
Microsoft has been quick to brag about the adoption rate of Windows 10, proudly crowing every time another few million devices make the upgrade. ...

Stop automatic Windows 10 upgrades without installing any extra software
It's a new year, but that doesn't mean Microsoft is giving up on converting all of its users to Windows 10 . In fact, the notifications are as ...

This guy's car was getting stolen — so he jumped through the window and took out the alleged thief
... was parked at a gas station. As soon the car's owner saw that his car was being stolen, he ran right back to it, leaped through the open window, ...

Microsoft resumes Windows 10 Insider builds with beta sans visible changes
Microsoft today resumed delivery of Windows 10 previews to its Insider program participants after taking a four-week break. The new preview, ...

Microsoft Changes Its Mind, Decides To Nag Business Customers To Upgrade To Windows 10 After All
If you’ve been using Windows 7 or 8 on your personal computer, you’re likely well aware of Microsoft’s recent nagging campaign to get people ...

iOS devices finally outnumber Windows PCs
Surprising no-one, the number of shipped iOS devices has overtaken Windows devices in 2015. The number of iOS devices shipped equalled that of ...