Videos in FireFox

Name:    mark
Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2

Comments:
Every time I view a video on a WEB page, I get an error regarding the DLL for Windows Media Player.  I then must close out Firefox, bring up task manager then stop the process.  I can't find a fix for the DLL problem.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2
0
mark

Firefox In Motion
Check it out, from the SpreadFirefox Marketing Team: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8a2rm_firefox-in-motion -- Jay Garcia - Netscape/Flock Champion www.ufaq.org Netscape - Flock - Firefox - Thunderbird - Seamonkey Support ...

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

Flash video window handle not destroyed when video is closed in Firefox
Hello, I have an application that uses Flash video window handles to determine whether the window exists or not. (Using IsWindow() API, wherein i pass the handle of the window). In case of this website: - http://news.tbs.co.jp/, when I play one flash content i get a handle which i save in my application. When on the same page i click on another flash content, the previous window handle is not destroyed and IsWindow() API returns non-zero. For every content that is cliked a new window opens but previous window is not destroyed, they are destroyed only when we close Firefox. This is n...

feedback on Firefox,
Name: jannette Email: jalersatattdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on Firefox, Comments: %100 good Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b99) Gecko/20090605 Firefox/3.5b99 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback on Firefox
Name: Rachel Tan Email: lucky_rachel_tanathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox Comments: Hi Mozilla Inc, Creators of Firefox, I do appreciate your products and I am really pleased with such speed the web browser, Mozilla Firefox, can give. It is truly amazing and you all should be rewarded by me. I am just a user of Mozilla Firefox web browser, and it provides safety and security to make such a professional and advanced web browser. It is also very efficient, allowing other customers including me to be grateful for such wonderful product you all offer...

Feedback on feedback

no video with Firefox
http://telematin.france2.fr/?page=chronique&id_article=47260 Chrome and IE display the video embedded in the above page, but I can't see it neither with Firefox nor with Opera. Thanks for any suggestion. Am 16.06.2013 13:03, schrieb Momo: > http://telematin.france2.fr/?page=chronique&id_article=47260 > Chrome and IE display the video embedded in the above page, but I can't see it neither with Firefox nor with Opera. > Thanks for any suggestion. > No problems (FF 21.0, NoScript disabled, ABP enabled). On 2013/6/16 7:03 AM, Momo wrote: > http://telema...

Firefox or not Firefox

about firefox feedback
Name: raghu Email: raghu_raghu2atrediffmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: about firefox feedback Comments: superb one!!!! i have went on searching 4 this..thanks 4 this. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

firefox video
Did everyone see the brief video of the red pandas twins at the zoo in Australia. It was on the CNN page a few days ago. /Alan Holley/ said: > Did everyone see the brief video of the red pandas twins at the zoo in > Australia. It was on the CNN page a few days ago. http://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?p=red+panda&fr=my-myy&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8 On 17.04.2008 23:58, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Alan Holley to generate the following:? : > Did everyone see the brief video of the red pandas twins at the zoo in > Australia. It was on the C...

Firefox feedback
Name: John James Email: jjames_at_jtds.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox feedback Comments: I was, at one point, hoping for the next edition of IE primarily because of the difficulty I was having with PDF's. Now, though, I am very pleased with Firefox and find RC1 to be rock solid. I am in it 12 plus hours a day nearly every day and have had no problems. Except that this update seems to have done away with all my installed extensions (which I just noticed) and did not warn me that it was going to even though I have that option checked in my options dialog. Br...

Feedback on Firefox
Name: Joao Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox Comments: Sirs, Up to now my Firefox is running great. I don't remember to have had significative bugs in my home or in my fianc�e's house. Really a great product. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051107 Firefox/1.5 ...

Feedback about Firefox !
Name: N C TRI Email: arsenal0709atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback about Firefox ! Comments: I am who take Firefox web brower, and satisfy very muching with all the friends's product. Thank you very much! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - Videos in FireFox - mozilla.feedback

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox

Firefox Flicks : Winners

Firefox Beta Launches Social API With Facebook Messenger As Initial Partner
As originally announced earlier this month by Firefox parent Mozilla , the beta test of the Web browser’s Social API launched Monday with Facebook ...