Very pleased with Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird web browser. Thanks.

Name:    pekay shenoy
Email:   pkcameraatoptilinkdotus
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Thanks for providing me with this service.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3
0
pekay

Thanks for making Safari again my primary web browser after downloading Firefox 3.
Name: michael birdsong Email: colo_birdsongatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Thanks for making Safari again my primary web browser after downloading Firefox 3. Comments: Dear douche bags, Firefox 3 is an unmitigated disaster. In updating from Firefox 2, I lost all bookmarks I had in Firefox too. The updater grabbed all the bookmarks from my (previously rare used) Safari web browser. It gets even better. Firefox 3 runs more slowly. The "History" drop down of the "URL window" is filled with un-removable crap. The obnoxious new (and undeletab...

How to Call Firefox from Thunderbird when Firefox is not Default Browser
I have Time Warner's Roadrunner. They provide free anti-virus, ad, firewall, etc programs that do not have Mozilla versions so I use Outlook and Internet Explorer as my default. There are a number of things I like to do using Firefox and Thunderbird - such as reading these newsgroups. I want Thunderbird to call up Firefox it I need a browser while using it. Does anyone know how to do this without changing system defaults? I have found that Explorer and Mozilla will get in competition with each other if I have both products running at the same time and can destroy ...

I like your Firefox Companion for eBay to my Firefox Web browser
Name: scott Email: tealoversonlyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I like your Firefox Companion for eBay to my Firefox Web browser Comments: cool add on. Could you make one for http://www.tripleclicks.com/8051555 ? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.
Hello I just installed IIS 5.1 on windwos XP SP2 i am running .Net 2.0.50727I created a virtual directory off of the default site called btb ... when I try and access ASPX pages i get an error message :Server Application Unavailable The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable.  Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request. Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web s...

Firefox 2.0 beta. Why the firefox slow other web browser?
Name: Y�cel Erdo�an Email: yye155_at_hotmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0 beta. Why the firefox slow other web browser? Comments: why necessary the fasterfox for firefox 2.0 beta? and i am not instlaling fasterfox and other add-ons for firefox 2.0 beta. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; tr; rv:1.8.1b1) Gecko/20060710 Firefox/2.0b1 ...

Very pleased with Firefox and Thunderbird
Name: Heinz Wember Email: HeinrichdotWenberatvr-webdotde Product: Firefox Summary: Very pleased with Firefox and Thunderbird Comments: Good product Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox web browser
Name: Rijon Email: rdenetclawatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox web browser Comments: I am not pleased with the new Firefox web browser version. It loads slow like IE now, this is the main reason I don't use IE. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/530.19.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.2 Safari/530.19.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Please vote for Firefox for Best Major Desktop Browser and Best Mobile Browser
Hi all - Firefox is a finalist in the 2011 About.com Readers' Choice = Awards in the Best Major Desktop Browser and Best Mobile Browser = categories. You can vote once every day through March 8. Please vote, = tweet and help spread the word! =20 Thanks! Shannon=20 Suggested tweet: Show your love for @Firefox for desktop & mobile by = voting in the Readers' Choice Awards http://mzl.la/g3T8xO and = http://mzl.la/h2Wg30=20= ...

Firefox Browser feedback
Name: Andrew Simmons Email: Hellmaster4evaathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Browser feedback Comments: Hello Developers. I would like to share my appreciation towards your Development of Firefox web browser. I can't Express how much Firefox has saved me from a headache. It's easy to use. Full of features. Add-on's are a breeze to install. Safe to use. In my opinion. Works better then.. well you know. Internet explorer.. Matter of fact IE 7's outstanding crashing and lockups is what pushed me into using a different browser. So I guess having Mi...

Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!
Name: Darren Sunderhaus Email: sunfamily2atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you! Comments: I just started using Firefox at home because I was so frustrated with IE consuming all of my RAM and locking up after viewing only a few websites (weather.com, ebaymotors.com, etc.) I've only used Firefox for about 30mins now and all I can say is THANK YOU! I'm not a doctor but I know my blood pressure and stress level have declined dramatically in the past 30 mins. I would've had to restart IE twice in that a...

Please ignore earlier error feedback message sent via thunderbird crash feedback function (sorry, already forgot name of that subprogram)
Name: vic rhoads Email: varhoadsatrcndotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: Please ignore earlier error feedback message sent via thunderbird crash feedback function (sorry, already forgot name of that subprogram) Comments: I got everything fixed as good as new after more extensive transferring of old user profiles to new Thunderbird install. Ignore earlier (approx 30 minutes ago) error comments via "feedback agent" Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

I love the new firefox. i can definitely notice its increased speed. i can even tell that it works faster than the google chrome browser. thanks for the new browser.
Name: Sam Product: Firefox Summary: I love the new firefox. i can definitely notice its increased speed. i can even tell that it works faster than the google chrome browser. thanks for the new browser. Comments: Just like the summary says, I think the new browser is great. This is in fact the first of anything I have given feedback on the internet. I thought my wireless internet was slow. I guess not. Thanks to this browser I can breeze through pages. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From U...

firefox-the best web browser
DOWNLOAD: http://soft.batcave.net/ firefox-the best web browser Surf faster and smarter The innovative Firefox browser makes surfing the web faster and safer. With the included Google Toolbar, features like AutoFill and SpellCheck will make browsing more convenient. Together, they'll change the way you use the Internet -- for free. Download Firefox now to receive: . Tabbed Browsing Save time by viewing more than one page in a window . Pop-up Blocking Block annoying pop-up ads . Better Security Help keep computers safe from malic...

Thanks to firefox wb browser
Name: Tahir Product: Firefox Summary: Thanks to firefox wb browser Comments: Well I have no words to say about this great great web browser. It is the most powerful most secure fastest web browser in the world that I have ever used. Thanks to Mozilla corporation for making this web browser and providing it free to the most needy users around the world. When I started using this Web Browser I forgot what Microsoft's Internet Explorer was..!! It leaves behind Opera, Safari, Netscape and many more..! LONG LIVE MOZILLA FIREFOX ! LONG LIVE MOZILLA CORPORATION AND ITS ENGINEERS ...

Firefox is the best web browser!!!
Name: Indika Samarawickrema Email: indigo98atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox is the best web browser!!! Comments: Firefox is the fastest web browser in the world... better than internet explorer 8. thanks to Mozilla group. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - Very pleased with Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird web browser. Thanks. - mozilla.feedback

Mozilla Thunderbird
Mozilla Thunderbird is created by a global non-profit dedicated to putting individuals in control and shaping the future of the web for the public ...

Mozilla Thunderbird - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
open source , cross-platform email and news client developed by the Mozilla Foundation . The project strategy is modeled after Mozilla Firefox ...

Edit Logo - Thunderbird - CrunchBase Product Profile
TechCrunch CrunchBase More TechCrunch Europe TechCrunch France TechCrunch Japan Register - Login or Advanced Search Home > Products > Thunderbird ...

bixi-bicycle-20120208-thunderbird-toronto-workweek-010.jpg - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore roland's photos on Flickr. roland has uploaded 143376 photos to Flickr.

Thunderbirds Are Go - Introducing The World - YouTube
The world of Thunderbirds Are Go, Tracy Island, miniature sets and craft have been lovingly made by none other than WETA Workshop - the model ...

Thunderbirds are go: First pictures of TV remake
The first images of the upcoming TV reboot of the iconic series Thunderbirds have been released, recasting the iconic puppets from the 1960s ...

Thunderbirds creator Gerry Anderson dies aged 83
... puppet TV shows Captain Scarlet, Stingray and Joe 90 died in his sleep, his son announces. Gerry Anderson, best known as the creator of Thunderbirds ...

Firebirds hold nerve to hold out Thunderbirds
It was another close shave but Queensland Firebirds coach Roselee Jencke was happy for her side to take a second straight win.

Melbourne Cup: Thunderbird One - the last of the dreamers
Francis Finnegan admits it's a bit of a worry that Thunderbird One, the horse he and wife Samantha took on as a baby and love to bits, has been ...

Southerners steal last-gasp draw against Thunderbirds
Southern Steel stole a 53-53 draw in the chaotic final seconds of their trans-Tasman netball league clash against Adelaide Thunderbirds.