Updating from 2 Beta 1 to 2 Beta 2

Name:    LEE WOOLSON
Email:   p3bravo_at_msn.com
Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2

Comments:
Greetings when I got the notice with and update window this morning proximately 11:15am est. the next window said that it did not download and you could manually download it and it gave the Firefox 1.5 home page. Then I X out of Firefox and then  went back in to Firefox did updated it self and sent me to the Firefox 2 Beat 2. I hope this help I love Firefox and I tell everybody that use IE my son likes Firefox for his games and homework. Good Luck, all the best. Lee W. EOM

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2
0
LEE

updated 1.2.2 to 2.0.1 but still shows 1.2.2
I just reinstalled the SBS 6 with the NW6 SP3 Overly cd and i put web access, iprint, dhcp/dns, naas on the initial install. I then proceded to upgrade edir to 8.7.1 ( i updated jvm and the other stuff that 8.7.1 required first) and everything went great. I then udated imanager from 1.2.2. to 2.0.1 and the install went as expected no errors or anything. Here is the problem when i surf to iManager with internet exploder 6 it shows me i am using 1.2.2. I read the instructions and they talk about some migrating but the direction don't match imanager 1.2.2 (i assume they are reffe...

Where is Amarok 2.2.2 beta 1 ?
Hi, could you tell me where to find amarok 2.2.2 beta 1 ? i found one svn version in an unstable trunk, it this the right one ? see here : 'IMPORTANT: Amarok 2.2.1 • KDE Community Forums' (http://tinyurl.com/ycdjc8h) Thanks ;) -- openSUSE 11.2 , Kde 4.3.3 and above ------------------------------------------------------------------------ manchette fr wrote: > > Hi, > > could you tell me where to find amarok 2.2.2 beta 1 ? > > i found one svn version in an unstable trunk, it this the right one ? > > see here ...

where to get dnn 2.0.2 (not 2.0.1 beta 2)
where can i get the new version? on dotnetnuke.com there is only version "dotnetnuke 2.0.1 (beta 2)" for download. but the protal is running on 2.0.2 ... other question: 2.0.1 b2 is running on access and (other ver.) on mssql. the access-powerde version ist mutch slower; not only a bit; it's nearly not pos. the work with it. why? 1) 2.0.2 is not yet available for download. As soon as it is, you will see it on the download page at DotNetNuke. 2) The MS Access version was created to prove the validity of the DataProvider model. Jet SQL is very limited compared to T-SQL and...

2.0 Beta 2 #2
Name: Mark McIntosh Email: macrataaptdotnet.au Product: Thunderbird Summary: 2.0 Beta 2 Comments: When you send mail the dictionary comes up blank, with no spelling mistakes and no suggestions Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 ...

Firefox 2 Beta 2 #2
Name: Hans Email: info_at_HansEbert.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Comments: Only one comment: GREAT! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; de; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Thunderbird 2 Beta 2 #2
Name: A D Benton Email: tubagroovaatgooglemaildotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: Thunderbird 2 Beta 2 Comments: Dear Sir / Madam, Having upgraded to Beta 2, I'm finding that my connections to IMAP servers are failing because the previous connection does not close properly. I hope you may be able to fix this. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 ...

Firefox 2 Beta 1 Feedback #2
Name: Tahir Iqbal Email: tahirikbal_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 1 Feedback Comments: Hi, I've been using FF 2 Beta 1 for a month now and I'm very happy with new features, enhancements etc. But theres only one problem with this beta and that is it crashes a lot. You never know when it's gonna crash. But thanks to the Restore Session feature, I don't lose the web pages that I'd opened before crash. In fact, I wanted to thank you for making such a great browser and that that I should also share the little problem that I have with...

SQL Command now spits error with asp.net 2.0 beta 2, worked fine with asp.net 2.0 beta 1
TodaysEvents.SelectCommand = "SELECT location = " _ & "CASE WHEN LOCATION IS NULL THEN otherlocation ELSE location " _ & "END, ensemblename, eventid, date FROM events WHERE " _ & "Date = '" & DateTime.Now.ToShortDateString & "' AND isapproved = '1' ORDER BY " _ & "ENSEMBLENAME" Any thoughts? The error message I get is: The text, ntext, and image data types cannot be used in an ORDER BY clause. Hello, this issue has now been resolved. It had nothing to do with beta 2, it was a sql issue. asaf...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 Feedback #2
Name: Bogdan Lupandin Email: elitezenithwebatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 Feedback Comments: I'm using the Russian version, and I'm typing in English... every word I type is underlined in red... just saying that maybe you should put in English words as well to the reader? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ru; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not ...

Feedback for Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 #2
Name: Darin Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback for Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 Comments: Hello! I'm using Firefox 3.1 beta 2. Would it be possible when you type in a web address to be able to press enter afterward so that it takes you to the site you are wanting to go to? I have noticed that when I do it with this beta version that nothing happens. I have to go over and click to send the information so that I can get to the site. I believe this was a part of the other Firefox releases (and other web browsers as well), and would love for it to be a part of ...

Firefox 3.1 beta 2 feedback #2
Name: Aljaž Korbar Email: Korbardotaljazatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 beta 2 feedback Comments: Very satisfied with the speed of loading, the new tab button and private browsing. very good: -Private browsing. -Speed of loading(very very fast!). Bugs: -can't search vith the search option in upper left corner. -when selectin a tab somethimes it opens it in a new window. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sl; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to reade...

Updating from Firefox 1.5 Beta 2 #2
Name: Paul Horrocks Email: horrockspaul_at_hotmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Updating from Firefox 1.5 Beta 2 Comments: When FireFox attempted to update, it downloaded FireFox 1.5 RC1, attempted to install, said everything was OK, and then opened FireFox beta 2, and proceded to try and download and install it again and again. Eventually, I had to uninstall firefox and download the latest version manually. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) ...

ASP.net 2.0 beta and DotNetNuke 2.1.2
Hello, I'd like to install ASP.net 2.0 beta on my production server where some DotNetNuke 2.1.2 portals are running... will they still run without changes and without compatibilty issues ? Or is not recommanded to do so and wait for a 3.0 final upgrade ? thanks Out of the box they won't work as the ASPNet Framework for 2 isn't compatible with DNN. There is a way of converting back to use 1.1 but I'm having a brain fart at the moment and can't remember what you have to do.GMSS DNN you can run asp.net side by side ok. To ensure your existing IIS entries work, you change to the sys...

Still waiting for 2.7 Beta to update to 2.8 Beta.
Nightly updates are working fine, but my 2.7 Beta has yet to update to 2.8b1, or 2.8b2 released today. -- SeaMonkey | openSUSE 11.4(x86_64) | Gnome 2.32.1 | 1.8GHz CPU | 2GB RAM Get openSUSE: http://software.opensuse.org/121/en Firefox Support: http://support.mozilla.org Profile Manager: https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Profile_Manager WLS wrote: > Nightly updates are working fine, but my 2.7 Beta has yet to update to > 2.8b1, or 2.8b2 released today. > > I know I did not yet push the update snippets for anything--->2.8b2 But you should have got...

Web resources about - Updating from 2 Beta 1 to 2 Beta 2 - mozilla.feedback

Wikipedia:Updating information - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This page documents an English Wikipedia editing guideline . It is a generally accepted standard that editors should attempt to follow, though ...

Facebook Updating Software Development Kit For Apple IOS 6 To Reflect Integration
With Facebook integration officially coming to Apple’s iOS 6 mobile operating system for its iPhone and iPad tablet, what new features are in ...

Updating how Cost per Click is Measured on Facebook
To help advertisers better understand how their ads perform, we're updating the definition of cost per click on Facebook. Learn what the change ...

Updating Your App for iOS 9: What You Need to Know
Updating Your App for iOS 9: What You Need to Know

Facebook for iPhone 3.0 to Include Page Updating
... who want to more easily update their Facebook Pages on the go: Facebook for iPhone 3.0 , which should be released soon, will include Page updating, ...

Updating trends on mobile
Trends are a great way to find out what people are talking about on Twitter at a given moment and at a single glance. Starting today, we’re making ...

Delhi Metro Fare Calculator and Auto-Updating Map on the App Store on iTunes
Get Delhi Metro Fare Calculator and Auto-Updating Map on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

BlackBerry Bold 9000 Updating #2 - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore berrytokyo's photos on Flickr. berrytokyo has uploaded 126 photos to Flickr.

Freeview launches auto-updating EPG
Shows running late won't phase new Freeview PVRs, but the new Australian EPG doesn't work with all Freeview gear.

Tips For Updating Your Appearance
Like Joe Hockey, all men can pull off a radical mid-life makover by following some simple guidelines.