Name:    Ed Leech
Email:   ELCraftatzoominternetdotnet
Product: Thunderbird

Comments:
I am getting frusted with all the emails coming in that I do not want, I
am using the tools to get thme out but they keep coming. They just use
different names or whatever. I have been thinking of just switching to
something else but my business intrusts know this email and it is tooo
confusing to change. Every time I go out of town on business I can get
me emails. If I switch to yahoo.com I can get into yahoo from anywhere
but not THunderbird.If I am wrong please let me know.     Thanks

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3
0
Ed

Web resources about - Two things,Why do I keep getting emails that I don't want. can't get rid of them? Why can't I get my email when I am out of town? Or can I? - mozilla.feedback