Thunderbird spellcheck lacks Mozilla and Thunderbird

Name:    Waspman
Email:   mindcontrolcentral_at_comcast.net
Product: Firefox

Comments:
If you use spellcheck on Thunderbird, it calls errors on Mozilla and
Thunderbird.  Kinda odd.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7
0
Waspman

Thunderbird to Thunderbird
Our laptop went bad but hard drive is good and have accessed it. How do I transfer the email etc. from the old laptop to a desktop computer with a fresh install of thunderbird? Thank you! zparky wrote: > Our laptop went bad but hard drive is good and have accessed it. How do > I transfer the email etc. from the old laptop to a desktop computer with > a fresh install of thunderbird? > Thank you! Find your profile folder on the old drive. (This will help you find it: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_Thunderbird Use the instructions for Vista if you are...

Thunderbird
Hi all, I have a thunderbird install on a pc, I want to transfer all the emails on a new pc, how do I go about it? Thanks Anastassios On 17.10.2007 08:01 UK Time, Anastassios Giannaras wrote: > Hi all, > > I have a thunderbird install on a pc, I want to transfer all the emails > on a new pc, how do I go about it? No need to import - simply move/copy your whole mail folder to the new PC and tell TB where to find it. Please ask again if you need more detailed instructions (or someone else will probably provide them anyway). -- Herbert Eppel www.HETr...

Thunderbird and Thunderbird portable
Hi I use thunderbird on my home computer but travel to other friends and family and would like to use thunderbird portable Pleas can someone give an idiot proff step by step on how to transfer my account settings etc to my U3 usb Thanks On 4/23/2009 10:16 AM, user@domain.invalid wrote: > Hi I use thunderbird on my home computer but travel to other friends and > family and would like to use thunderbird portable Pleas can someone give > an idiot proff step by step on how to transfer my account settings etc > to my U3 usb > > Thanks See: http://kb.mozillazin...

Thunderbird To Thunderbird #2
Just downloaded and set up Thunderbird on my PC laptop. I transferred my contacts from Opera to Thunderbird. I set up a bunch of eMail Accounts. I put fresh install on my desktop PC. I see how to get the contacts from the laptop to the desktop. How do I get the eMail account setup from the laptop to the desktop. I do not see any export / import for that. Is there a file to copy over? Some utility to maintain the Accounts? On 06/20/2013 10:56 PM, OldGuy wrote: > Just downloaded and set up Thunderbird on my PC laptop. > I transferred my contacts from Opera to Thunder...

[thunderbird-feedback] thunderbird filter menu options extension request
Hello Thunderbird-developers, My mail system was netscape 4.79 with SUSE-Linux and was updated to thunderbird 2.0.0.12 with WinXP due to network problems on my new notebook. I will switch back to linux as soon as my network problems with linux get fixed. I am missing the possibility to page up or down a predefined number of filter list entries. At the moment I have to manually click through every single filter list item when repositioning a filter setup for grouping filters in a convenient overall look and feel, repositioning filter items that belong to one another to be setu...

[thunderbird-feedback] thunderbird extended mail options request via signature config file
Hello Thunderbird-developers, what I already think is a good solution is being able to have more than one email-alias to choose from when composing an outgoing email. At the moment I also miss the ability to define more than one equal outgoing email account with the same outgoing smtp mail server and password accounting information. I won't be able to serve with an example for this request though. What I also miss is the possibility to have different signatures depending on different originating and destination email addresses or mass email recipients in my address boo...

[thunderbird-feedback] Missing config options in Popup Offline mode and installing available thunderbird updates
Hello Thunderbird-developers, it's me again, with another options wish: 1. Thunderbird config option offline mode: What's already there: Extended (german "erweitert") > network and memory > "Offline mode" config * remember previous online/offline mode * ask, if I want to work online * always start in online mode Missing button option, that I need: * always start in offline mode Missing button options for completeness: * ask, if I want to work offline * always...

Thunderbird Windows to Thunderbird Linux
I have a dual boot system set-up with Windows XP and Fedora Core 2. I use Thunderbird on both platforms; how can I easily import my mail and mail settings (filters, accounts, etc) from Windows XP Thunderbird to Fedora Core 2 Thunderbird?? I have all of my Windows partitions mounted in Fedora, so accessing the Thunderbird settings directory isn't a problem. I'm currently running TB 1.0RC1 on Win XP and TB 0.9 on FC2. Thanks in advance! Richard York wrote: > I have a dual boot system set-up with Windows XP and Fedora Core 2. I > use Thunderbird on both platfor...

How to transfer messages from Thunderbird to Thunderbird
This should be so easy but I cannot seem to find the answer. I have moved from one computer to another (both WinXP) and want to export/import the Tbird messages from the first computer to Tbird on the second. They are not networked, so it will have to be done via a thumb drive. I'd appreciate assistance -- thanks in advance. Lindsay Graham Canberra, Australia h The date and time was Wednesday, March 25, 2009 6:50:13 AM, and on a whim, Lindsay Graham pounded out on the keyboard: > > > > > This should be s...

merge/import from thunderbird into thunderbird
hi all, i'm unable to import and merge several different 'Inbox' files, the only solution I can find is to setup fake accounts and copy the file onto their subdirs... any better solutions? I'm running thunderbird 0.5 (20040902) on bsd. -- sincerely, fondula di carceri fondula di carceri wrote: > hi all, > i'm unable to import and merge several different 'Inbox' files, the only > solution I can find is to setup fake accounts and copy the file onto > their subdirs... any better solutions? I'm running thunderbird 0.5 > (20040...

Migrating settings from Thunderbird to Thunderbird
I have a new computer and I would like to move my account settings from Thunderbird on the old computer to Thunderbird on the new computer. Is there anyway to do this? The email is stored on the IMAP server, so doesn't have to be moved. But I have my account set up just how I like it, and I don't want to have to transfer all of those settings all over again. Thanks for your assistance! On 07/30/05 14:54, Evan wrote: > I have a new computer and I would like to move my account settings from > Thunderbird on the old computer to Thunderbird on the new computer. Is &g...

spellchecker for thunderbird
Been playing around with portable versions of Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird (work from flashdrive) an was wondering if anyone knew of a spell checker extension for Thunderbird? thanks -- Frank Golden fjgold@com[nospamhere]cast.net Nevermind just discovered spellchecker is part of thunderbird. Just needed to be enabled. Thanks -- Frank Golden fjgold@com[nospamhere]cast.net ...

Spellchecker in Thunderbird
Does anyone know why the spell check in Thunderbird doesnt recognize contractions? I have this horrible habit of forgetting the apostrophe in don't, can't, won't etc. Thunderbird recognizes that the word is spelled wrong, but the contraction is not listed in the suggested replacements. Is this normal behavior or is my Thunderbird install broke? Thanks in advance for any replies mike ...

thunderbird portible and thunderbird desktop.
Hi, How can I sync my emails between thunderbird portable and the desktop version? thanks -- Daniel Dalton http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/ daniel.dalton47@gmail.com Daniel Dalton wrote: > Hi, > > How can I sync my emails between thunderbird portable and the desktop > version? > thanks > with TB Port, it keeps its profile with the program. If you install it to a thumb drive [or whatever], then the profile is also located there. In other words, the profile is fixed and you can't change that. With TB desktop, the profile can be any...

Import mail into Thunderbird from Thunderbird
How can I import the mail from one Thunderbird (different computer) into my computer? I recently left a job where I used thunderbird as well. I just copied the whole Thunderbird directory and removed Thunderbird from my work computer. Is there a way to import the mail from the work computer and integrate it with my existing mail? What files do I need under that directory? Thank You Who knows which mail you are using ?? > How can I import the mail from one Thunderbird (different computer) into my > computer? I recently left a job where I used > thunderbird a...