Thunderbird 2 Beta 2 #2

Name:    A D Benton
Email:   tubagroovaatgooglemaildotcom
Product: Thunderbird

Comments:
Dear Sir / Madam,

 Having upgraded to Beta 2, I'm finding that my connections to IMAP
servers are failing because the previous connection does not close properly.

 I hope you may be able to fix this.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1

Firefox 2 Beta 2 #2
Name: Hans Email: info_at_HansEbert.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Comments: Only one comment: GREAT! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; de; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

2.0 Beta 2 #2
Name: Mark McIntosh Email: macrataaptdotnet.au Product: Thunderbird Summary: 2.0 Beta 2 Comments: When you send mail the dictionary comes up blank, with no spelling mistakes and no suggestions Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 ...

Feedback to german Thunderbird 2 Beta 2
Name: Richard Kolodziej Email: Rdot_Kolodziejatweb.de Product: Thunderbird Summary: Feedback to german Thunderbird 2 Beta 2 Comments: A list of things I came across: - "Verschlagworten" (translation of "to tag") ist not comonly used in Germany. I believe that "ettiketieren" is a better word for "to tag" because "a tag" is "ein Etikett" an you use a symbol for it. - The mail account adjustment window is still arranged unclear. - The SMTP options should be splitted and attached to the particular account. - A ...

Updating from 2 Beta 1 to 2 Beta 2
Name: LEE WOOLSON Email: p3bravo_at_msn.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Updating from 2 Beta 1 to 2 Beta 2 Comments: Greetings when I got the notice with and update window this morning proximately 11:15am est. the next window said that it did not download and you could manually download it and it gave the Firefox 1.5 home page. Then I X out of Firefox and then went back in to Firefox did updated it self and sent me to the Firefox 2 Beat 2. I hope this help I love Firefox and I tell everybody that use IE my son likes Firefox for his games and homework. Good Luck, all the b...

Thunderbird 2 beta 2
Anyone tried this? How stable ? Install over 1.5? -- Jim S Tyneside UK http://www.jimscott.co.uk On 23/01/2007 21:20, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Jim S to generate the following:? : > Anyone tried this? > How stable ? > Install over 1.5? > probably more secure, Jim, to *keep* the old TB1.5 and to install the Beta version into its own location... If it goes wrong, you still have the backdoor! reg On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 21:42:44 +0100, squaredancer wrote: > On 23/01/2007 21:20, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Jim S to > ge...

Thunderbird 2 Beta 2
Name: Tanner Email: FlyingIsFun1217atsbcglobaldotnet Product: Thunderbird Summary: Thunderbird 2 Beta 2 Comments: I find that the Thunderbird 2 Beta 2 software is a great improvement over the current stable release of Thunderbird. As a software developer myself, I can definitely appreciate what you have done to contribute to open source software. The one thing that I still would like to see within Thunderbird 2 is the ability to set the display time for a new message notification, along with an option to keep it displayed until the user closes it somehow. These features w...

SeaMonkey 2.2 #2
I have just re-installed 2.0.14 and it works a treat. Don't mess with wot ain't broke. D. ...

4.2.2.2
Occasionally I will get an alert from ZAF announcing "The firewall has blocked local network access to 4.2.2.2 (DNS) from your computer." The explanation says that ZA has blocked access to Port 53 on a DNS server. Why would ZA block this? As far as I know, it has never requested permission to access this server and I have never denied such permission. I use a Netgear router, and in order to make it work with my system, I was instructed to configure the DNS Configuration of the TCP/IP Properties of my network card and add 4.2.2.2 as one of my DNS Servers. Thanks for you...

Where is Amarok 2.2.2 beta 1 ?
Hi, could you tell me where to find amarok 2.2.2 beta 1 ? i found one svn version in an unstable trunk, it this the right one ? see here : 'IMPORTANT: Amarok 2.2.1 • KDE Community Forums' (http://tinyurl.com/ycdjc8h) Thanks ;) -- openSUSE 11.2 , Kde 4.3.3 and above ------------------------------------------------------------------------ manchette fr wrote: > > Hi, > > could you tell me where to find amarok 2.2.2 beta 1 ? > > i found one svn version in an unstable trunk, it this the right one ? > > see here ...

2-2
Name: pepe_writer@hotmail.com Email: pepe_writerathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 2-2 Comments: 22 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/530.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/2.0.173.1 Safari/530.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

2 #2
Name: heldernda silva Email: shelder67atyahoodotcodotuk Product: Shiretoko Summary: 2 Comments: 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

2 #2
Name: Argenis Email: mechanical_rockstar_at_hotmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: 2 Comments: i'm mexican Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

2 #2
Name: woooooooooolf Product: Firefox Summary: 2 Comments: ПЕЗДАТЫЙ БРАУЗЕР , СУККА! И ПОЧТОВОЙ КЛИЕНТ ПЕЗДАТЫЙ! В томже духе ебаште и мы парабатим ээтот мир , када все будут юзать , мы пашлём им тройан ЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ru; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 ...

Thunderbird (version 2 beta 2) feedback from a business user
Name: Marc Product: Thunderbird Summary: Thunderbird (version 2 beta 2) feedback from a business user Comments: I'd like to point out how great a job you guys are doing with this (and especially given it cost!). I've been looking at Thunderbird as an Outlook replacement and I've been using it myself for about a week so far. I'd like to give my impression so far looking at it through the eyes of my staff to use as a true Outlook replacement (which is the dominant e-mail software in businesses). Point 1) Calendar option. I know lightning is available as an ex...

Web resources about - Thunderbird 2 Beta 2 #2 - mozilla.feedback

Mozilla Thunderbird
Mozilla Thunderbird is created by a global non-profit dedicated to putting individuals in control and shaping the future of the web for the public ...

Mozilla Thunderbird - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
open source , cross-platform email and news client developed by the Mozilla Foundation . The project strategy is modeled after Mozilla Firefox ...

Edit Logo - Thunderbird - CrunchBase Product Profile
TechCrunch CrunchBase More TechCrunch Europe TechCrunch France TechCrunch Japan Register - Login or Advanced Search Home > Products > Thunderbird ...

bixi-bicycle-20120208-thunderbird-toronto-workweek-010.jpg - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore roland's photos on Flickr. roland has uploaded 143376 photos to Flickr.

Thunderbirds Are Go - Introducing The World - YouTube
The world of Thunderbirds Are Go, Tracy Island, miniature sets and craft have been lovingly made by none other than WETA Workshop - the model ...

Thunderbirds are go: First pictures of TV remake
The first images of the upcoming TV reboot of the iconic series Thunderbirds have been released, recasting the iconic puppets from the 1960s ...

Thunderbirds creator Gerry Anderson dies aged 83
... puppet TV shows Captain Scarlet, Stingray and Joe 90 died in his sleep, his son announces. Gerry Anderson, best known as the creator of Thunderbirds ...

Firebirds hold nerve to hold out Thunderbirds
It was another close shave but Queensland Firebirds coach Roselee Jencke was happy for her side to take a second straight win.

Melbourne Cup: Thunderbird One - the last of the dreamers
Francis Finnegan admits it's a bit of a worry that Thunderbird One, the horse he and wife Samantha took on as a baby and love to bits, has been ...

Southerners steal last-gasp draw against Thunderbirds
Southern Steel stole a 53-53 draw in the chaotic final seconds of their trans-Tasman netball league clash against Adelaide Thunderbirds.