This is relevant to Firefox 3.1 Beta 2,In that Clipmarks,which is an allowed add-on slows the the whole system down,to the point that I've differculty getting task manager up to crash firefox off,then

Name:    Maurice
Product: Other (please state)

Comments:
See above.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/525.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/1.0.154.36 Safari/525.19
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Maurice

I've try Firefox 3 Beta and I did return to Firefox 2
Name: Bolomey Anne Email: annefbolomeyatfreesurfdotch Product: Firefox Summary: I've try Firefox 3 Beta and I did return to Firefox 2 Comments: Hello, I just made an upgrade from Firefox 2.12 to 2.13 and I see that some problems have been solved about compatibility with sites builder. I just want to let you know that I did try Firefox 3 a few days ago but I had problems with my website-buiding (I could not see some part of the building system: choice of colors for example). Beside this, I love Firefox. Best regards, Anne-F. Bolomey Browser Details: Mozi...

Acrobat plugin crashes Firefox 3.1 beta 2 and beta 3
Name: Ellis Golub Email: ellisatbiochemdotdentaldotupenndotedu Product: Shiretoko Summary: Acrobat plugin crashes Firefox 3.1 beta 2 and beta 3 Comments: On a web site with a link to pdf file, clicking on the link results in standalone acrobat, while firefox goes to a blank window with no controls, which can only be closed by the windows task manager. For example, goto http://www.margaretkuos.com/wayne.html and try bringing up the takeout menu. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix...

Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 'add-on' error
Name: Ronald Chang Email: ronchangatnetvigatordotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 'add-on' error Comments: Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 some times will got one crazy thing as follows: If the tabs so many and then crash, after restart then click the Add-On (Plug-In) window – it will freeze and can't choose any item on all four basic tabs and one extra tab such as 'get add-on', 'add-on', 'themes', 'external programs' and 'update'. It most happen on Firefox 3.0.10 and MUST shutdo...

Cannot use persona add-on in 3.6 Beta i. I get this error message:"Personas 1.3.1 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.6b1".
Name: Jonathan Sprague Email: sprag80atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Cannot use persona add-on in 3.6 Beta i. I get this error message:"Personas 1.3.1 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.6b1". Comments: I have Windows 7. Personas 1.3.1.does not add-on to my system. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b1) Gecko/20091029 Firefox/3.6b1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback bu...

The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2.
Name: User Email: peanutbutter685atyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2. Comments: The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 Feedback #2
Name: Bogdan Lupandin Email: elitezenithwebatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 Feedback Comments: I'm using the Russian version, and I'm typing in English... every word I type is underlined in red... just saying that maybe you should put in English words as well to the reader? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ru; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not ...

Feedback for Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 #2
Name: Darin Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback for Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 Comments: Hello! I'm using Firefox 3.1 beta 2. Would it be possible when you type in a web address to be able to press enter afterward so that it takes you to the site you are wanting to go to? I have noticed that when I do it with this beta version that nothing happens. I have to go over and click to send the information so that I can get to the site. I believe this was a part of the other Firefox releases (and other web browsers as well), and would love for it to be a part of ...

Firefox 3.1 beta 2 feedback #2
Name: Aljaž Korbar Email: Korbardotaljazatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 beta 2 feedback Comments: Very satisfied with the speed of loading, the new tab button and private browsing. very good: -Private browsing. -Speed of loading(very very fast!). Bugs: -can't search vith the search option in upper left corner. -when selectin a tab somethimes it opens it in a new window. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sl; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to reade...

Firefox 3.1 beta 2 crashed #2
Name: Henry G Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 beta 2 crashed Comments: It froze and crashed when, I opened Adobe Reader 8 to read a file. Have had no other problems, excellent model! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 Creative ZENcast v2.00.13 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

firefox 3.1 beta 2 feedback #3
Name: Sujit Singh Email: sujitbraratyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.1 beta 2 feedback Comments: its amazing i just love it...even though my signal is usually weak but i am able to load the sites more easily than explorer... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 feedback #2
Name: James Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 feedback Comments: Hi I was testing out your new firefox beta. It works great, is compatible with all my add-ons and has the same good interface. The only thing I do not like is how the new tabs bar is always open. It seems too much like a copy off internet explorer and I do not always want it to show my tabs when I have only 1 page open. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

feedback for firefox 3.1 beta 3 #2
Name: Malte a Email: apeirophobieatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: feedback for firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: i only want to say, that i dont like the tabmanager to be seen when only one website is open... greetz Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback on Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 #2
Name: Nosanto Caballero Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Comments: I've already noticed some changes in this beta, and intend to continue to explore to find out all about the improvements and additions included in this version. One little problem: why is this version of Firefox incompatible with more add-on software than the earlier version. I am hoping the final release would have better tolerance for add-on software. Keep up the excellent work. I always like to test beta software on my PC and give feedback. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Win...

Firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback #2
Name: Jake Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback Comments: I like the ability to open up tabs more easily than before. I think it is a great feature. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - This is relevant to Firefox 3.1 Beta 2,In that Clipmarks,which is an allowed add-on slows the the whole system down,to the point that I've differculty getting task manager up to crash firefox off,then - mozilla.feedback