There are problems with using the menus on our site (www.prosetsystems.com) when using Firefox

Name:    Terry Culling
Email:   tcullingatprosetsystemsdotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
When someone, who is using Firefox, accesses our Web site
(www.prosetsystems.com) our multi-level menu system will not work
properly. It has always worked using IE.

When you use Firefox, the second level menu comes up on top of the
first level menu and is unreadable. Is there a Firefox fix for this or
is there something simple we can do to make it work. As it is, we have
to tell people to use IE and we would rather not have to do that.

Thank You,
Terry Culling

Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
0
Terry

Terry Culling wrote:
> Name:    Terry Culling
> Email:   tcullingatprosetsystemsdotcom
> Product: Firefox
>
> Comments:
> When someone, who is using Firefox, accesses our Web site
> (www.prosetsystems.com) our multi-level menu system will not work
> properly. It has always worked using IE.
>
> When you use Firefox, the second level menu comes up on top of the
> first level menu and is unreadable. Is there a Firefox fix for this or
> is there something simple we can do to make it work. As it is, we have
> to tell people to use IE and we would rather not have to do that.

Well.. I have a couple of comments but let's start at the beginning..

1) if I was presented with only the markup of your site, I would have
been forced to guess that it had been created some time in the early
90's - you really should get it redone using proper html/css...

2) the site is a accessibility-nightmare - try disabling javascript and
then visit your site... no navigation - not even a warning that it is
missing...

3) if you just need a quick fix, I'd recommend rewriting your
navigation, using this as an example:
http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/example/vertical.html

it *does* require javascript for IE<7, but this is unavoidable - at
least, it should still partly work without it - unlike yours.. - in any
other browser, it works without javascript enabled...

4) it probably *is* possible to do an even quicker fix, but to be honest
then markup there is just too ugly and garbled for me to even consider
debugging it.. - sorry...

> Thank You,
> Terry Culling
>
> Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
0
Christian

Firefox using google brings up an error in my website that is not brought up using other browsers. My website is www.biblemetaphors.com. Where can I find help to fix this problem. The problem is in th
Name: Donald R. Strombeck Email: dstrombeck_at_sbcglobal.net Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox using google brings up an error in my website that is not brought up using other browsers. My website is www.biblemetaphors.com. Where can I find help to fix this problem. The problem is in the number 2 item on teaching evolution. The error consists of a series of vertical arrows that should appear in a figure two-thirds to three-fourths of the way down the page. Thanks for any help. Don Strombeck Comments: Firefox using google brings up an error in my website that is not brought up usi...

Problems from your site when using UPS.com site
Name: Mike Baker Email: bakermatcablerailingsdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problems from your site when using UPS.com site Comments: Your program pops up and blanks out part of a data entry page when trying to ship UPS. Had to change back to IE to get things to work. UPS is aware of this after going through three people and 20 minutes recently. How are you letting something like that get by your IT people?? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.20) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/2.0.0.20 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to read...

How to use query using between using this method http://www.mikesdotnetting.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=70
http://forums.asp.net/p/1253405/2323441.aspxhttp://www.mikesdotnetting.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=26 I couldn't fiqure out how to use this: select * from table1 where St_Dt between  '1900-01-01' AND '1999-12-31';Thanks.RegardsBishnoiTantra Mantra Yantra I think replacing ? by @p1 etc will do the work   +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Dim ConnString As String = utils.GetConnString() Dim SqlString As String = "Select * From Batch Where ST_DT between @p1 and @p2"Using conn As New OleDbConnection(ConnString)Using cmd As New OleDbCommand(SqlStrin...

Broken site that used to work with the old FireFox: http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/video/episodes.shtml
Name: Trent Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 8 Summary: Broken site that used to work with the old FireFox: http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/video/episodes.shtml Comments: Broken site that used to work with the old FireFox: http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/video/episodes.shtml That site used to work with the non beta FireFox. It still works with IE, so it doesn't appear to be firewall related. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9a8) Gecko/2007091216 GranParadiso/3.0a8 ...

I used to use Firefox until...
Name: Dan Product: Firefox Summary: I used to use Firefox until... Comments: Firefox takes forever to load now, even the absolute newest version. It has become clunky and everyone I know has moved on to another browser. I prefer Chrome. I suggest adding some sort of configuration optimization tool as well as toolbar/add-on install/hijack prevention. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/525.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/1.0.154.53 Safari/525.19 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a re...

When useing www.taobao.com,we can not use the browser.
Name: wuhoo Email: khdotwuhaoatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: When useing www.taobao.com,we can not use the browser. Comments: www.taobao.com is the most popular web site in china ,we could buy everything with it .But when i pay the money,the website only support IE.So I must exchange my browser. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Code regardin post: Spread 8 COM
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_5f856.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Code samples Spread Custom Cell Sample.zip = Delphi code Spread_ActiveX_Samples.zip = GrapeCity sample (VB, VC) -- Regards, Ronald Hoek Application Developer ComponentAgro B.V. Oud-Beijerland - The Netherlands http://www.componentagro.nl KvK: H24264020 --JivePart=_5f856.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: application/zip; name="Spread_Act...

When to use ( and when to use ((?
I'm just not getting it. When do you use ( in a statement, when do you need to use ((, and is the space after either or both mandatory? For example, I coded this statement: if (( $_ eq $bad_guys_ip )) { more_stuff_here }; Why the two (( in an if? And why does it seem to not work when I miss the space after the ((? Thanx! Mark me as... /Corn-fused|Dense/ > I'm just not getting it. >=20 > When do you use ( in a statement, when do you need to use ((, and is > the space after either or both mandatory? >=20 > For example, I coded this sta...

Using Using
I have just completed reading a chapter in my book on performance. The books says to speed up performance on your web site you should use the using statement when opening connections. My question is how do you catch errors if you are using this as apposed to a try catch block.thanksBryan  Why would you use it as an alternative to a try/catch statement. Couldn't you just do something like  public void UsingSomeMethod() { try { SomeMethod(); } catch(SomeException e) { /// do something useful }}public void SomeMethod() { using (Something) { ...

Used to use Firefox exclusively, and did so for years...now I use IE
Name: Tom Jenkins Email: jinxter69atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Used to use Firefox exclusively, and did so for years...now I use IE Comments: Due to the fact that NSIS media extensions keep finding their way onto my systems whenever I use firefox (yes, I download programs from download.com) and I am sick of seeing these NSIS popups that Firefox allows, I have switched back to using IE. With IE I no longer have to worry about NSFW adds popping up on my rigs. Until you have fixed this large bug, I will not be using Firefox at all. Sincerely, Tom Jenkins ...

When loading gmail must always "reload" once unless using the secure loading site. When using the secure loading site loading takes four times as long. So I don't use the secure loading site, I just
Name: Dwight Metcalfe Email: dwmet1atgmaildotco Product: Firefox Summary: When loading gmail must always "reload" once unless using the secure loading site. When using the secure loading site loading takes four times as long. So I don't use the secure loading site, I just "reload" the other site once automatically just to save time. Hmmmmmmmm. Comments: Only been doing that about a month. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to reade...

PROBLEM WITH THE USES OF USE STRICT
Hello Team, Can someone please tell me why the below code does not work correctly? Here is the problem: Once I run the program and type in a couple of wrong answers and then type in the correct answer I still get the wrong response (e.g "No that is wrong! Try again.") But if I type in the correct answer first I get the correct response. I also should add that if I don't use "use strict" and rename my variable without "my". The code then works as it should. regards, Jaimee #!/usr/bin/perl -w use strict; print (&q...

when I use Firefox, I can't use linkpoint.com to process credit cards
Name: JOHN C BRESNIK Email: jcbresnikatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: when I use Firefox, I can't use linkpoint.com to process credit cards Comments: With Firefox, the form I use to process credit cards will not clear -- the previous card number stays in place (go to linkpoint.com). I called the card processing people and they said to use Explorer, which works fine. Why is that previous card number stuck in the system.. won't go away when I hit "clear." John Bresnik signriders.com Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0;...

after using firefox several minute not immiedietly though i cant use win 7 task bar hover to check tim/date whil using any new firefox beta
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: after using firefox several minute not immiedietly though i cant use win 7 task bar hover to check tim/date whil using any new firefox beta Comments: v Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - There are problems with using the menus on our site (www.prosetsystems.com) when using Firefox - mozilla.feedback