The Hendrix-mozilla.org system is very helpful to us in the family. It helps us easily open our internet which makes us very comfortable with it.

Name:    Truman Bagani Gayyed
Product: Mozilla Suite

Comments:
It enables us to open the internet very easily.
It makes us very comfortable.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.13) Gecko/20080311 Firefox/2.0.0.13
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Truman

Your help does not help most of us..suggestion...
Name: Ginny Rossin Email: ginnyrossinatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Your help does not help most of us..suggestion... Comments: Your instructions and information are not for the lay person. I've had to bug issue on your site for 2 years that hasn't been fixed. I had to scrap my old cpu and all photos and files on it because I'm afraid of copying the hard drive and when I put the disc into my new computer that I'll get that one infected with the bug, too. What would be helpful with your bug fixes, is if you created a sweeper that we could download and ...

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help Help Help Help Help Help

help help help help

Help Help Help Help

Community Test Day
Greetings Testers! The moment has arrived! We are welcoming all testers to help with Firefox Major Update testing. What: Firefox Major Update Testing When: Friday, August 22, 2008 from 7am - 5pm PDT Where: IRC on irc.mozilla.org, channel #testday For more specifics about this test day, please visit http://quality.mozilla.org/node/1857. We look forward to your participation in this great event! marcia and team mozilla QA ...

Help us make 34 Better
Hello all, We are coming up on the release of Firefox 34. We want to review the features that went into 34 and understand where our risk is, and what we can do at this stage to mitigate it by doing different testing, better testing, telemetry probes/review, etc. Here is the query for everything that is tracking the 34 release: http://mzl.la/1yKd8tl I'd like your help in reviewing each of these 395 or so bugs and highlight the risky ones - the ones that are in areas that have proved difficult to test, that we have incomplete coverage on, or that are in areas that we&#...

Help us make PK Better
I'm gathering some information for changes we can make in PocketBuilder. You are the ones making real applications and your comments would be appreciated.... (a) Has the past lack of ADO.NET support affected you?? (note - this is already in the roadmap and _currently_ impossible because of limitations in the .NET Framework 1.x from Microsoft.) (b) Is there any requirement now (or in future) for your PocketBuilder application to compile to a "native" .NET application? Or - you don't care - as long as it all works... (this is almost mixing metaphors, but this is...

HELP HELP HELP
Hey all I ahve absolutely no idea where to start with DotNETNuke. I have downloaded and installed DNN3.2.2 and I now want to start creating my website with the help of DNN. I'm using .NET framework 1.1 and Visual Studio 2003. How do I go about starting a new webpage and using the DNN functionality to make manage my content?Thank you Have you installed DNN, yet? Either way, download the docs and go over the ones that you need help with. That's the best place to start. You can also find tutorials online that might be helpful.Michael Flanakin | Microsoft Consulting Serviceswww.michaelflanakin...

Help!help!help!
Whether can I set a window to be unmoveable when the application is run,whatever the window is normal or max when it's running?If it may be set,how.... ...

help! help! help!
I got such errors while installing a new replication server,please help me !Thanks a lot. T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Hardware Exception: c0000005, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS) infected with signal -1073741819 T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): ***************STACK TRACE*************** T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): *****thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS)******* T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038c559 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038bb65 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): pc: 0x00468934, err_h...

help!help!help!
Sorry to re-post again, Hi, Dean : 1. Are you dialing an ISP or dialing modem pool in side the company? I am dailing an ISP. Because some of my client use this way. 2. Is the Jag server behind a firewall? No, there is no Firwall. 3. Do you have a proxy for the remote component? Yes. 4. What is the syntax of createinstance? ls_class = "p_packagename/n_cst_logon" if not isvalid(inv_logon) then ll_return = g_connect.CreateInstance(inv_logon,ls_class) if ll_return <> 0 then ls_return = ...

HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!
can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me How about some code. Do you have the DBD::pg installed? Send in you code so we can help. Ilya Sterin -----Original Message----- From: aguztyn@cancun.com.mx [mailto:aguztyn@cancun.com.mx] Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 4:45 PM To: dbi-users@perl.org Subject: HELP, HELP, HELP!!!! can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me ...

Help Me,Help,Help ^^^^^^^^^^^
How to use Procedure in web matrix? Can somebody help me ? Thanks each's help Hi Kandy, You can try the Data Pages Template to use "Procedure" (I assume Procedure you mean is "Stored Procedure") Add New File | Template (Data Page) | Simple Stored Procedure Regards, Yes , I mean Stored Procedure, I found Add New File | Template (Data Page) | Simple Stored Procedure Thank you very much,Thanks a lot (I come from China, my English is poor , sorry~~~~)...

HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!
I try set picture to database and import it to picture control. Why SetPicture funktio dosen�t work? blob b, tot_b integer li_FileNum, loops, i, ret long flen, bytes_read, new_pos string txtname, named string defext = "BMP", Filter = "bitmap Files (*.bmp), *.bmp" ret = GetFileOpenName("Open Bitmap", txtname, named, defext, filter) SetPointer(HourGlass!) flen = FileLength(txtname) li_FileNum = FileOpen(txtname, StreamMode!, Read!, LockRead!) IF flen > 32765 THEN IF Mod(flen, 32765) = 0 THEN loops = flen/32765 ELSE loops = (flen/32765...

Web resources about - The Hendrix-mozilla.org system is very helpful to us in the family. It helps us easily open our internet which makes us very comfortable with it. - mozilla.feedback