Text atop text

Name:    Eric Lee Elliott
Email:   eric_at_eric-elliott.com
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Minimum font size set 16 points.  Font set Arial & forced to be arial.
Many webs over write text on text, defeating settings for readability.
Webs often drawn in 0.5 to 0.7 of my screen, not full screen & place
text atop text or atop graphics.
Am I just missing a way to expand whole web page for readabilty?

Also need way to set menus & drop down lists to have white background
for readabilty.  Choice now is let web set on colored background or
force clear background.
Using latest Firefox on updated WP Pro without ActiveX, Flash,
Macromedia, Office or Outlook Depress.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.3) Gecko/20060426 Firefox/1.5.0.3
0
Eric

Text as text
Name: JohnA Boice Email: jaboiceathughesdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Text as text Comments: You need to do as Safari does and make ALL text, including buttons, links, bookmarks, and general page text actual text so screen readers can interpret and voice the text. Until this occurs, your products are a real pain to use. And I have limited sight. What about those with less or no sight? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Bold Text For Selected text in Text Box
Hi EveryoneI have a small thing to do [at this time , very big for me]. I want to make some text string as bold which appears in a text box control for the web. It means some of the portion of the string will be bold and some will be in the normal font style. Can anyone suggest any idea to accomplish this task. [I know that we can set the font weight property for the whole text box and all the text appears in the selected font-weight]Any suggestions.BaberBaber SaeedSoftware EngineerPalmChip, Pakistan Toll Free: 0800-000-13 Ext:494Cell: 0300-6438634 Standard TextBox that comes with ASP.NET ...

Text not appearing when typing the text into text field
Name: Maadhavan Email: madhavan_t_patyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Text not appearing when typing the text into text field Comments: Text not appearing when typing the text into text field or any other field Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.9) Gecko/2009040821 Firefox/3.0.9 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

How do I block a user from entering text in a text box if they type text in another text box?
I have two text boxes, and want the user to complete one or the other.  How can I "grey out" one text box if a user starts typing in the other textbox?  Never make important decisions on a Monday! You can use the OnTextChanged event of the textboxes and write Javascript for both textboxes to disable the other textbox when the user starts to type in something in one textbox. The only problem with that is that once the user starts to type in something in one text box the other textbox gets disabled and locks up, so now the user HAS TO compulsarily type what he wants in th...

replace the text after some text.

How do I get the Text of a Text ....
That may sound confusing, but I need to get the text of a Dynamically created text object. For each row the Text objects text might be somthing different, and when I loop through all the rows, I need to see if any of them are a certain Word. When I used Getitemstring, it doesn't like it. dw_1.Describe( 'text_control.text' ) will give you the .text attribute of a text control in a datawindow. How are you getting different values for the .text attributes on different rows? Using an expression or something? -- Paul Horan[TeamSybase] VCI Springfield, MA www.v...

length or trim ? how can i get textbox.text as text that publichouse to textbox.text as text that public ?
hello friends length or trim ? how can i get textbox.text as text that publichouse to textbox.text as text that public ? second example is ..... textbox1.text is greenhouse.. i want to get green from textbox.text cheer Mark as me if my question or my answer can be helpful for you :) Hi,you can always perform a Trim to a retrieved string to delete the leading and trailing space characters. For your second example where you want to gt a part of the retrieved string you can use the SubString method of the String class.Grz, Kris. Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workar...

Text problem
Name: Alex Email: vengeance.mx_at_gmail.com Product: Minefield Summary: Text problem - bold text overlaps plain text Comments: Here's a screenshot that should give you the general idea of what's wrong - bold text (and I think hypertext, possibly other types of text, too) overlap plain text on my Mac. It's been like this since Firefox 1.5 and has never been fixed: http://www.birchlabs.co.uk/OverlappingText.png Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061031 Minefield/3.0a1 ...

Text overwriting text
Name: John Fowler Email: john_at_seo-gurus.co.uk Product: Firefox Summary: Text overwriting text Comments: I have a html source page which loads perfectly from double-clicking the local file, but once hosted by the ISP has the text over-writing problem seen in earlier versions of Firefox, but cured by me in this code by adding boxes and clear. Any ideas? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b4) Gecko/20050908 Firefox/1.4 ...

Any Ideas on how to add text to an adrotator? Not Alt text but real text?
Interested in content changing when people come to my website, mainly promotional items for sale like 5 chairs for sale and a different one to come as a random ID is called. I can not find anything on it. maybe a small html plaeg to plug in. Any Ideas Anyone? Jonny  you can refer the following link:http://www.aspdotnetcodes.com/Asp.Net_AdRotator_Database.aspx   http://www.wwwcoder.com/main/parentid/261/site/5868/68/default.aspxfirst hit from this search:http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=ace&q=adrot...

,text and why is there , begin of text ?? i use Response.Redirect(String.Format("asanat.aspx?TextBox1={0}&TextBox2={1}&TextBox3={2}&TextBox3={3}", Label1.Text, Label2.Text, Label3.Text, Label4.Text))
hello friends ,text and why is there , begin of text ?? i use label4.text="text" Response.Redirect(String.Format("asanat.aspx?TextBox1={0}&TextBox2={1}&TextBox3={2}&TextBox3={3}", Label1.Text, Label2.Text, Label3.Text, Label4.Text)) from masterpage1.master and asanat.aspx connect to masterpage2.master.. below code is in masterpage2.master because label4.text in masterpage2.masterProtected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load If Request("TextBox3") IsNot Nothing ThenLabel4.Text = Request("TextB...

textbox3.text=textbox1.text+</br>textbox2.text ?

In rich text editor I cannot normally edit text just after pasting text
Name: Darek Email: darekatgrapevinejobsdotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: In rich text editor I cannot normally edit text just after pasting text Comments: In rich text editor I have following problem: After pasting text for example from Word I try to remove a letter or word from just pasted text and I could not do this. If I insert let say single space then after this operation I am able to remove text and generally do everything. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5....

Pasting text from Mac apps into rich text controls pastes plain text
Name: Bob Product: Firefox Summary: Pasting text from Mac apps into rich text controls pastes plain text Comments: Using: Mac OS X 10.6 and Firefox 3.5 and 3.6 beta 1 Steps to reproduce: * Write text in Text Edit, Yojimbo, etc using rich text (e.g. font sizes, bold, italics) * Open Gmail in Firefox and compose an email * Copy and paste the text you created from the other Mac app into Firefox Observed: text is pasted in as plain text Expected: converts the rich text to appropriate rich text in the control, like Safari does This is a huge pain when e.g. writing release n...

Web resources about - Text atop text - mozilla.feedback

Text - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

San Bernardino shooting: Daughter urges father to 'pray for us' in alarming text
... "Dad shooting at my work. Shot people. In office waiting for cops to catch him. Prayer for us." Terry Pettit received that alarming text message ...

San Bernardino shooting: Texts describe scene inside US disability centre targeted in shooting
... of those trapped inside. The father of a woman stuck in the California disability centre where a mass shooting took place has revealed texts ...

Tim Horton drive-thru text nets $287 fine
... with police. A Beaumont man says he never expected a coffee run at Tim Hortons would land him in hot water with police. A.J. Daoust was texting ...

Father receives text from daughter: 'People shot'
A father said he received a text message from his daughter, who works at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, that gunmen were in her ...

New Ulysses beta brings the text editor to the iPhone
... Soon, though, their wishes will come true as Ulysses for iPhone is now entering its beta stage. Ulysses for iPad offers a Markup-based text ...

Full text of Elon Musk's Paris COP21 speech
Filed under: Green , Tesla In which we offer a 7,000-word transcript of Tesla CEO Elon Musk's speech in Paris for COP21 this week.

COP21: Climate delegates agree draft deal text
Delegates at a UN climate conference in Paris have approved a new draft text that they hope will form the basis of a global agreement.

California shooting: 'Pray for us' says a text - CNN.com
California shooting: Witnesses describe the fear, shock and grief after a deadly attack on the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California. ...

Get an iPhone 6 and a year of unlimited talk-and-text for less than half price
Whenever the new iPhone comes out, scores of us start eyeing our contracts and working out the math hoping it’ll be worth the jump. This deal ...