Text as text

Name:    JohnA Boice
Email:   jaboiceathughesdotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
You need to do as Safari does and make ALL text, including buttons,
links, bookmarks, and general page text actual text so screen readers
can interpret and voice the text.

Until this occurs, your products are a real pain to use. And I have
limited sight. What about those with less or no sight?

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3
0
JohnA

Text not appearing when typing the text into text field
Name: Maadhavan Email: madhavan_t_patyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Text not appearing when typing the text into text field Comments: Text not appearing when typing the text into text field or any other field Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.9) Gecko/2009040821 Firefox/3.0.9 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Bold Text For Selected text in Text Box
Hi EveryoneI have a small thing to do [at this time , very big for me]. I want to make some text string as bold which appears in a text box control for the web. It means some of the portion of the string will be bold and some will be in the normal font style. Can anyone suggest any idea to accomplish this task. [I know that we can set the font weight property for the whole text box and all the text appears in the selected font-weight]Any suggestions.BaberBaber SaeedSoftware EngineerPalmChip, Pakistan Toll Free: 0800-000-13 Ext:494Cell: 0300-6438634 Standard TextBox that comes with ASP.NET ...

How do I block a user from entering text in a text box if they type text in another text box?
I have two text boxes, and want the user to complete one or the other.  How can I "grey out" one text box if a user starts typing in the other textbox?  Never make important decisions on a Monday! You can use the OnTextChanged event of the textboxes and write Javascript for both textboxes to disable the other textbox when the user starts to type in something in one textbox. The only problem with that is that once the user starts to type in something in one text box the other textbox gets disabled and locks up, so now the user HAS TO compulsarily type what he wants in th...

replace the text after some text.

How do I get the Text of a Text ....
That may sound confusing, but I need to get the text of a Dynamically created text object. For each row the Text objects text might be somthing different, and when I loop through all the rows, I need to see if any of them are a certain Word. When I used Getitemstring, it doesn't like it. dw_1.Describe( 'text_control.text' ) will give you the .text attribute of a text control in a datawindow. How are you getting different values for the .text attributes on different rows? Using an expression or something? -- Paul Horan[TeamSybase] VCI Springfield, MA www.v...

length or trim ? how can i get textbox.text as text that publichouse to textbox.text as text that public ?
hello friends length or trim ? how can i get textbox.text as text that publichouse to textbox.text as text that public ? second example is ..... textbox1.text is greenhouse.. i want to get green from textbox.text cheer Mark as me if my question or my answer can be helpful for you :) Hi,you can always perform a Trim to a retrieved string to delete the leading and trailing space characters. For your second example where you want to gt a part of the retrieved string you can use the SubString method of the String class.Grz, Kris. Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workar...

Text problem
Name: Alex Email: vengeance.mx_at_gmail.com Product: Minefield Summary: Text problem - bold text overlaps plain text Comments: Here's a screenshot that should give you the general idea of what's wrong - bold text (and I think hypertext, possibly other types of text, too) overlap plain text on my Mac. It's been like this since Firefox 1.5 and has never been fixed: http://www.birchlabs.co.uk/OverlappingText.png Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061031 Minefield/3.0a1 ...

Text overwriting text
Name: John Fowler Email: john_at_seo-gurus.co.uk Product: Firefox Summary: Text overwriting text Comments: I have a html source page which loads perfectly from double-clicking the local file, but once hosted by the ISP has the text over-writing problem seen in earlier versions of Firefox, but cured by me in this code by adding boxes and clear. Any ideas? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b4) Gecko/20050908 Firefox/1.4 ...

Text atop text
Name: Eric Lee Elliott Email: eric_at_eric-elliott.com Product: Firefox Summary: Text atop text Comments: Minimum font size set 16 points. Font set Arial & forced to be arial. Many webs over write text on text, defeating settings for readability. Webs often drawn in 0.5 to 0.7 of my screen, not full screen & place text atop text or atop graphics. Am I just missing a way to expand whole web page for readabilty? Also need way to set menus & drop down lists to have white background for readabilty. Choice now is let web set on colored background or force clear ...

Any Ideas on how to add text to an adrotator? Not Alt text but real text?
Interested in content changing when people come to my website, mainly promotional items for sale like 5 chairs for sale and a different one to come as a random ID is called. I can not find anything on it. maybe a small html plaeg to plug in. Any Ideas Anyone? Jonny  you can refer the following link:http://www.aspdotnetcodes.com/Asp.Net_AdRotator_Database.aspx   http://www.wwwcoder.com/main/parentid/261/site/5868/68/default.aspxfirst hit from this search:http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=ace&q=adrot...

,text and why is there , begin of text ?? i use Response.Redirect(String.Format("asanat.aspx?TextBox1={0}&TextBox2={1}&TextBox3={2}&TextBox3={3}", Label1.Text, Label2.Text, Label3.Text, Label4.Text))
hello friends ,text and why is there , begin of text ?? i use label4.text="text" Response.Redirect(String.Format("asanat.aspx?TextBox1={0}&TextBox2={1}&TextBox3={2}&TextBox3={3}", Label1.Text, Label2.Text, Label3.Text, Label4.Text)) from masterpage1.master and asanat.aspx connect to masterpage2.master.. below code is in masterpage2.master because label4.text in masterpage2.masterProtected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load If Request("TextBox3") IsNot Nothing ThenLabel4.Text = Request("TextB...

textbox3.text=textbox1.text+</br>textbox2.text ?

In rich text editor I cannot normally edit text just after pasting text
Name: Darek Email: darekatgrapevinejobsdotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: In rich text editor I cannot normally edit text just after pasting text Comments: In rich text editor I have following problem: After pasting text for example from Word I try to remove a letter or word from just pasted text and I could not do this. If I insert let say single space then after this operation I am able to remove text and generally do everything. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5....

Pasting text from Mac apps into rich text controls pastes plain text
Name: Bob Product: Firefox Summary: Pasting text from Mac apps into rich text controls pastes plain text Comments: Using: Mac OS X 10.6 and Firefox 3.5 and 3.6 beta 1 Steps to reproduce: * Write text in Text Edit, Yojimbo, etc using rich text (e.g. font sizes, bold, italics) * Open Gmail in Firefox and compose an email * Copy and paste the text you created from the other Mac app into Firefox Observed: text is pasted in as plain text Expected: converts the rich text to appropriate rich text in the control, like Safari does This is a huge pain when e.g. writing release n...

Web resources about - Text as text - mozilla.feedback

Text - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lawyer labels client 'stupid' after New Year text to ex lands him behind bars for a week
Man's five days in prison for New Year text was significant &quot;wake-up call&quot;, lawyer says.

MP Simon Danczuk interview: UK politician explains sex text scandal with teen
... horny and on my own”. MP Simon Danczuk, 49 said he was holidaying alone in Spain at the time and drinking heavily when he sent the lurid text ...

Witching hour at Peter Dutton's office as protesters call for sacking over text
Women who say they are &quot;mad about misogyny&quot; and fed up with sexism have protested outside the electorate office of Immigration Minister ...

Peter Dutton text: Labor demands Malcolm Turnbull act over 'mad witch' remark
Labor is demanding Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull act over an offensive text from one of his senior ministers.

Peter Dutton says sorry for sending 'mad witch' text to journalist Samantha Maiden over Jamie Briggs ...
Cabinet minister Peter Dutton apologises after mistakenly sending a text message to a female journalist covering the Jamie Briggs story, in which ...

This lightbulb can text you if it hears a crying baby or a smoke alarm — oh, and it's a Bluetooth speaker ...
... things. It's a lightbulb that's also a Bluetooth wireless speaker. It can also search the web, read your calendar for appointments, and text ...

These Surreal “Catfishing” Texts May Have Prompted The UVA Rape Scandal
Lawyers for a UVA employee say text messages between Jackie, the accuser from the notorious Rolling Stone article "A Rape on Campus," Ryan Duffin, ...

Yahoo must face class action over text messages: U.S. judge
The lawsuit accused the Internet company of sending unsolicited text messages to more than 500,000 Sprint cellphone users.

Guns in America town hall with Obama transcript (full text)
The town hall was recorded at George Mason University in and broadcast on January 7, 2016