Style

Name:    Tealsteam
Email:   tealsteam_at_hotmail.com
Product: Minefield

Comments:
i like the new GUI on the tab bar it seems to help me alot as i do alot of design work, and comunity work for online gaming, so i have to switch between sites all the time, also the new spell checker works well as it helped me to peice this detailed comment together with correct spellings, and well the choices on the search bar between google, yahoo ect, is pretty neat as i can say this is a really nice beta, just 1 thing i was thinking about last night, lets say your on a page and you hit back for some reason, and you click a totally different link, then wham your previous page u click back on is gone, how about a forward button that lets you choose the pages you went to, its pretty hard to explain, id love some feedback on that, if you wish i could draw up some details using actual sites,

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20060801 Minefield/3.0a1
0
Tealsteam

Feedback on feedback

Styles or not to styles?
Scenario is as follows:I use align="center" in a DIV tag to, well, align content to the center.  But when running the page I get a warning saying that align is outdated.  So I'm thinking that styles is a better way to go.I remove align from the DIV tag and go for the equivalent style in styles - something like: styles="text-align: center;" - don't remember the exact format now but then I use Web Deveoper to set styles so it should be no syntax error.Anyway, running the page in Internet Explorer 8 and I get no center align what so ever.  It'...

Format Style (Feedback)
Hi everybody, I think thunder bird can use a style format it needs to have double spacing= , font style, and font size. It would be nice to see this in thunder bird b= ecause it's professional to have double spacing on anything you type. Tell = me what you think of this feature I would love to hear you back on this mat= ter. Oh one more thing I think also it should have some headers. On 05/24/2013 01:15 PM, pvoege@gmail.com wrote: > Hi everybody, > > I think thunder bird can use a style format it needs to have double spacing, font style, and font size. It would be nice...

Feedback about the feedbacking language..
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback about the feedbacking language.. Comments: I use the Hebrew version of firefox, and whenever I report a broken site, phishing & etc, it asks me to write the report in Hebrew, and probably sends it to the Hebrew support center or whatever. Frankly, I don't trust the Hebrew language for such stuff, so I post it in English, but the report is probably still sent to the Hebrew team (And I believe they can't do anything with it). Can u please let us select the language of the report we're sending? btw there's no racism ...

Feedback on feedback mechanism
Name: Robin Wylie Email: robindotwylieatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on feedback mechanism Comments: It might be nice if clicking the "send feedback" bookmarklet didn't take you away from the page you're currently on? Maybe a new window might be better. Or a javascript based new window might be a better way of doing it. Just so the user doesn't lose the page they were on when they decided to give feedback - apart from anything else, there might be important info on that page's rendering that they may want to look at while they'...

You have feedback at feedback.com
Name: Feedback.com Product: Firefox Summary: You have feedback at feedback.com Comments: People are using feedback.com for giving feedback to your organization. http://feedback.com/view-feedback-r.php?eid=20 Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback and Feedback Problem
Name: Peter Lehner Email: lehnerus2000atyahoodotcomdotau Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback and Feedback Problem Comments: Hi Guys I wanted to send some feedback on Firefox 4, but I was directed to a page that said Forbidden (403). Feedback You should include more nfo in the screen tips. e.g. Ctrl+Reload - duplicate a Tab Ctrl+Back - opens previous page in a new Tab Ctrl+Forward - opens "next" page in a new Tab etc. I only discovered these, by accident, a few months ago. It would only be an extra line in a screen tip. Peter Lehner ...

feedback of code, design style
I have a mild concern right now, and its really hard to explain, so I'm hoping someone will identify with it and the words "I was there X years ago and this is what I did" will come out  I've been programming in asp.net 1.1 and 2.0, mostly VB but doing a lot more with C# in recent months, for about a year+ now.  Started out with vbscripts to the tune of 40+ to do admin tasks, then moved to webMatrix and when 2.0 came out, went to VWD (love the free!).  And all has been good, but I think there's better and I'm probably missing it.  I feel as if I'...

Positive Feedback Jimi Hendix Style
Name: Ted Munda Email: tedmundaatcapstonevortexdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Positive Feedback Jimi Hendix Style Comments: I have had Firefox for 2 days and I feel like I am on a much Faster Planet.Google and MSN where getting SO slow I had almost given up. Now with Firefox I am moving at Light Speed so THANK YOU! Ted Munda Capstone Vortex Regeneration Environments LLC http://www.capstonevortex.com Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix g...

DNN feedback module : style question
Hi all, I'm using DNN 3.2.2 and the core feedback module doesn't show correctly on the page. It keeps going to the left border, even if i set the align to be centered. Has anybody encountered this problem? Thank for your helpkd Using a custom container you should be able to bring "Feedback" to align center. Example CSS: div#MyRow2{ padding-top: 11px; padding-right: 8px; padding-left: 8px; padding-bottom: 8px; margin-left: 2px; margin-right: 2px;  background-color: turquoise;  text-align:center;} where .ascx container file has: &n...

Good style or bad style?
With these declarations... type TItem = class Value : integer; constructor Create(aValue : integer); end; TItemList = class(TObjectList<TItem>) function A(anItem : TItem) : TItemList; end; procedure Q(L : TItemList); begin ... L.Free; end; ....we can write this: procedure P; begin Q(TItemList.Create .A(TItem.Create(1)) .A(TItem.Create(2)) .A(TItem.Create(3)) ); end; Is it ''good'' style or ''bad'' style ;-) Chris Christian wrote: ...

Feedback Agent does not want to feedback
This problem has existed from 1.5.03 through 1.5.04 and is still a problem on my 1.5.05 installation. Browser crashes. Feedback Agent loads when browser next loads - shows 1 item in the queue but when trying to send the incident it pops an error message --------------------------- Mozilla Quality Feedback Agent --------------------------- The Agent is unable to connect to the server. Please check your Proxy Server settings or try again later. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Proxy settings are fine and I can connect to any other site. Any ideas...

style
Name: tom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: style Comments: I think the main icons on the new firefox 3.0 look i little bit cheap, like internet explorer. And that is 1 of the reasons i use firefox in stead of internet explorer Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; nl; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - Style - mozilla.feedback

The Elements of Typographic Style - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Elements of Typographic Style is a book by Canadian typographer , poet and translator Robert Bringhurst . Originally published in 1992 by ...

Jumpers, snow and roast dinner: why do we celebrate Christmas winter-style?
Many Christmas traditions incorporated into the Australian festive season come from the northern hemisphere where children play in the snow and ...

Four teens charged over gang-style slaying in Montgomery County, US
Police say they stabbed their victim over and over, including in the back, before dumping his body in a ready-made grave. And they are barely ...

Christmas: Celebrity style
Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian and other celebs share how they spent the holiday

Good or bad thing Warriors were forced to play different style?
... A's Sharks Warriors Kings 49ers Raiders Quakes Insiders More Tickets Shop Watch Good or bad thing Warriors were forced to play different style ...

Jessa (Duggar) Seewald's Adorable Baby Spurgeon Celebrates His First Christmas in Style
Check out Baby Spurgeon's super-cute Christmas looks, including a Winter sweater and reindeer onesie.

Premium iPhone 6S Protection With Spirited, Subtle Style
It's probably a fair guess after the festive gifts have been unwrapped that there are a lot more smartphones in use this weekend compared to ...

Feds identify suspects in 'Mission Impossible' style chase across Gulf of Mexico
Feds identify suspects in 'Mission Impossible' style chase across Gulf of Mexico

Fetty Wap Christmas Gift Just Put Monty On Big Wheels, BMW Style
Fetty Wap presented Monty with the ultimate Christmas gift. In a sentimental moment, the two exchanged graces in a display of brotherly love. ...

Harry Styles Jets Off to Miami With His Mom After Holidays
Harry Styles keeps his hair pushed back with sunglasses while touching down at the airport on Saturday (December 26) in Miami, Fla. The 21-year-old ...