save settings // import settings // export settings

Name:    miguel mayol
Email:   mitcoes_at_gmail.com
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I've just have a stack overflow problem in one of the computers of my
office with internet explorer. The other ones, does work with our
provider web site ok. But Firefox and Opera does work OK ata all the
computers with this site, with problems of bad reading of contents at
some pages (I supose becouse of MS HTML non compatible isues). If IE
would have export // import settings, probably I've solved all the
problems, but I would like firefox to advance to any further similar
problem at any computer, and this feature would help to Windows to
Linux migrations, and for computer upgrades, and for pen drive systems
as Belenix.

Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; Maxthon; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; FDM)
0
miguel