program #4

Name:    gaber98
Email:   gaber98atamorkidotpl
Product: Shiretoko Alpha 1

Comments:
dobry program

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091106 Shiretoko/3.5.5
From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/shiretoko/

see it.
0
gaber98

FUN EMO WRESTLING (and Firefox 4 Beta feedback program ambassador)
Hi ladies and gentleman! My name is Kenneth Odey and I'm a long lost prince of Nigeria. I have a business offer for you that will change your life... naah... ;) Let me try to steal your focus in between those wonderful and of vital importance threads about Nude Wrestling and Funeral Songs. As you know we're warming up for the greatest Firefox release since Firefox 1.0 and part of the plan is to build a very strong beta program with intensive communication between the team of developers and UX people and our users. During this program we will organize a feedback...

firefox 3 beta 4 feedback #4
Name: Kingma Email: kingmaatBtinternetdotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 4 Feedback Comments: Hey Mozilla Firefox 3 is great! I especially like the text finder function (search for text while typing), the new download bar and the search function in the address bar. However can you make the home button go to the navigation bar instead of the bookmarks bar? Cheers and keep up the good work! Kingma Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 4 Feedback #4
Name: Broc Email: bwoodworatgonzagadotedu Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 4 Feedback Comments: A couple of issues: Sometimes graphics do not load correctly, such as the poll results on ESPN.com's main page. When buying tickets on ticketswest.com, the "please wait" screen never went away while the site looked for tickets. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030317 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Feedback on Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 #4
Name: Pierre-Guillaume Dufour Email: pierredotdufouratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Comments: Everything has been great so far. I only wish you could close all the tab and have just a "new" tab to start with. Keep up the good (the greatest !) work. PG Dufour. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 GTB5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wis...

KDE 4.4.4
I'm full of questions today :-) There doesn't seem to be a one-click install on KDEs page for 4.4.4 only 4.4.3. Does anyone know if there is going to be one for 11.2 or is Suse targeting 11.3 ? Ta M -- interele ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Apparently 4.4.4 is being swerved - as they are concentrating on the forthcoming (in Aug) kde 4.5 and opensuse 11.3 due next month. -- dth2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dth2's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.ph...

KDE upgrade from 4.3.5 to 4.4.4 (or 4.5.4)
Hello, I wish to upgrade my desktop, KDE 4.3.5, mainly because of some limitations in AmaroK. Upgrading just Amarok through the KDE update app repo is no good as I loose the scrobbling Last.fm option. So, I just wonder if Last.fm works fine with KDE 4.4.4 on OpenSuSE 11.2? And when I am on to it, if there are some general reasons to upgrade further, 4.5 or perhaps 4.6? Cheers -- OpenSuSE 11.2, KDE 4.3.5, x86_64 rt-kernel. Gigabyte P43-ES3G, Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400, MSI NX8600GT NVIDIA Geforce, RME HDSP9632, 8GB DDR2 RAM ---------------------------------------------------...

feedback #4
Name: MacK Email: mack-23attlendotpl Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: feedback Comments: I would like to suggest adding in context menu a 'go to page...' or 'open in new tab...' option when you mark a web page address (www.) which is not a link but a regular text. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pl; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

My Feedback #4
Name: Bruno da Costa Email: bruninhothemesmerizeatyahoodotcomdotbr Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 8 Summary: My Feedback Comments: bem mais rapido que a maioria dos navegadores do mercado, alguns problemas com plugns das versões passadas do firefox e imcompatibilidade com alguns sites, principalmente com o da microsoft, mas é um ôtimo navegador. parabéns a equipe do mozilla pelo ôtimo trabalho. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9a8) Gecko/2007091216 GranParadiso/3.0a8 ...

feedback #4
Name: Andi Email: firumatgmxdotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback Comments: the new firefox-Ebay-tool ist great. But I`m missing an option to highlight auctions. some colorsettings will be great. I mean - auctions are important for me I`d like to mark green, auctions, there not importent i`D like to mark red - for example. Next trouble is - that tool has got my password - why I have to login a second time to visit "my ebay"? thx Andi Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

My feedback #4
Name: korn3l Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: My feedback Comments: On an overall it looks and works fine. Greater speed,more functions... etc etc. But I had a few crashes. It simply closed, but thanks to the new functions that you implemented I could open the sites that I was visiting then. In conclusion Firefox is still my favourite browser, but continue to make improvements and add new things because these are the things that make Firefox better than any other browser. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/200805120...

my feedback #4
Name: ghazi Email: ghazidotaryanatlivedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: my feedback Comments: AWESOME! SO EASY TO USE BUT SOMETIMES GOES "(NOT RESPONDING)" Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

FeedBack #4
Name: Eric Harris Email: am610wip_at_yahoo.com Product: Firefox Summary: FeedBack Comments: sweet pop up brower! Is there anyway you can make block macromedia right click block like you did for images? Thanks a bunch Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b5) Gecko/20051006 Firefox/1.4.1 ...

Firefox 4.0 Beta 4 Program Load Error
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4.0 Beta 4 Program Load Error Comments: load: TypeError: Components.classes['@checkpoint.com/XPCOMTrustCheckerMozilla/TrustCheckerMozilla;1'] is undefined After upgrading from Beta 3 to Beta 4 of Firefox 4.0, this error resulted on every program load. This never happened in Beta 3, and I had not added or removed any major system programs such as a firewall, anti-virus, etc or any new Firefox plug-ins. Some change between Beta 3 and Beta 4 caused this. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b4) Gecko/2010...

4 #4
Name: nnvbnv Email: j Product: Bon Echo Summary: 4 Comments: this formular should check if user entered a email adress in a valid format !!! email@provider.ext ...

Web resources about - program #4 - mozilla.feedback

Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Amazon launches a streaming partners program, brings Showtime and more
... partners that will bring even more content and it comes from major players in the market. The service is announcing a streaming partners program ...

House passes bill to strengthen visa waiver program after Paris attacks
Among other things, the bill would allow Homeland Security to terminate countries from the program

Visas for jobs program may end
A controversial program that trades green cards for foreign investment in U.S. real estate is set to expire. Will it be renewed?

Anheuser-Busch Distributor Incentive Program Raises More Concerns Of A Stifled Craft Beer Market
... lay low when it comes to rocking the distribution boat. But that’s apparently not the case, as the company recently unveiled an incentive program ...

Gov’t Report: NOAA’s Mismanaged Satellite Programs To Cost Taxpayers $22 Billion
Gov’t Report: NOAA’s Mismanaged Satellite Programs To Cost Taxpayers $22 Billion

OnHub Makers Program Determined to Make Routers Pretty
... that often means leaving a less-than-attractive box sitting where visitors can see it. OnHub , Google’s own WiFi router, announced a new program ...

MIT's Amazing New App Lets You Program Any Object
The Reality Editor is a Minority Report style AR app that makes programming your smart home as easy as connecting the dots. The end goal of ...

TeradataVoice: This Ain't Your Grandma's Loyalty Program: 5 Keys To Individualized Loyalty
Last week, I started a discussion about how customer loyalty is evolving. Today, I’d like to explore how too often, the recognition a customer ...

Which Motorsports Program Had The Sketchiest Funding?
Motorsports isn’t just a great place for people to get together and compete in the fastest cars and bikes on the planet. It’s also a good way ...