Problems with Google Gadget Editor and some google pages..

Name:    Jean Charlier
Email:   jcharlieratgmaildotcom
Product: Shiretoko Alpha 1

Comments:
Hi, I've experienced a very good experience in
general, but when i open some google pages the
browser just BANG crashes without loading it to the
end.
Here's an example:
http://code.google.com/apis/gadgets/docs/reference/
I'm a developer and sometimes i have to access this
pages.
This specific page sometimes generate 100% cpu use
[url=http://www.google.com/ig/ifr?url=gge.xml&nocache=1&synd=open&w=320&h=200]
but it seems to be very good in general :]

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1a1) Gecko/2008072310 Shiretoko/3.1a1
From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/shiretoko/

see it.
0
Jean

Is Google googling?
What is the deal? Has anyone ever had "Outbound" ICMP pings when just coming online on a dialup. I'm getting Outgoing Tcpip Kernel Driver pings to Google Inc. (NETBLK-GOOGLE) [216.239.35.100] 2400 E. Bayshore Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 US, every time I log on to the internet. It also is followed by Outgoing pings going to InfoHouse, Inc. (NETBLK-INFOHOUSE-BLK) [64.61.61.86] 41 Pacella Park Drive, Randolph, MA 02368 US. These ping are consistent every log on, 3 of each for a total of 6. Why would Google be doing this and how? I am running WindowsXP Pro and I have ...

google page problem
Name: s ball Product: Firefox Summary: google page problem Comments: on beta 3.1 2 the google page will not let me add anythink like weather or cnn news etc. this has only just occured. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

google page problem
Name: s ball Product: Shiretoko Summary: google page problem Comments: on beta 3.1 2 the google page will not let me add anythink like weather or cnn news etc. this has only just occured. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

how to install google-gadgets and google desktop on opensuse
how to install google-gadgets and google desktop on opensuse11? -- tianxiao ------------------------------------------------------------------------ try this link: 'Webpin' (http://tinyurl.com/46f3er) -- mseben ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mseben's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=10071 View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=397403 mseben;1882909 Wrote: > try this link: > 'Webpin' (http://tinyurl.com/46f3er) thx a lot,have you installed the ga...

Google Home Page Problem
Name: Allen J. Kwawer Email: ajkwaweratcadotrrdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Google Home Page Problem Comments: Starting yesterday (5/1/09) Google home page loads in very small size in Firefox 3.0.7. It loads properly in IE. Other pages load properly in Firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.7) Gecko/2009021910 Firefox/3.0.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Google Home Page Problems
Name: Vincent Product: Firefox Summary: Google Home Page Problems Comments: Cannot open mail in the GMail Window (Google Gadget) - one has to actually open the gmail program Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.4) Gecko/20091007 Firefox/3.5.4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3 beta problem with Google page creator & own-free-website.com page editing
Name: Manojit Haldar Email: manojit_alchemistatrediffmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 beta problem with Google page creator & own-free-website.com page editing Comments: When we use firefox 3 to open google page creator page editing , it opens fine but does not edit as it has to be . same case is for own-free-website.com page editing . thanking you Manojit Haldar AWMbest http://manojit.page.tl Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Google home page does not show the google logo and who knows what else
Name: Marlene Lawrence Email: marlenelawrence2003atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Google home page does not show the google logo and who knows what else Comments: 1. For a couple of months now since I downloaded the latest version of Firefox I have been unable to see the complete Google Home Page. I use an older Windows XP system (latest version available) on a Gateway portable and have lots of available memory. I see the search box and one or two lines underneath but the majority of the Google home page (which is my default home page) that shows when using Internet ...

Problem with Google Pages editing tool
Name: Jerry Meyer Email: theologyguyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Problem with Google Pages editing tool Comments: Version 3 beta 3 does not seem to permit the editing tools of Google Pages to load. I have tried without success. After trying, I successfully loaded the tools with version 2 and with Internet Explorer. Otherwise, many pages that were "stuck" or would not load at all with beta 1 are doing fine with beta 3. Well done! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0...

Problems to open the google pages in FF
Name: Jane Pitrowsky Email: janepityatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problems to open the google pages in FF Comments: Hi, I can't open any of the google pages on firefox beta 5. (orkut, gmail, etc). I tried to open other pages, and they work fine, and I also open the google pages on other browser with no problem. When I try to connect it on FF, the following message appears: Data Transfer Interrupted The connection to www.google.com was interrupted while the page was loading. ...

Problem loadind google.com page
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.google.com. My system Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.9 Help me Tkz On 11/26/2007 9:32 AM, vitor.marques@muu.pt wrote: > Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.google.com. > My system Windows XP > Firefox 2.0.0.9 > > Help me > > Tkz Can you connect to *any* site? See if this article helps: http://support.mozilla.com/kb/Cannot+connect+after+upgrading+Firefox -- Irwin Please do not use my email address to make requests for help. Knowledge Base: http://kb.mozilla...

Paging like google page
 Hi.. I had done the paging in datalist.. but i want the paging as like in Google  - while searching any data it show the details and paging link below the pageInitially it shows 10 number links when u click on 10 so it will show 11and hide 1 number link.. like that i want to implement ..Can anyone help me..This is the code i have written for paging in datalist.this shows if it has 20 pages it show the 20 number link in the page..   Dim CurrentPage As Integer = 1 Dim RecordsPerPage As Integer = 1 Dim PDSource As New PagedDataSource() PDSource.DataSource = ds...

Problems accessing Google Lab's "Google Body"
Not to be confused with Visible Body at http://www.visiblebody.com/ Google Labs has apparently created its own Google Body. However, when I click on that Google Labs option, I get a message saying "Google Body uses WebGL, a new standard for 3D on the Web. Your browser supports WebGL, but WebGL is not initializing properly." I get this in the latest Firefox, and in various versions of Chrome - 1,9,10,12, and 14 - and in Seamonkey and IE6. Clicking on the offered "troubleshoot" link takes me to Google Body Technical Issues report, that offers links to further bl...

Google, Start Page and Tab problem (Firefox)
Hi folks.. I've come across a weird problem.. Whenever I hit the 'home' icon, firefox not only open my start page, but it also opens a tab with google in it. I always go back and forth from my start pages and in doing this, I end up with a zillion google tabs open. This all started the other day when I went to 1.0.1. Does anyone have any ideas? Many thanks, Chris Coconut wrote: > Hi folks.. I've come across a weird problem.. > Whenever I hit the 'home' icon, firefox not only open my start page, > but it also opens a tab with google in it. I alway...

Web resources about - Problems with Google Gadget Editor and some google pages.. - mozilla.feedback

Opinion: There’s a broader problem with Apple’s battery case – a schizophrenic attitude to design
... delivery is to slip the phone into a case. Those cases substantially increase the thickness, and hide the design. Which brings us to problem ...

Pixel C review—New hardware ignores an Android tablet’s core problem: software
... like a great idea. The company keeps iterating on hardware for an iPad competitor, but hardware was never really an Android tablet's big problem. ...

Recharge Wrap-up: NEDC's NOx problems, autonomous Chevy Volts
Filed under: Green , Chevrolet , GM , Renault , Emissions , Transportation Alternatives , Autonomous , Diesel , Electric Many diesels fail Euro ...

Late Night Open Thread: Problem Solved
... female” from the pin-ups and tattoos favored by the human scum villains at the Mos Eisley cantina… The post Late Night Open Thread: Problem ...

Has Spotify found the perfect solution to its Adele problem?
It's official: Taylor Swift called Spotify's bluff . On Tuesday, The Wall Street Journal reported that Spotify is planning to allow some artists ...

Sure, he's a problem. But not so much that they can't make the best of it.
Sure, he's a problem. But not so much that they can't make the best of it. by digby Here's a little reminder about where the GOP is really heading ...

The Big Problem With Star Wars, According To Francis Ford Coppola
Cinema Blend The Big Problem With Star Wars, According To Francis Ford Coppola Cinema Blend Even though he had nothing to do with the actual ...

E. coli isn’t Chipotle’s only problem
Chipotle's meteoric sales growth moderated even before its E. coli problems surfaced.

How to fix Windows 10 printing problems
... 3.1 and Windows for Workgroups, printer drivers could be particularly vexing. Since then and until the release of Windows 10, printer problems ...