Poor flash/shockwave plugin support.

Name:    Asen Kirilov
Email:   asendotkirilovatventanadotit
Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 8

Comments:
Poor flash/shockwave plugin support.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9a8) Gecko/2007100620 GranParadiso/3.0a8
0
Asen

Shockwave Flash Plugin
Name: Maurizio Email: oiziruam69atsuperevadotit Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Shockwave Flash Plugin Comments: The .swf plugins didn't start automatically, but needs to be clicked Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; it; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008041514 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Shockwave Flash Plugin not working
Name: DC Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Shockwave Flash Plugin not working Comments: I am using the latest Shockwave Flash plugin on Firefox. Whenever I visit a site with flash contents, I consistently get "illegal operation in the plugin" popup error. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Flash plugin *and* Flash Active X plugin for Seamonkey 2.0
Hello, like I've written in the thread about support.mozilla.org, that site was asking me to upgrade my SM flash installation even though I had just upgraded it and the new version was correctly listed in SM about:plugins page. Eventually, I've discovered that only by upgrading the Flash Active X version installed for Internet Explorer the warning isn't shown. Bad browser sniffing scripts apart, is there any change that the installation of both version of Flash may be dangerous while browsing with Seamonkey? Any cross-browser exploit or other things? I...

AMD64 Linux Shockwave FLASH plugin
Anyone know when we might see the AMD64 browser plugin for flash and shockwave? Obviously the IA32 Linux plugin will not work under an AMD64 Linux browser. Ask Macromedia. It's their job. steve harris escribi�: > Anyone know when we might see the AMD64 browser plugin for flash and > shockwave? > > Obviously the IA32 Linux plugin will not work under an AMD64 Linux browser. Marcelo Poli wrote: > Ask Macromedia. It's their job. > > steve harris escribi�: > >> Anyone know when we might see the AMD64 browser plugin for flash and >&...

Native support to Flash and Shockwave contents.
Name: Caique. Product: Firefox Summary: Native support to Flash and Shockwave contents. Comments: Native support to Flash and Shockwave contents would save us some time, it really should already be there. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; pt-BR; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Problem with Shockwave Flash plugin and Youtube videos
With FF22.0 and Shockwave Flash 11.8.800.94 plugin enabled, if I view any youtube video (and some from other sites) full screen, the player controls at the bottom of the screen are blocked by the toolbar that appears across the bottom of the Desktop view. All I see is the seek bar moving to the right as the video plays. If I put the toolbar in AutoHide, then I see the youtube player controls. But I don't like the AutoHide mode, so I will leave Shockwave disabled until the problem is fixed or until some application absolutely requires it. I don't know about other combin...

Trouble using plugins (Flash, Shockwave, Quicktime)
Name: Karl Raade Email: karlraade_at_hotmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Trouble using plugins (Flash, Shockwave, Quicktime) Comments: So far, I still have to use IE to access certain online content; audio will come through with a blank display. (Example here: http://www.batemania.com/bateman365/day124.html) More details available if necessary. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051111 Firefox/1.5 ...

Slow/Poor performance with Adobe Flash plugin on FF4
I use the flash plugin to watch embedded videos on BBC (mainly Formula 1 coverage) and Sky (via http://www.flashsportstreams.com). I have had problems with intermittent stoppages and poor sound quality on the latter on both FF3 and FF4 but over the weekend - having installed FF4 a week ago it seemed to be much worse. After a recent bandwidth increase I had excellent coverage of BBC (6 Nations rugby and F1) but the Malaysian Grand Prix was terrible with regular losses of coverage. I put both these problems down to bandwidth but last night I installed Opera 11 and tried flashsportstream...

Unable to update Shockwave Flash plugin to latest version
Wondering if anybody else is having this problem. I'm running XP MCE SP3, FF30.0. I just checked to see if my plugins were up to date and was told that I needed to update the Shockwave Flash plugin. When I click on the red "Update Now" button, I get sent to this web page: http://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb14-17.html WTH? I scroll down this tedious and too-much-info page to finally, almost all the way at the bottom, see a link to the "Flash Player Download Center". So is the plugin called "Adobe Flash Player", "Fl...

Firefox won't recognize flash player plugin and won't re-install flash plugin
Name: Scott Coppersmith Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox won't recognize flash player plugin and won't re-install flash plugin Comments: Firefox 3 beta 4 "forgets" that the flash plugin is installed and when it tries to autoinstall I get the error "install-977..rdf (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist" It started doing this with Beta 3 after I installed the DownloadHelper add-on. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

shockwave flash "the plugin performed an illegal operation"
shockwave flash: "the plugin performed an illegal operation" This error gets thrown with certain Flash movies. It's erratic, might have something to do with Flash getting dynamic content from php pages but not sure, can't get it to happen consistently. Please help, this is really causing chaos! I've searched high and low and can't find an acceptable fix tested: Windows XP SP1, SP2 Mozilla Firefox 1.04 Really No one knows this one? Hair pull-out nearing completion. On 7-8-2005 17:19, designtaco@gmail.com wrote: > shockwave flash: "the ...

Only Flash 9 available, Flash 10 not a plugin any more
Name: Dan Wolff Email: 326374atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Only Flash 9 available, Flash 10 not a plugin any more Comments: Using Firefox 3.5 preview in Ubuntu 9.04: For Fx3.0 I had both Flash 9 and Flash 10, so for all flash content v10 was used. Now Flash 10 doesn't show up under the plugins list, and v9 is used for content. I'm not sure this problem is on your end, but since v9 has serious bugs (with sound, for Linux) it's a major problem for me. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1b99) Gecko/20090605 Firefox/3.5b99 ...

Adobe Flash Player & Shockwave Flash
Anyone have latest version download links for Firefox & Internet Explorer? I somehow lost the links... TIA gram gram pappy wrote: > > Anyone have latest version download links for Firefox & Internet Explorer? > I somehow lost the links... TIA Surely. <http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html> <http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/otherversions/> Others may have better links. -- Randy <http://msmvps.com/blogs/siljaline/default.aspx> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/randyknobloch> On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 2...

Problem using mplayer-plugin and flash plugin together
Under Fedora Core 6 using Firefox 1.5.0.9-3, if I install mplayerplug-in-3.35-fc6.i386.rpm, I can play video's just fine. If I then install flash-plugin-9.0.31.0-release.i386.rpm, flash works OK but I have no video. I've tried source code, installing locally into ~/.mozilla/plugins, etc., nothing seems to work. I've read the FAQ, and still can't get them to work together. Anyone have any idea why these are not playing nicely? -Thanks Fred wrote: > Under Fedora Core 6 using Firefox 1.5.0.9-3, if I install > mplayerplug-in-3.35-fc6.i386.rpm, I can pla...

Web resources about - Poor flash/shockwave plugin support. - mozilla.feedback

Games - FREE Online Games & Download Games - Play Games on Shockwave
Play over 1,800 free online games. Shockwave.com offers the best puzzle games, cooking games, dress up games, car racing games, and more. New ...

Shockwave-Sound.Com - Royalty-Free Music, Stock Music, Sound Effects
... buyout music loops. Listen online, purchase on secure server, use as much as you like. Delivered by instant download, or on CD. Welcome! Shockwave-Sound.com ...

Adobe Shockwave Player - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
11.6.5.635 / May 8, 2012 ; 13 days ago ( 2012-05-08 ) Shockwave movies are authored in the Adobe Director environment. While there is support ...

Shockwaves by The Wichita Eagle on the App Store on iTunes
Get Shockwaves by The Wichita Eagle on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Pride Shockwave: Judo vs Jiu Jitsu. Hidehiko Yoshida vs Royce Gracie. - YouTube
PRIDE Shockwave is the international PPV broadcast name for the mixed martial arts and kickboxing event co-promoted by the PRIDE Fighting Championships ...

Tanya Plibersek's same-sex marriage push sends shockwaves through ALP
Acting Labor leader Tanya Plibersek's push to make Labor MPs vote for same-sex marriage has sent shockwaves through the party with at least one ...

VIDEO: Watch The Incredible Shockwave Follow This Papua New Guinea Volcano Eruption
Australian Phil McNamara has captured on video an eruption of a volcano near Rabaul in Papua New Guinea.

Why you should ditch Adobe Shockwave
Adobe Shockwave bundles a component of Adobe Flash that is more than 15 months behind on security updates, and which can be used to backdoor ...

'Near miss': investigation after lightning shockwave zaps City Beach workers
Construction company Georgiou Group's safety practices will be investigated after two workers were zapped by electricity at City Beach during ...

Terror arrests in Turkey send shockwaves through global community
... the revelation of three arrests of suspected IS members in Turkey for suspected involvement in those French attrocities, has sent shockwaves ...