Please, please, please ....

Name:    Dean Talboys
Email:   deanatlouistalboysdotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Could you include a button on Firefox to register the currently viewed
site as Firefox "Unfriendly"?  I'm a developer of sophisticated Internet
applications (check out http://www.psychl.com/ONE/cyclex.asp to see how
much abuse a browser can take) and I always spend time to ensure my
sites are IE and Firefox compatible.  But I'm really frustrated at the
number of sites that aren't Firefox compatible.  You know, you get to
the last screen of a multiple page entry form to discover the bloody
button doesn't appear in Firefox!  Cut and paste to IE and "low and
behold" it works.  If you could just include a button so that users can
register a site that doesn't work properly in Firefox and then display
an alert when the next person goes there.
Thanks
Dean

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3
0
Dean

Hello there, Dean.

Firstly, I would like to apologize for my bad english - I'm a thirteen
year old brazilian boy.
Well, secondly I would like to tell you about the IE Tab, which is a
great tool for web developers, since you can easily see how your web
page displayed in IE with just one click and then switch back to
Firefox. Its official website is http://ietab.mozdev.org.
Now, answering your question, to report a non-functional web site on
Firefox, click the following: Help > Report web site as incompatible.
Then just follow the instructions and the site will be reported.

Hope i've helped. If not, feel free to contact me.

Ricardo Abravanel - ricardo@abravanel.com.br

0
FoxyCrew

please please please
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: please please please Comments: could you please resolve this crashing. the browsers crashes so often... I'm watching streaming video and it crashes in the middle of it... which costs me. I don't want to exceed me bandwith with friggin rogers. they're a pain. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you mus...

Please Please Please
I have only been asking for 4 years but PLEASE include a setting at the accounts level that sets the default compose to plain text if the account of type NEWS. Its a PITA to have to recall or remember to change my compose to plain text manually! Andre, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://support.novell.com/search/kb_index.jsp - Check a...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Name: Nick Crain Email: n.crain_at_rogers.com Product: Firefox Summary: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Comments: Can you please include a rss feed indicator thing like IE 7 has. You know where every time you visit a page that has an rss feed available it beeps and then you can subscribe to it? That is such a handy feature. It's just too bad it's on a damn microsux product. please put it in firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7 Nick Crain wrote: > Name: Nick Crain > Email: n.crain_at_r...

Please please please
Folks, Please can we stop the petty bickering about banning or not banning............... The points have been made and in my opinion this is not the place to carry on with it. Once again - PLEASE! Regards Ian _____________________________________ Ian Sargent Education & Training Consulting Services Ltd Tel/Fax: 01344 644579 Mobile: 07970 847197 email: ians@etcs.co.uk www: http://www.etcs.co.uk _____________________________________ "Ian Sargent" <ians@nospam_etcs.co.uk> wrote in news:af7d6c$2da6$1 @news.grc.com: > Please can we st...

Please! Please! Please! Please! Help
I am very new to the Linux/Oracle/Perl world coming from a many many years of a Windows environment. I have self learned everything I know about this new environment. So far I have successfully installed Redhat 9 in an Intel box and have gotten Oracle 9I running correctly. I can run scripts via sqlplus, sqlldr etc. Perl (I think ver. 5.8.0) is running on the box and I can create and run scripts that do other processes but I have had no success in getting Perl to connect to the Oracle database to generate some reports. With my experience using MS-SQL there is no major issues w...

Please Please Please help
I am trying to populate a second dropdownlist from the first. both dropdownlists are displayed inside the datagrid. I can populate the first one easily but my onselectedindexchanged event states: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Source Error: Line 195...

Please Please Please HELP!!!
I have posted this many times to no avail. I managed to publish the site somwhere despite being an intranet. I have published the site just in case I was not clear in explaining the prblem that I was having. Go to http://www.undg.ks.undp.org/test/login.aspx and login with userid: test password: test Click on 'search for cases' and then click on the search button (the dates are inserted automatically). Click on the paging and try to go to page 12,13,14,15 - any page really above page 11. Can you see what is happening? Below is the code that I am using. Please tell me wha...

Please help, please, please
This is driving me crazy, I cannot find what is wrong with this thing. I have a custom module and after post back none of the following are processed : user, login, visibility, title, solpartmenu. None of it gets processed. Please help meYou died at the very end of your life Are you saying a skin, or a custom module. With custom modules you should not be dealing with tokens, I don't think they have anything to do with it. What module are you working with? No I am not using tokens, container skin is Classic skin that comes with DNN. I am talking about custom module. It has a text box a...

Please Please Please help me out...
hello, our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please help me out i'm a newbie. hello, our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please help me out i'm a newbie. the file server ip is 192.20.71.1 the proxy ip is 192.20.71.252 akula_26@hotmail.com wrote: > our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a > proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please hel...

Please, Please
Name: Ernesto Rodriguez Email: aspacsaathotmaildotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: Please, Please Comments: Hey Guys, If you really want us to reclaim our inbox, please make Thunderbird work with exchange. Browser Details: Opera/9.20 (X11; Linux i686; U; en) ...

PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO SEND EMAIL...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!
Hi,I am new to this forum and hope it will help me reach out for my target. well, my task is to create a web page with followign description. please help me out the email part. well, it is a request form page where, when one fills up the request adn clicks the submit request button, and information should go automatically to the authorizer, saying that so and so request has been made and the detail of the post can also be viewed in so and so page (folow the link to view detail) and when the person opens the page, there is a button called "grant the request". when only that button i...

LDAP Request Help
My head is about to fly off my neck and shoot through the ceiling! Ive been trying to make the following code work for weeks, and I cannot figure it out. The code is located at this website: http://v5.beta.docutek.com/eres/custom/fresnoLDAP.aspx. Everytime I try to run this sub I get the following error: "Unknown error (0x80005000) Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServic...

remove this startup feature please please please!
Name: Yuriy Email: snowyurikatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: remove this startup feature please please please! Comments: Hello, ok, well. There is a "perfect" feature in most modern browsers - if you open many tabs and(or) windows, than shut browser down, than start browser again - all you windows and tab should be restored. Right? WRONG! This is NOT perfect, this is ANNOYING! This is almost USELESS - do you really think that user still remember all the tabs and windows he opened last evening? If i need to remember site - i use bookmarks. But after reb...

please please please....media connectivity plugin
Name: eric roach Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: please please please....media connectivity plugin Comments: it doesnt work anymore...it was brilliant..PLEASE let us use this valuable plugin...or bring in onboard Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008041514 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - Please, please, please .... - mozilla.feedback

Mozilla puts Firefox OS out of its misery good riddance
When it comes to the death penalty, I generally am against it all human life is precious. With that said, I am all for the killing of both crappy ...

'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' brings together 'family' of fans
LOS ANGELES — Don't call them Star Wars fans, call them a Star Wars family. Carrying light sabers, foldable chairs, tents and endless amounts ...

Google speculated to launch Android One 2.0 during Sundar Pichai's India visit
Google rumoured to be working on second version of Android One with more features and 4G facility.

Quentin Tarantino Delivers Shrieking UFC-Style Intros for ‘Hateful Eight’ Cast at Hollywood Premiere
The December 2012 premiere for “Django Unchained” was canceled in the wake of the Newtown, Connecticut, but three years later not even the threat ...

Uber Suspends Its Auto-Rickshaw Service In India
Uber has suspended its auto-rickshaw service in Delhi. Called UberAUTO, the feature represented one of the car-hailing app’s attempts to localize ...

Judge Throws out Kansas Man's Murder Conviction
Judge overturns Kansas man's conviction in sister-in-law's 1999 killing

TOM FRIEDMAN’S UTOPIA: Breathing the Air in Red China is Like Smoking 40 Cigarettes a Day
By Nick Sorrentino The free market is often blamed for pollution. The the unbridled greed of capitalists is the reason rivers flow red, forests ...

HTC delays Vive VR launch until April, plans to make 7K dev kits available in early 2016
Sam Machkovech / Ars Technica : HTC delays Vive VR launch until April, plans to make 7K dev kits available in early 2016 — HTC officially delays ...

Undercover Greenpeace activists buy off corrupt academics in a climate change sting
The environmental activism group Greenpeace today disclosed that it led an undercover investigation to expose how easy it is for big oil, gas, ...

Yahoo reportedly gets serious about selling its core business
Yahoo appears to have more than just a casual interest in selling itself off. Both CNBC and the New York Times claim that the web giant has ruled ...