PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Name:    Nick Crain
Email:   n.crain_at_rogers.com
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Can you please include a rss feed indicator thing like IE 7 has. You
know where every time you visit a page that has an rss feed available it
beeps and then you can subscribe to it? That is such a handy feature.
It's just too bad it's on a damn microsux product. please put it in firefox.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7
0
Nick

Nick Crain wrote:
> Name:    Nick Crain
> Email:   n.crain_at_rogers.com
> Product: Firefox
>
> Comments:
> Can you please include a rss feed indicator thing like IE 7 has. You
> know where every time you visit a page that has an rss feed available it
> beeps and then you can subscribe to it? That is such a handy feature.
> It's just too bad it's on a damn microsux product. please put it in firefox.

This feature has existed in Firefox for quite some time (years?) when
you visit an url, a orange/white icon appears in the location bar when
an rss feed is available - just left click it

> Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7
0
Christian

please please please
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: please please please Comments: could you please resolve this crashing. the browsers crashes so often... I'm watching streaming video and it crashes in the middle of it... which costs me. I don't want to exceed me bandwith with friggin rogers. they're a pain. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you mus...

Please Please Please
I have only been asking for 4 years but PLEASE include a setting at the accounts level that sets the default compose to plain text if the account of type NEWS. Its a PITA to have to recall or remember to change my compose to plain text manually! Andre, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://support.novell.com/search/kb_index.jsp - Check a...

Please please please
Folks, Please can we stop the petty bickering about banning or not banning............... The points have been made and in my opinion this is not the place to carry on with it. Once again - PLEASE! Regards Ian _____________________________________ Ian Sargent Education & Training Consulting Services Ltd Tel/Fax: 01344 644579 Mobile: 07970 847197 email: ians@etcs.co.uk www: http://www.etcs.co.uk _____________________________________ "Ian Sargent" <ians@nospam_etcs.co.uk> wrote in news:af7d6c$2da6$1 @news.grc.com: > Please can we st...

Please, please, please ....
Name: Dean Talboys Email: deanatlouistalboysdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Please, please, please .... Comments: Could you include a button on Firefox to register the currently viewed site as Firefox "Unfriendly"? I'm a developer of sophisticated Internet applications (check out http://www.psychl.com/ONE/cyclex.asp to see how much abuse a browser can take) and I always spend time to ensure my sites are IE and Firefox compatible. But I'm really frustrated at the number of sites that aren't Firefox compatible. You know, you get to the last screen of ...

Please! Please! Please! Please! Help
I am very new to the Linux/Oracle/Perl world coming from a many many years of a Windows environment. I have self learned everything I know about this new environment. So far I have successfully installed Redhat 9 in an Intel box and have gotten Oracle 9I running correctly. I can run scripts via sqlplus, sqlldr etc. Perl (I think ver. 5.8.0) is running on the box and I can create and run scripts that do other processes but I have had no success in getting Perl to connect to the Oracle database to generate some reports. With my experience using MS-SQL there is no major issues w...

Please Please Please help
I am trying to populate a second dropdownlist from the first. both dropdownlists are displayed inside the datagrid. I can populate the first one easily but my onselectedindexchanged event states: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Source Error: Line 195...

Please Please Please HELP!!!
I have posted this many times to no avail. I managed to publish the site somwhere despite being an intranet. I have published the site just in case I was not clear in explaining the prblem that I was having. Go to http://www.undg.ks.undp.org/test/login.aspx and login with userid: test password: test Click on 'search for cases' and then click on the search button (the dates are inserted automatically). Click on the paging and try to go to page 12,13,14,15 - any page really above page 11. Can you see what is happening? Below is the code that I am using. Please tell me wha...

Please help, please, please
This is driving me crazy, I cannot find what is wrong with this thing. I have a custom module and after post back none of the following are processed : user, login, visibility, title, solpartmenu. None of it gets processed. Please help meYou died at the very end of your life Are you saying a skin, or a custom module. With custom modules you should not be dealing with tokens, I don't think they have anything to do with it. What module are you working with? No I am not using tokens, container skin is Classic skin that comes with DNN. I am talking about custom module. It has a text box a...

Please Please Please help me out...
hello, our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please help me out i'm a newbie. hello, our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please help me out i'm a newbie. the file server ip is 192.20.71.1 the proxy ip is 192.20.71.252 akula_26@hotmail.com wrote: > our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a > proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please hel...

Please, Please
Name: Ernesto Rodriguez Email: aspacsaathotmaildotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: Please, Please Comments: Hey Guys, If you really want us to reclaim our inbox, please make Thunderbird work with exchange. Browser Details: Opera/9.20 (X11; Linux i686; U; en) ...

PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO SEND EMAIL...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!
Hi,I am new to this forum and hope it will help me reach out for my target. well, my task is to create a web page with followign description. please help me out the email part. well, it is a request form page where, when one fills up the request adn clicks the submit request button, and information should go automatically to the authorizer, saying that so and so request has been made and the detail of the post can also be viewed in so and so page (folow the link to view detail) and when the person opens the page, there is a button called "grant the request". when only that button i...

LDAP Request Help
My head is about to fly off my neck and shoot through the ceiling! Ive been trying to make the following code work for weeks, and I cannot figure it out. The code is located at this website: http://v5.beta.docutek.com/eres/custom/fresnoLDAP.aspx. Everytime I try to run this sub I get the following error: "Unknown error (0x80005000) Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServic...

remove this startup feature please please please!
Name: Yuriy Email: snowyurikatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: remove this startup feature please please please! Comments: Hello, ok, well. There is a "perfect" feature in most modern browsers - if you open many tabs and(or) windows, than shut browser down, than start browser again - all you windows and tab should be restored. Right? WRONG! This is NOT perfect, this is ANNOYING! This is almost USELESS - do you really think that user still remember all the tabs and windows he opened last evening? If i need to remember site - i use bookmarks. But after reb...

please please please....media connectivity plugin
Name: eric roach Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: please please please....media connectivity plugin Comments: it doesnt work anymore...it was brilliant..PLEASE let us use this valuable plugin...or bring in onboard Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008041514 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - mozilla.feedback

Experts reveal Black Friday tricks as Britons prepare to spend £2.2b
Boots, Sainsbury's, Tesco and Argos will all open a number of stores in the early hours of the morning in a move that will see customers queue ...

How Do You Cook A Turkey And Other Thanksgiving Questions: Answers To Popular Thanksgiving Questions ...
Thanksgiving is here, and you may have some questions about your last minute holiday food preparations. From turkey cooking times and temperatures ...

Bindi Irwin Won’t Miss This About ‘Dancing With The Stars’
Bindi Irwin took away the Mirrorball trophy this past Tuesday, as she put up a fierce fight for the trophy on Dancing With The Stars. Right from ...

Turkey accuses Russia of SLANDER for saying they buy oil from ISIS
Recep Erdogan lashed out at claims by Russia that his country buys oil from ISIS calling them slander as the fallout continues over the Russian ...

Donald Trump mocks handicap of New York Times reporter
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump was roundly criticized on Thursday after he appeared to mock the handicap of a New York Times ...

Paris attacks victims’ relatives boycott France's day of mourning over ‘government fault’
Families of those slaughtered during the Paris terrorist attacks today called for a boycott of a day of mourning after accusing the French government ...

Holy Smoke! New Raspberry Pi Zero Costs Just $5…
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has upped the ante when it comes to low cost single board computers, announcing a new additional to its family of ...

Frank Gifford’s Family Says CTE Found In Brain, Still Supports NFL
Late NFL Hall of Famer Frank Gifford was suffering obvious symptoms of chronic traumatic encephalopathy, his family said, and donated his brain ...

The Pope's Africa Visit May Spotlight South Sudan
Pope Francis is making his first trip to Africa this month. Catholics in South Sudan are praying that a few words from the Holy Father on African ...

Annual council tax bills will be £25 higher, George Osborne admits
Chancellor confirms increase and hits out at council bosses being paid more than the Prime Minister, warning Britons are 'fed up' with high salaries ...